Conqueror's Reward - Cover

Conqueror's Reward

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 6: Feeling A Little Hungry

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Feeling A Little Hungry - An alien comes to Earth to claim his reward after proving himself time and time again in battle. His reward is simple to impregnate all of the unattached women of that planet. Once finished he is supposed to return home the conquering victor. Upon landing however Diun'ja the warrior in question begins to be changed by the supposedly inferior race he is supposed to elevate.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Violence  

Dana awoke the next morning to find Diun eating ice cream. From the look of it she saw it was her French vanilla.

"Hey!" Dana said as she watched him eat another spoonful.

Swallowing Diun said, "What? I woke up this morning and was really hungry."

Walking over to the ice cream container she found it empty.

"So you ate all my ice cream!" Dana said.

Shrugging Diun replied, "It tasted good. You have really good taste."

"Don't try to kiss up. You owe me a new container of ice cream." Dana said.

Setting down the spoon in the now empty bowl Diun said, "But I don't have any more money or a job for that matter."

Writing on a piece of paper she peeled off a notepad on the counter Dana handed it to him.

Looking it over Diun said, "This looks like a list of chores."

Nodding Dana replied, "Yes it is, you can do it or get a job. Good luck on that without anything like a birth certificate or a social security number."

His shoulders sinking in resignation Diun got to it. He waited for Dana to leave before a smile appeared on his face. It was now time to see what he could do with his new found powers.

Focusing he pictured each of the windows opening and saw each one had indeed opened. Moving furniture out of the way with his mind he levitated each rug to her washer in one of the back rooms. Picking up the detergent by hand he stuffed the smaller ones inside.

Pouring the[?] in the cleaner he started the washer. The larger ones he levitated near the window. Shaking out the dust using one motioning hand, he collected the dust using his other hand. With another gesture with the same hand he forced the dirt outside.

Finishing his "dusting" job Diun moved on to cleaning with sponges in the bathrooms and kitchen. Finished mopping he moved all the furniture back, smiling as he looked around at the now clean house barely an hour after Dana had left.

The question was what to do now? Diun bored decided to head out into the outside world. T.V. as it turns out didn't really appeal to him. After watching for a couple of minutes he lost interest. What he needed was something active to do.

The world itself now seemed to have a new depth to it as he walked among the crowds of people. Each of them appeared to have varying degrees of white and black colors that highlighted them. A number of them fit into a comfortable gray. It was the darkest of them among the flood of people that interested him the most.

Following a few of them Diun watched some gradually turn darker and darker while others went totally dark in one moment. Diun saw each decision and was able to anticipate it.

After a time he was even able to intervene easily with a mere suggestion to just turn them around. Some of the harder cases found a ghostly figure whose eyes had a frightening fiery stare.

Unnerved they chose to run rather than face him. In the end it saved them from getting hurt. It was easy to trick them by placing images in their mind.

One however didn't seem to care how scary he seemed and pulled a gun on him in the middle of a convenience store. The shotgun started to swing toward him and Diun moved too fast for the gunman to level it on him.

Grasping the stock he jerked it up towards the ceiling allowing it to discharge before he cracked it back in the man's face knocking him out. Unconscious with a bloody nose the man just laid there in front of the register.

When he started to leave Diun heard a voice behind him.

"Hey mister you forgot your reward!" The teenage girl behind the register said.

Handing him some money at the door she thanked him for his help. Nodding Diun made his way to a nearby supermarket and bought some groceries.

Finding a place where he wouldn't be seen Diun blinked back to Dana's kitchen. Once there he stored away some of the groceries sitting down after making himself a ham sandwich. Dana liked them a lot so he made another one for her and placed it inside a sandwich bag. Storing it in the fridge he cleaned after himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.