The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 19: The Y

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Y - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

It was around midnight, when the North San Antonio YMCA's janitor heard a tap on the glass front door.

Standing there were two women. A Hispanic woman in her thirties wearing a green dress, and a pretty blond girl in her teens wearing a shiny silver tee shirt and skirt.

He yelled, "We're closed." But they didn't understand through the thick glass doors.

Though it was against the rules, he unlocked a door and opened it a crack.

"We're..." was all he got out before he fell into a stunned silence.

The teen pushed open the door. "Mind if we come in?" she asked sweetly.

The janitor didn't move.

On the walk leading to the door appeared six figures wrapped in full length cape and hood. With the shadows created by the parking lot light, he could not see what was under the cloaks.

With the six, were three more people. Two women wearing the same dress as the women at the door, and one man wearing a shirt and slacks in the same green shade.

As they got closer, the janitor saw that the caped women were wearing nothing underneath. They were completely nude.

The teen waved her hand in front of the custodian's face, breaking him out of his trance.

"Yoohoo! Mind if we come in?"

He stepped back. "What? Oh, of course not, ma'am."

"Call me Alice. And we're goddesses."

"Yes ma'am. I mean Alice. My goddess."

The group filed in.
Two of the goddesses dragged the janitor to the ground. They engulfed him in their cloaks, as they undressed him. Belt and shoes flew out from under the makeshift tent.

Alice called in to the cloaks. "Anyone else here?"

A muffled voice called out. "Just the cleaning crew."

"How many people?"

"Three."

"Thank you," called Alice. "Have fun."

The two cloaked figures rose above the janitor in the dark lobby like two ghosts. The two specters started bobbing, weaving and moaning.

Kay called to the other four goddesses and three priests to attention. "Okay, people! We have three people in the building. They are probably in separate parts of the building, cleaning.

"Everyone pair up, and take a priest. You never know when an immune will pop up."

Leslie paired up with Alice, and Rachel with Angela. Kay, who had no one to pair up with, went alone with Monica as a bodyguard.

"Since we are no longer in public, we no longer nee to wear these cloaks. We can leave them in the reception area."

Even with its minimal discomfort, the Ladies were grateful to disrobe, including Alice.

The three were found in short order.

Alice and Leslie found a man cleaning the men's locker room.

Rachel and Angela found another man buffing the hallway on the second floor.

Kay and Monica found the only woman, cleaning the women's locker room.

After about an hour, the goddesses regrouped in the reception area, accompanied by the spent, but happy new converts. They totaled four, including the custodian.

Kay got everyone's attention. "It's two a.m. people. This building opens at six. That means we have four hours to get this place ready."

"Get all the tumbling mats and put them in the center of the gym. Put all cushioned items around the mats. Any mattresses, sofas, chairs..."

"We have two trampolines," offered a janitor.

"Perfect. Search every room and storage closet. Find anything that will make for a great orgy."

Just then a SUV pulled into the parking lot.

"Great! Just in time. Reinforcements."

Kay turned to the new four converts. "You all get started. We'll join you soon."

The four all bowed in acknowledgement, and trotted to the storage closets.

The doors to the SUV opened, letting out five more American goddesses, and the priestess, Rita McDonald.

Rita had a full figure, short curly red hair, and an infectious grin.

Kay seemed both pleased and puzzled to see the young priestess. "Rita, you're here."

The buxom red-head ran up and Kay a hug. "I couldn't stay away. This is where the action is."

"But I thought you were teaching the Ladies and priestesses English?"

"You remember those American tourists that the locals dragged in?"

Kay nodded. "She was immune, and quite scared, after being kidnapped."

"Well, after she calmed down, and we brought her up to speed, on what was going on, she was more cooperative.

"It turns out she teaches English as a second language in El Paso. She is better at it than either Monica or me. That left me at loose ends, looking for a new challenge."

"How is your shooting?"

Rita blushed. "Not as good as you want, but better. I'm no longer dropping the gun on the floor."

Kay nodded. "That's good. I nearly had a heart attack when that happened."

"At least the gun didn't go off," Rita said sheepishly.

"You were lucky," said Kay.

"So, anything new in Chihuahua?"

Rita shrugged. "You've only been gone three days. Nothing much has... Oh, wait. There is one thing.

"A plumbing company in town built us some portable saunas. They are mounted on trailers.

"Lupe plans to take them to all the small towns in Chihuahua province. Transform new goddesses, and transport them and immunes back to Chihuahua for training. She'd then be taken back to their town to run the local church."

"Sounds like a sound system."

"It's a big job, though. Did you know Chihuahua province is bigger than Texas?"

"No, I didn't.

"But, we have work to do here. Ladies! Follow me."

With all the extra hands, the mats were set up with two hours to spare. The gym area was the size of six basketball courts. The mats barely covered one court, making the area look puny. The mats were lined with big inflatable bumpers, used in the gutters of the bowling alley, when children played. Around the bumpers were the couches, chairs, trampolines, and a few gymnastic apparatuses that they could get out of gymnastics room. That made the padded area look larger.

The whole group was present for Kay's inspection.

The head goddess walked around the set up nodding in approval. "This will do. With what we had to work with, you did an excellent job."

"At least the mats are in better shape than the ones in Dos Alamos," said Alice.

Kay laughed. "That's not saying much. Those moldy things were health hazards."

Rita piped up. "I almost forgot, Lupe had a message for you, Kay."

"What is it?"

"She wants her high priestess back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.