The Shiny Ladies
Chapter 26: Family & Relations

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Family & Relations - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Rachel was standing in front of room A-12, waiting for Alice. "We have a problem," she said.

"Can we talk inside?" asked Alice.

"No. Next door is empty. A-11. We can talk there."

Once they were in the room, Rachel started in. "It's these two newbies. Corrine and Nancy."

A knot formed in Alice's stomach. She knew what was coming.

"They seemed nice enough, at first.

"But a new woman came in our room. I think her daughter is immune.

"She fell on her knees, went through the usual awe and adoration.

"The two laughed at her, called her names, then walked out."

"What kind of names?" asked Alice.

"Like 'fat ugly cow, ' and 'thunder thighs.' That kind of thing.

"I think she was still too dazed to really take in what they said to her, but I'm afraid it'll sink in later."

"What did you do?" asked Alice.

"Karen, another newbie, nice girl, and I took care of her. Then I went to the office, to get you."

"You did the right thing. Where are they now."

"They are in A-12."

"Come with me, but let me handle them. Rita, you come too."

All three newbies were in the room. Karen was sitting apart from the two.

Corrine Johnson and Nancy Standish were part of the rich click. Corrine's father owned a string of car dealerships. Nancy's family was middle class, but she sucked up to the rich kids.

As a matter of fact, Alice suspected that Nancy had been sucking Corrine's clit long before now.

Corrine waved at Alice as she entered. "Look who's here. Our fearless leader."

Nancy pulled her face out of her friend's twat. "Hi Alice."

Alice decided to forgo niceties. "What happened here?"

Corrine stood up. She a few inches taller that Alice. Without her expensive makeup and clothes, she looked quite ordinary, with straight brown hair and medium B-Cup breasts. Only her new bright green eyes and glittery skin gave some impact to her appearance.

She smiled. "You should have seen her. She was at least three hundred pounds, with a big gap in her front teeth. Her dress was the size of a circus tent. She was really hideous. We couldn't stand to be around her any longer, so we left."

Alice bit her lip, and counted to ten silently. "Evidently, you weren't paying attention during orientation, so I'll go over it again. You are now goddesses. The people who you meet worship and adore you. They will do anything for you or to you. You are to be gracious to your worshippers, and let them."

The two were stunned. "Even a beast, like that hippo?"

Alice had to pause again, to control her temper. "That was not a beast or a hippo. That was a human being, who offered you her love and adoration. You in response, spat in her face.

"People tend to take the word from their god very seriously. What you said to her could cause her to commit suicide. It all depends on how she took it.

"If I ever hear of you being mean to a worshipper, or even make fun of a worshipper behind their back, I will have Rita here, put a bullet through your brain."

Both of them were speechless. "You-You can't," stammered Corrine. She looked at Rita. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would," said the high priestess. "Part of my duties is to insure that none of you goddesses get a swelled head, and start taking advantage of the people who worship you.

"Your attitude and conduct today was reprehensible. If told to, by Alice, I'd shoot you both dead right now.

Both of the troublemakers stood in stunned silence. Nancy lost control, and a stream of urine ran down her leg.

Alice continued. " So, this is what your punishment will be: About two miles from here is a trailer park. It's a small one, only twenty mobile homes. Tomorrow, you're going to go door-to-door and convert all the residents."

Corrine face went pale. "You can't be serious."

"Dead serious. A priestess will accompany you, both as protection, and to insure that the task is completed.

"If you mock or abuse any of those people in the trailer park, she has my permission to shoot you dead on the spot."

The two could think of nothing more to say.

Alice turned to Karen and Rachel, who had witnessed the whole encounter. "You two, tell everyone what happened here. Let everyone know that what I just said doesn't apply to these two bitches. It applies to every last goddess and priest."

They both nodded.

Alice and Rita walked out the room.

"Don't you think you were a little hard on them?" asked Rita, as they walked back to the office.

"No, I don't. Corrine Johnson has been a cancer on this school from the moment she entered."

"I understand."

"Day after tomorrow, charter a flight to San Antonio. Send half of the first batch of serum made at Genicon, and up to fifteen of the most homesick Texas girls.

"Corrine is going to be on that flight too. Let's see what Kay can do with Miss Rich Sadist.

"What about Nancy?"
"Once she's out of Corrine's sphere of influence, she'll be okay. Nancy is a leech. She hangs onto strong personalities, and follow their lead."

"She may start hanging onto you," said Rita. "You're now the alpha female."

"God, I hope not."

With their increase in numbers, the Shiny Ladies now occupied the top five floors of the Holiday Inn, with the floors alternating between goddesses and priests.

Alice slept in the next day. She hadn't left the school until one am. After checking on the new transformations in the hotel's sauna, and discussing the training regimen for the new immunes with Frank, she finally got to her room around three.

She fell on her bed, and was asleep almost instantly.

Around nine, she woke to find someone sleeping with her. She was on her back, and felt a breast pressed against her left arm, and an arm across her chest. The body felt like was the right size to be Kumiko, but she could not be sure. The dark curtains all but blocked out the light.

The friendly female presence was asleep, breathing softly.

Alice was still tired, so she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

She was awakened later, by her breasts being diddled. A hand on the right and a mouth on the left.

"Ooo, that's nice," Alice cooed.

The hand on her breast moved down Alice's torso and started rubbing between her legs.

She let out a gasp. "Oh yes. Oh yes!"

The unknown girl started grinding herself against Alice's leg.

Both girls came quickly, shaking the whole bed.

"Wow! That was incredible," said Alice.

"Yes, it was. Wasn't it," said a familiar voice.

Alice bolted upright and turned on the bedside lamp. "Tonia?"

There was her younger sister, laying on her stomach, legs sticking up, head held up by elbows and hands. "Good morning, sis."

Horror crossed the eldest sister's face. "Wha-What are you doing here?"

"You said we'd talk later, but you've been busy.

"Last night, a priest by the elevator told me that you had just gone to your room. I knocked on your door, but there was no answer. That nice priest had a pass card to all the doors. I told him I wanted to make sure you were okay. So he let me in. He saw you were asleep, and let me stay.

"You had left the light on. I turned it off."

"Thanks."

"No problem.

"I realized that you'd be all busy again tomorrow, and the best time to talk to you was right after you woke. So I slept over."

"But why'd you... with me?"

Tonia sat up. "I wasn't planning on diddling you. I woke up and saw you were still asleep. I laid still watching the curves of your body rise and fall with each breath in the shadowy dark. I started exploring those curves with my hands, and ended up getting carried away. With our libidos, getting carried away is to be expected."

Alice nodded. "I understand. Just don't do it again."

"Now, there you go again! Keeping me at arms length."

The older sibling sat on the edge of the bed. "You're my sister. When mom died, I became your surrogate mother. I shopped with you. I cooked for you and dad. I gave you 'the talk' about sex and boys."

"Well, most of that talk went out the window, when I was transformed," laughed Tonia.

"You're right, and I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"I stole your innocence. You never had a real boyfriend. And you first time was with who?"

"A nice salesman from Buffalo. He was a considerate lover, and had some skill at lovemaking. Most girls don't have multiple orgasms their first time."

"I know I didn't."

"Really? Who was it?"

"Roy."

"Roy? Eww. I never knew what you saw in him."

"He was nice. He wasn't immune, so I probably won't see him again.," said Alice.

"So, you've been avoiding me out of guilt."

"Yeah."

"Well, don't be. I was an awkward flat-chested freshman, getting picked on by bitches like Corrine Johnson."

Alice smiled. "You heard what happened."

"I did. And good for you."

"Anyway. I am now a buxom bombshell, like in dad's magazines. I can have my choice of men. And I love sex. I mean really love it."

"I understand."

"It seems to get better every time. When I come, my whole body seems..."

"I got it! You like the sex."

"There you go again," said an exasperated Tonia.

"I know, I know. But talking to my little sister about her orgasms is freaking me out."

"But what about your other sisters."

It took a second for Alice to realize what she was talking about. "My fellow goddesses are my sisters in spirit and goal. They are not my flesh and blood."

"Don't be so sure," said Tonia, in a sing-song voice.

"Wha-What do you mean?"

"I've been talking to Leslie and Linda. They've told me that the DNA changes made were the same in all of us. Large chunks of our DNA are identical, like we were all related. Leslie estimated that we were all about first cousins. That means, every time you go down on one of your sisters, you are, in fact, committing incest, at least by the laws of most states."

Alice sat in stunned silence, not knowing what to say. "Why didn't Leslie tell me?"

"You never asked her."

"Then, that means that we're more than just sisters, now."

Tonia crawled over and put her hands on her sister's shoulders. "That's right. It's hard to quantify, but we're related somewhere between sisters and identical twins."

The younger sibling leaned over and cupped her older sister's breasts. She whispered in her ear. "I don't know about you, but all this talk about relatives fucking is making me hot."

Alice bolted off the bed, standing in the middle of the room. "I... I can't," was all she could say.

Tonia sighed. "Okay. I understand.

"I wasn't going to tell you this, but I think you better know. I called Kay."

"You did? When?"

"Day before yesterday. She seemed... nice enough, but... I don't know... a bit cold. Maybe 'obsessively driven' is a good description."

"That's pretty accurate; although there is a warm side to her."

"I'm sure.

"Anyway, I was worried, and a little bit hurt, about you ignoring me. I asked Leslie why you were treating me this way.

"Leslie said she wasn't sure, but Kay would know. Kay has you all figured out.

"So I called her, and Leslie was right. Kay has you pegged. She said you were feeling was part guilt, part sexual taboo.

"Kay told me to give you this message:

"'A sexually inhibited goddess is almost an oxymoron. Work out your problem, or I might have to revaluate you current position."

Alice stood in stunned silence. "Kay really said that?"

The younger sibling pointed to the phone on the bedstead. "You can call her yourself, if you want to."

"No. It sounds like her."

"I didn't mean to get you in trouble," said Tonia.

"I know. It's okay." Alice sighed. "What do we do now?"

Tonia scooted back in the bed, spreading her legs. "Well, you could eat me out. Or if you'd prefer, we could sixty-nine. Or I could get a strap-on from upstairs..."

"Whoa, whoa," said the slightly horrified Alice. "I was talking about explaining this to Kay. Getting her judgment changed."

"How often have you managed to change Kay's mind?"

"Umm, okay. I see your point.

"I guess I'll just go back to being just another goddess."

Tonia protested. "But I like you as our leader. You handle it well, and everyone likes you.

"Plus, being your blood sister gives me some prestige."

"Sorry, little sis. But Kay's decision stands. I'm out. Or at least will be, very soon."

Tonia gestured down at her wet pussy. "But couldn't you... you know... with me?"

Alice shook her head. "Sorry. I love you, kiddo. But not in that way. Ever."

Tonia nodded. "I figured it would come to this. So Leslie and I came up with another solution.

"Leslie is throwing a party at the southeast corner suite of this floor, at two pm. Be there."

Alice looked at the clock. It was just past eleven am. "Okay, but how will this..."

"Trust me," said Tonia, as she headed for the door.

"I'm going to get some food. Care to join me?"

Alice suddenly realized that she too was starved. "I'll be there in a minute."

"Great, I'll see you there."

At the Holiday Inn, the corner rooms on each floor were suites. They were larger than the regular rooms. They had kitchens, deluxe bathrooms, and a larger living area. On the top floor, the suites had two stories, with an extra room, and Jacuzzi on the balcony.

Rather than fight over who got the suites, Alice declared from the start that the suites were public rooms.

The southwest suite on all floors became dining rooms, where room service could deliver meals, and people could dine together, instead of alone in their rooms.

Most of the other suites became classrooms, where priests could practice martial arts, security, and weapons handling and cleaning, among other things; and the Ladies could also learn basic martial arts, and advanced sexual techniques.

On the middle of the goddesses' floors, the northeast suite was set up as a clinic, to give "check ups" to new priests and priestesses. The clinic was run by two doctors, a gynecologist and a urologist. Both of them were recruited the day after the goddesses arrived in Indianapolis. Both were widely acclaimed as the town's best in their field.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.