The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 29: Going Hollywood & Beyond

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Going Hollywood & Beyond - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

When the large private jet landed at the San Antonio airport at five am, Friday morning, Kay and her entourage was waiting on the tarmac.

Both groups had made interesting choices on who to be part of the trip.

Included in the incoming team, accompanying Alice, was her friends Stacey and Kumiko, her sister, Tonia, the former goth girl, Valerie, and the former priestess Carla. Among the priests were Frank, Leslie, the high priestess Rita, and Alice's friend Tiffany.

Waiting to get on the plane, along with Kay, was Andrea and Mandy. Also the priests, Ed and Lisa.

As a surprise, Lupe had come up from Mexico City, along with Monica, Mexico's High Priestess.

Alice, Rita, and the other Ladies who were part of the original nine, hugged their old friends from south of the border.

Lupe and her sisters now controlled the federal and all the provincial governments, as well as all the provincial capitals. They were now going into the other towns, and farms, making sure all worshiped the goddess.

"Soon we will be moving on our neighboring countries to the south," said Lupe.

"Don't do that too soon," said Kay.

Lupe arched an eyebrow. "You have a plan?"

The head goddess nodded. "It depends on the outcome in L.A., but I do. I'll tell you day after tomorrow."

Monica sighed. "You and your secrets."

Kay shrugged. "If our little trip into California goes horribly wrong, my plan is moot."

"What could go wrong?" asked Alice.

"You never know. Since we don't fully understand all the ways we were changed, thus we can't anticipate everything that might go wrong."

The others three looked at each other knowingly. That was Kay. Always expecting the worst.

The San Antonio group filed up the skyway, onto the plane, with Alice and Kay watching.

When she saw Mandy in the line, getting on the plane. Alice expressed her surprise. "I didn't think you would include her, Kay. What does she contribute to this mission?"

"It's more for her benefit, than anything else," said the head goddess. "I mean, look at her. Have you seen anyone so happy?"

Indeed the thirty-two year old retarded girl could hardly contain herself. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, grinning from ear to ear.

"She has lead a sheltered life. The furthest she's ever been from home is a field trip to the Texas capital of Austin, when she was a teenager. That's only ninety miles away.

"When she found out that there was a trip to Los Angeles, she could not contain her excitement. How could I tell her no?"

Alice smiled. Who knew that Kay could be such a softy.

"Besides," she continued. "She's going to be in the third group. The odds of her seeing the insides of the Playboy mansion are slim."

"How is she doing?" asked Alice.

"Better. She has gained about twenty I.Q. points, and is still climbing slowly. She is still way below normal, though. She's picked up some basic math and reading skills, that she couldn't comprehend before."

"That's good.

"How is she coping with the physical changes?"

"Better than most. Before Andy taught her, she didn't know anything about sex."

"Nothing?" exclaimed Alice.

Kay shook her head. "She had been told by her mother, who she lived with, that periods were something that happened to girls when they grew up. That's it.

"Her mother died about six months ago.

"So she comes to sex with no baggage. No preconceptions. No taboos. There is such a purity; such joy, when she fucks. It's hard to describe. You have to see it for yourself."

"Maybe I will," said Alice.

The plane was actually four hours ahead of schedule, so they decided to wait on the ground in San Antonio, until it was time.

During that time, the two teams spent time getting to know each other better.

They also ordered out for food from various San Antonio restaurants.

The flight across the southwest U.S. was uneventful. The plane landed at LAX's private plane field in the late afternoon, with time to spare.

After waiting a half hour, a string of six stretch limousines pulled onto the tarmac.

Following instructions, the chauffeurs did not get out to open the door. They stayed inside their sealed compartments.

For the next few hours, the goddesses got a tour of L.A. They saw the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, the Chinese theatre, and the La Brea Tar pits.

Some of the priests got out of the limo to see the Walk of Fame, and the handprints in front of the Chinese theatre.

Alice watched them through the car window. "I sometimes hate being a goddess."

Kay commiserated, putting a hand on her shoulder. "In a few weeks, you can see the sights too. But for now..."

"I know. We have to keep a low profile."

"Just think. In a few hours you'll be fucking Jude Law in the grotto, while the priests will be checking for immunes and transformables."

Alice started stroking herself between her legs. "Yeah."

When Rita returned to the car, she had an air of excitement to her.

"How were the sidewalks?" asked Alice.

"Just like you've seen in pictures.

"But something amazing happened."

"What?" asked Kay.

"We have worshipers here! This family recognized our outfits and asked it the goddesses were here."

Kay nodded. "What did you say?"

"I told them that you'd be at the Playboy Mansion tonight, and we'd get them on the invite list.

"We were told we could invite guests."

"That's great," said Kay. "You did the right thing."

"I didn't expect to have converts here already," said Alice.

Kay nodded. " I hadn't thought of it, but it makes sense. There's bound to be people who were traveling from L.A. who got converted."

Alice smacked her forehead with her palm. "Of course. We had loads of businessmen who stayed at our Holiday Inn. I don't remember any from Los Angeles."

"I do," said Rita.

"Anyway. There are over one hundred worshipers here. They have a small church, and would like us to attend services, this Sunday."

Kay smiled. "Of course. Get the address. Tell them we'll be there.

"Don't invite all the congregation to the party tonight. Just the ones you met."

Rita nodded, and picked up her cell phone. "Will do. I'll call them right now. Just to make sure that's understood."

At eight pm, two limos pulled up to the Playboy Mansion. Being early December, all the grounds and exterior was decked with thousands of Christmas lights. The bunnies, who opened the limo doors, wore skimpy red outfits, with a Santa hat between their rabbit ears.

Both door openers froze as the Ladies exited the vehicles.

The last priest out, closed the doors for them. Then tested them for transformability.

Inside, only a few guests had arrived. Most wanted to be fashionably late.

Standing in the entryway, to greet his guests, was Hugh Hefner, and one of his current girlfriends.

As Kay and Alice walked through the double doors, Hef's usual bland smile disappeared, and his jaw dropped.

The buzz of conversation in the great room beyond abruptly stopped. Only a recording of "Jingle Bells" could be heard.

Kay walked up to her host. "Hef, thank you so much for inviting us."

Alice turned to the stunned partiers. "Hey! Is this a fucking party or what?"

The spell was broken, and the revelers let out wild whoops. They proceeded to dance and disrobe.

Alice threw herself into the arms of a young actor, who was living off the residuals from syndication of a wildly popular TV show he starred in.

The actor started licking and diddling her large breasts.

"Oh yeah!" cried Alice. "This is more like it!"

As more people arrived, it became obvious that the goddesses needed reinforcement. Team Two was called in.

The revelers, which included celebrities from sports and politics, as well as show business, started calling friends and co-workers. They invited them to come to the party of the year.

Soon the whole mansion was full beyond capacity. People were having sex in every square inch of the house. It spread out into the pool, guest house, grotto, and entry area.

Team Three was called in as well.

Rita knocked on the door at the end of a hall, after stepping over half a dozen couples or groups copulating in the hallway. She interrupted each female partier long enough to get a spit sample.

None in the hall tested positive for transformation.

After hearing no reply from her knock, just a series of moans, Rita cracked open the door. "Priestess coming in!" she called out. She opened the door, and slipped inside.

The room inside was Hef's bedroom. On his circular bed, Kay was being fucked up both her pussy and ass, at the same time. Hef was in the front, thrusting his considerable cock deep inside the goddess' twat.

Behind Kay was Hef's latest girlfriend, Amber. She was wearing a massive strap-on, and was thrusting it into Kay's ass, in a rhythm that matched Hef's. All three were drenched in sweat and cum. The smell of sex was heavy in the air. They all writhed, twisted, and moaned together like some alien organism.

Rita walked behind Amber and wiped a test strip on her sweaty back. The strip came back a bright green. The priestess stepped out of the room.

Hef increased his pace. Amber tried to match him, but didn't quite succeed. Kay ended up getting tossed about like a dinghy in a storm.

All three came together, and collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

Rita reentered the room, carrying a small white box. She walked up to the panting Amber, and handed her a strip. "Please spit on this," she said.

The buxom blonde complied.

Again the strip turned green.

The priestess showed the card to Kay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.