The Shiny Ladies
Chapter 25: Boys Will Be Boys

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Boys Will Be Boys - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

The main gym was used for basketball and volleyball matches, not to mention wrestling and gymnastic competitions. The floor was decorated in the team colors of orange and black. The mascot: The Fighting Tigers.

The gym floor was surrounded by bleachers. The ten rows of metal, ground level seating could be pushed back and collapsed to allow more floor space. Behind those seats were another twenty rows. These were permanent, set in concrete. They started twelve feet above the floor.

The audience area was now full of naked teenage boys. All of them had erections. Many were grimacing in pain from their hard-ons.

In the center of the gym floor stood the twenty ladies, who were assigned here. None of them looked happy.

Carla walked up to greet Alice. "Isn't this the most pitiful sight you've ever seen? All these studly young men, just aching to fill us, and we can't touch 'em."

"Why not?" asked Alice.

"Because, according to Leslie, out of seven hundred young men, fourteen of them should be immune, give or take one. So far, we've only found nine."

Carla gestured to the far corner of the gym. A small group of boys, including a male teacher, stood there, clothed. Frank, a priest, stood guard over them.

"Why can't you find them?"

"Because they are horny young men. They see a bunch of naked women, they act like dogs in heat. It doesn't matter if they are goddesses or not."

Alice bowed her head in thought. "Hmm, that is a problem."

A sudden burst of laughter came from Rita, who was standing behind Alice.

"What's so funny?" asked Carla, slightly miffed.

Rita smiled. "Don't you see the irony? All this time we've been talking about grown men acting like horny schoolboys. Now, we run into actual horny schoolboys, and we're stumped."

Alice laughed. "You're right. That is funny."

Carla smiled weakly. "I'm sure, in hindsight, I will find this situation hilarious. But right now, I too horny and frustrated."

Alice put her hand on Carla's shoulder. "I understand.

"What have you done, so far, to find immunes?"

"The teacher was obvious, at first sight.

"Then I told all the boys to undress. A few hesitated, or were self-conscious.

"Next, we asked all virgins to raise their hands. One was unsure of which way to answer."

"How many answered yes?" asked Alice.

"Surprisingly, almost half."

"Really?"

"We then ordered them not to touch themselves. Two could not control themselves.

"But now, we've run out of ideas."

Alice lowered her head in thought.

Rita piped up again. "I've got an idea."

Carla blinked. "Really? Let's hear it."

After explaining, both goddesses laughed.

"You know," said Alice. "I believe that will work."

"But how do we do this with seven hundred men?"

"Just divide them into three groups, " said Rita. "We'll need some poster board from an art room."

The high priestess pointed to one of her underlings, who was listening in. "Jessica, go find some for us."

As the priestess was about to run off, Alice stopped her. "No, wait! We can test them all at once."

"How?" asked Carla.

"The boys' gym, that's next door, is much bigger. We should be able to squeeze all of them against the walls at once."

"Why did you cram us all in here in the first place?" asked black priestess.

Alice gestured at the bleachers. "I was thinking about the seating. More comfort for all involved. Nowhere to sit next doors."

"I see. That makes sense."

The male student body of Fishers High was quickly ushered through the side doors, to the boys' gym, which was the size of three basketball courts. Only the immunes were left behind with Frank.

It was cramped, but everyone managed to fit in, standing with their backs to the walls of the larger gym.

Each goddess and priest was assigned a group of boys to watch.

Alice stood in the middle of the gym. Her voice echoed off the flat concrete walls. "Attention, boys! This will only take a minute. Then we're going to fuck each and every one of you."

A sound came from the horny schoolboys. It was part grunt, part groan, and part moan.

"I thought you'd like that.

"Now listen to me carefully, and do what I say: With your right hand, grab the dick of the guy to the right of you."

Almost all of them instantly complied. The six who didn't, were escorted out of the room, to dress, and join the other immunes in the main gym

Alice called after escorts. "Tell Frank to take them to a classroom, and bring them up to speed."

After they had left, Alice looked around. About seven hundred horny men stared at her and her sisters with unrestrained yearning.

"Too many. Even for us, it's too many," muttered the teen. "We've got to cut the number down."

Alice raised her voice. "All right, guys! If you are not a virgin, take a step forward."

Four hundred teenage boys stepped forward.

"I have some bad news for you. You are going second. All the virgins get first dibs."

Four hundred men let out groans of frustration.

"But the order still stands. No touching yourself. Keep those cocks nice and hard. We'll be ready for you in a few hours."

The tormented teens walked back to the main gym. Unfulfilled and aching.

Fucking all the men went a lot faster than Alice had expected. Most of them were so aroused, they came after just a few thrusts.

On the other hand, the women in the school were taking longer than expected. It soon became clear that with the current setup, the women would not be finished by three pm.

The cafeteria crew fed lunch to the schoolgirls who were still waiting in line.

Alice set up three extra classrooms, to speed up the process.

As a result, all fourteen hundred students of Fishers High, plus teachers and staff had all been converted and fucked; or determined to be immune, and taken away to Holiday Inn; or found transformable, fucked, and also sent to the hotel. All of it was accomplished before the school day ended.

With only two minutes to go before the end of school, the principal's voice came over the P.A. "This is Dr. Monroe. I know that we have all had a very fulfilling experience, here today. Your new faith in the goddesses is something we will all want to share with family and friends.

"You will be pleased to know that the school will be open tonight. Until midnight or later. Encourage you parents and siblings who are past puberty, to come here tonight.

"Tomorrow, classes will resume as normal.

"That is all."

When the halls were empty, all goddesses and priests met in the cafeteria.

The cafeteria staff laid out a spread of food for the tired goddesses. Everyone dived into the trays with great gusto.

After fifteen minutes, Alice and Leslie stood in front of the group.

"First of all," said Alice, "Let me congratulate you on all the hard work you've accomplished. Not all of it was pleasant, especially all those oh-so-quick boys, but it had to be done.

"The bad news is, our work is not done. Right now, the office staff is calling the parents of the students we took. They are using the story that they tested positive for a new strain of mono, and are being quarantined. That should bring most of them here in a hurry."

"Now, the good news," said Leslie. "Back up is on its way. I just supervised the transformation of seventy-six new goddesses. They are young and horny as hell, and will do most of the work tonight."

"Hopefully, not all the work," Tonia called out. Many goddesses laughed.

"How many priests?" asked Frank.

"Forty-three. Fifteen of them are men. Of course, they need training. So, no reinforcements for you now. Sorry."

"Let me see the list," said Alice.

Leslie handed her the clipboard.

"I've been so busy, I haven't had time to see the list."

As she read, Alice crinkled her nose at some names, and smiled at others.

"Kumiko!" she finally cried. "Kumiko was transformed!

"Sorry," she said. "Kumiko Yakimura is an exchange student from Japan. I met her just before I was kidnapped, but we hit it off immediately.

"She's incredibly smart, but still cool. She is fluent in three languages. French as well as English and Japanese. She's taking all advanced placement classes, and still complains about how easy they are. She had just made the volleyball team, when I was abducted.

"This is going to be so great!"

"Hey Tonia. Have you checked the list?"

Her younger sister looked blankly at Alice. "Are you talking to me, stranger?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Alice.

"I'm talking about you avoiding me like the plague. Hardly saying three words to me in the last week."

"We'll talk about this later.

"I think I saw a friend of yours on the list."

"Really? Where?"

The freshman scanned the list. "Heather's on the list! But Jackie's immune."

"Tiffany is also. That is going to be awkward."

"Yeah," she agreed.

Just then the cafeteria door opened, and the new sister walked in, more than tripling their numbers. All of them, eighteen years old or younger.

Alice was surprised to see that Kumiko was talking to the nerdy Stacy. Both of them waved at enthusiastically when they saw her.

Stacy ran up giddily. "Look! No glasses." And indeed, she was without her wire-rims, though you could still see their pad impressions on the bridge of her nose. "I've got twenty/twenty vision."

"More like twenty/ten, from what Leslie's told me."

Kumiko walked up more slowly. "Hello, Alice."

Alice gave her a hug. "Kumiko-chan, look at you! All curvy."

And it was true. Alice had seen her naked a couple of times in gym. She had been flat-chested and narrow-hipped, almost boyish.

Since the transformation, she'd grown at least two cup sizes, and her hips had widened by two inches.

Kumiko blushed, looking down at her new chest. "This is so weird. I feel like I in some porn manga."

"What would your boyfriends back in Tokyo think?" asked Alice.

"They'd be falling over each other. No Japanese girl has breasts like these. Not without implants."

"You're exaggerating, Kumiko. You don't look deformed. I'm still better stacked than you. You just don't look like a little girl anymore."

Alice looked at the newly enlarged group. Except for a couple of Tonia's friends, none of the new girls were talking to the veterans. Something had to be done.

"Alright, sisters!" she called. "This next phase is going to be starting very soon. Worried parents are going to be here soon, wanting to see their sick kids.

"When they arrive at the office, Mrs. Konkel will direct them to one of twenty-five classrooms. In each classroom will be a team of four goddesses. One veteran and three of our newbies. A priest will join each team.

"How you form these teams is up to you, but we need to have them formed in five minutes

Everyone was suddenly mingling, forming teams.

Stacey asked, "Who should we get to join us, Alice?"

Alice took a step back. "Sorry. Leslie and I have work to do. You need to find someone else to join up with.

"Try Carla. She's the older black woman over there. She's very impressive."

Both were disappointed, but followed her advise, and joined Carla.

Alice & Leslie slipped out of the cafeteria. Rita followed after them.

"I'm missing out on some really great sex with my friends. This had better be important, Leslie."

"Oh it is," said the geneticist. "Linda will explain it all."

The bio-chemical engineer was waiting in the office. "I thought we'd use the principal's office. He looked tired after I fucked him. So I sent him home."

"He's gay, you know," said Alice.

"Could have fooled me," laughed Linda.

"Well, we're the exception," said Leslie. "In case you haven't figured it out, most of the girls who have gone down on you at Genicon, they are not usually lesbians."

"I know, I know," said Linda. "I was just trying to be funny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.