Conqueror's Reward - Cover

Conqueror's Reward

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - An alien comes to Earth to claim his reward after proving himself time and time again in battle. His reward is simple to impregnate all of the unattached women of that planet. Once finished he is supposed to return home the conquering victor. Upon landing however Diun'ja the warrior in question begins to be changed by the supposedly inferior race he is supposed to elevate.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Violence  

[Is it purposely you don't tell us who the wife is?]

Diun sat by the bed in the hospitable room with his new wife. He smiled as she held their little girl Daniella. Looking on her with pride Diun prayed to Pree'mus his god, and creator of all that he had not made a mistake granting her the power that had been bestowed upon him that fateful night years ago.

While his other children would have the physical strength of the Harreden she would grow into new powers they would not possess. The only half human among them she would represent the strengths of both races.

Calling on the ancient words of worship buried in his genes and long forgotten by his people he asked that she become a moral person and strong enough to face the trials ahead.

Taking her from her sleeping mother's arms Diun held his little girl so wondrous and beautiful.

"Hello, my little one. I will do my best to raise you in the best of both worlds. This I promise you. You will grow up to be a fine woman one day, and know that no matter what I will always love you." Diun said kissing her forehead.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.