The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 16: San Antonio

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: San Antonio - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

San Antonio

It was five more hours of sexual frustration for Alice, before they reached San Antonio.

That included a stop at a McDonalds, where Monica went in to order. She came back with enough burgers, shakes, and fries to feed a football team.

They also had to pull over for everyone to pee. Alice pulled off the highway onto a rural road. She traveled five miles. until she found an isolated grove of trees, that served as a boundary between two fields. Monica stood guard as everyone took care of business. She had already gone at the McDonalds.

Moore Genetics was on the north side of San Antonio. That meant that they had to loop around the city on highway I-410.

The building was a non-descript large steel and glass building only two blocks from the highway. The sign out front said just "Moore" in plain white block letters. The black wrought iron fence that bordered the street had only one entrance; an electric gate with a security camera.

The SUV pulled up to the gate around four p.m.

A male voice came over the speaker. "May I help you?"

"Alice Rhodes to see Donald Moore."

The gate slid open. Alice drove through.

The building itself was one hundred yards wide, as seen from the road, and half as deep. The only visible doors and windows on the smoked glass building were the ones at the entrance in the front right corner.

Alice drove past the entrance, and the four visitor's parking spaces, around to the back of the building.

In the back, a small parking lot, containing about twenty cars, was next to the drive. The employee's entrance was on the other side of the drive.

Beyond the lot was the loading dock. Only one receiving bay, and a short set of stairs leading up to a door by the large garage door. At the foot of the stairs stood Donald.

Donald walked up to the SUV as it came to the halt.

Alice rolled down her window.

"Welcome, my Ladies," he said with a bow.

"Do we need to dress?" asked Alice.

"I don't think so. No deliveries this late in the day. My office is just a flight up from here."

"Great!" said Alice, shedding her silk top and skirt.

The others piled out of the side sliding door. Donald fell to his knees.

Kay pulled him to his feet. "Is Leslie here?"

Donald nodded. "She's waiting in my office."

"Excellent. Did you do the blood test?"

"Of course. She's positive, like I expected."

"Why did you expect that?" asked Alice.

"Most of my initial research used DNA samples from Leslie Goldsmith, my chief assistant. I also used myself, of course, and some of my other employees. But to achieve the female only modifications Guido wanted, I used Leslie's DNA.

Donald lead the goddesses up the stairs to the empty loading bay.

"Your receiving manager is gone for the day?" asked Kay.

"With a small company like this, Leslie has the job, when needed. Each department has its own person who handles their supply requests, and gives them to Leslie who..."

"Got it," said Kay.

A plain metal door, on the left side of the bay, opened to a flight of stairs, leading up. Donald held the door open for the five goddesses and the high priestess.

Alice, who was at the head of the parade, stopped at the door on the top of the stairs. "Alright, that's enough!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.