The Shiny Ladies
Chapter 21: Justice

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Justice - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Justice

Ed happened to be free, and volunteered to take Kay to Moore Genetics.

On the way to the SUV, Monica stopped Kay.

"Kay, we need to talk," said the high priestess.

There was something in her voice that told Kay that that was not normal chitchat. "Of course. Ed, excuse us for a moment."

Ed nodded, and headed back inside.

"What is it Monica?" she asked.

"My period just came. Two days late."

"That's not unusual."

"It is for me. I can set my watch by my periods."

Kay looked disinterested. "What does that have to do with me."

"I've been thinking. You know how you took all new priests to the hospital and gave them physicals in Mexico. During that time you castrated the men."

"Right. To limit the chance of violence by the men, in such a female heavy atmosphere."

"I know," said Monica. "I don't agree with it. But I understand it.

"And I also know you. You don't do anything in half measures."

"What are you saying?" asked Kay, her body motionless.

"Did you sterilize me?" asked Monica, her voice quivering slightly.

Kay let out a whistle. "You're good. Ramone thought you'd figure it out. I wasn't sure."

Monica hunched over, sobbing silently.

"I... I was hoping I was wrong," she said woefully. "I've always wanted a child. Now it's gone."

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"But... But why?"

"You are a smart girl, Monica. You've probably figured it out. But I'll spell it out for you.

"You know how concerned I am about the number of immunes. They are the wild card that could wreck everything."

Monica nodded.

"Well, you put immune boys and immune girls together, you get immune babies. All you immunes working together would up the immune population."

"But you don't have to do both sexes."

"Actually, we do. If you were to sleep with a non-immune, the odds of producing immune children is still one in four."

"So, you are going to eliminate all immunes."

"Oh no, we need you.

"Besides, we couldn't if we wanted to. There's a slight chance for two normals to have an immune child."

Monica paused for a minute to think. "I understand. I don't agree with your decision. But at least I understand."

"You are taking this better than I thought you would," marveled Kay.

"Oh, I'm mad, but I've been mulling over this possibility for about a week. I can't believe you would betray me like this."

"All of the sisters agreed on this."

Tears welled up in Monica's eyes again. "Becoming a mother was one of my lifetime goals. Now it's gone."

Kay hugged her. "You are going to be much more than a mother. You are going to be one of the founders of a whole new world. What you decide with the rest of us will shape the lives of billions."

"I know. I know it's important. But it is not the same."

"If you wish, you can adopt a child later

"And since you have discovered our little secret, I'm going to leave it up to you whether to tell all the others."

Monica pondered for a minute. "Well, even the densest girl will figure it out when no priestess gives birth in several years. It is better to get it out in the open, right after the surgery."

"You will need to do this when you go back to Mexico, tomorrow," said Kay.

"I know I will. And Lupe will have to handle the fallout."

"Rita will have to tell all the priestesses here in the U.S.

"We haven't had time to do the procedure here. Rita is the only one so far."

Do you want me to talk to her?" asked Monica.

"No, I'll do it," said Kay.

"She should take it fairly well. She told me that she never wanted kids."

"That's good to know. Thank you, Monica."

"And thank you, Kay, for being honest with me. Even if you are a little late."

Ten minutes later, Kay arrived at Moore Genetics.

Her driver, Ed, announced in the security box. "It's me Ralph. I brought Kay with me. She wants to see the boss."

The gate swung open, letting them in.

At the loading area, about two dozen people were waiting to welcome Kay. They were in the process of taking off their clothes. When she came through the door, they all fell to their knees.

Kay held up her hands. "Please. I am overwhelmed. But I am sure that all of you should be somewhere else. Working."

Guilty nods came from all the crowd.

"And while I do appreciate the offer, you working, getting the serum and test strips made, is much more important to me."

The workers looked crestfallen. They started gathering their clothes.

Kay continued. "I need any and all of you to work as many hours as possible. Those who do, will get a special reception, held by all the goddesses."

The crowd hurried to get back to work.

When they had all left, Kay headed upstairs.

As Kay exited the upstairs door, a familiar voice rang out. "Hi, Kay."

She broke into a smile. "Hi, Andy."

He ran up and gave her a big hug.

Andy Huong, thirty-eight, was a favorite of Kay's. He was one of the two janitors at Moore Genetics. He was a short man; only an inch or two taller than Kay. It made, for Kay, a wonderful sexual partner.

Andy had been a virgin when the Ladies had taken over the lab. He had an innocence and enthusiasm about sex that Kay found very appealing.

Andy was born to a couple who had immigrated from China. He had been born in route to the hospital. Unfortunately, he had his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. That cut the oxygen from his brain for a few minutes, leaving him mildly retarded.

When his parents found out that their baby wasn't perfect, they disowned him. He grew up in group and foster homes.

After having such a horrible childhood, it was amazing that Andy turned out such a sweet and happy adult.

The janitor finally let go of the goddess. With a shy smile, he whispered in Kay's ear, "You know the girl I like?"

Kay paused for a second. "Amanda, right?"

Andy nodded. "Mandy. I finally told her that I liked her."

Kay hugged him back. "That's wonderful! Did you get the chance to sleep with her?"

Andy shook his head. "No. Too public.

"But I told her about you. She said she wanted to meet you.

"I told her I wasn't sure you wanted to meet a girl with Down's Syndrome."

"That is ridiculous, Andy. The Shiny Ladies don't discriminate."

"That's great! I'll tell Mandy."

"Tell her to come to the YMCA. That's where most of us are."

"I will."

Kay headed back to Donald's office. "Bye Andy."

"Bye Kay."

In the inner office sat Leslie and Donald. Waiting.

"Sorry. I had to catch up with Andy."

"Great guy," chorused both of them.

"Yes he is. So guileless and happy."

"I was afraid you were screwing some lab worker," said Leslie.

"I was tempted, but I told them to get back to work.

"But having all those people throwing themselves at me has got me horny." Kay started absently rolling a nipple between her fingers.

"What do you say, Donald? How about you and me..."

Leslie cleared his throat. "Uh, Donald and I have just finished a fuck session together. Believe me, he won't be ready for a while."

Kay frowned. "I understand."

She then brightened. "I know. I'll get Andy."

Kay headed for the door. "I'll be back soon."

In the hallway, Andy was no long visible. But you could hear his buffer from around the corner.

"Hey, Andy!" called Kay.

The janitor's head popped out from around the corner. "Yes, Kay?"

"Come here."

Andy walked over to the goddess. "Yes, Kay?"

Kay put his right hand on her left breast. "Would you like to have sex with me?"

Andy clapped his hands, but then stopped. "Just you and me? Alone?"

"That's right."

"Wouldn't you like someone smarter. Like Mr. Moore."

Kay embraced Andy, rubbing her whole body against his. She felt his considerable erection straining in his pants.

"Andy," she whispered in his ear. "You are much sexier than Mr. Moore. He is not a nice man. He's done bad things. You are nice. That's sexy."

"Where do you want to do it?" he croaked.

"There is an empty office, across the hall."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.