The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 13: Hospital Visits

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Hospital Visits - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Hospital Visits

Forty-five minutes later, Ramone was waiting by the SUV. He was sweaty and disheveled, but ready.

One of the goons carried Monica in his arms, as if she were made of glass. Monica was sleeping soundly in her light green pajamas. The other goon walked out with his gun drawn, as if he was expecting an assassin to jump out of the bushes.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" said Alice, walking out the front door, carrying a tote bag. "When Kay told you to guard her with your life, she did not tell you to go all Secret Service. At least not here. Look at this place. We're five miles from the nearest town. I don't think John Hinkley is going to jump out and gun us down. Especially with me around."

The gunman bowed his head. "Just following Kay's orders, my goddess," he said meekly.

The teen sighed. "I know, I know. Just... use a little judgment."

The gunman opened sliding side door, and the other goon gently laid Monica on the back bench seat, then secured her with seatbelts.

Alice and Ramone then got in the bench seats in front of Monica, and the two guards got in the front bucket seats. The five drove off into the night.

The driver's area was partitioned from the back. There was a small door in the barrier, which could only be opened from the back, allowing communication.

Ramone cleared his throat. "Pardon me for asking, goddess..."

"Call me Alice."

"Alice. But, why are you with us, on this trip?"

"Two reasons: First, you need me. You are about to wheel a strange woman into a hospital, for some unscheduled surgery. Even if it is the hospital you work at, this will draw attention and questions.

If you let those meatheads have their way, you would have half the building locked in closets. A few may be bleeding or dead. That's not what you want.

"Of course not."

"Now if we do it my way, no one will cause problems. We come in the back way. I'll wear one of my silk outfits, that I have in my tote. If anyone stops us, I will explain things to them. They will immediately lose their hostility."

"But there are..." blurted Ramone.

"If we run into an immune, then the boys up front will do their job. But they'll use tranq darts, not live ammo."

Ramone pondered this. Alice's plan made sense.

"You said you had two reasons to go to Chihuahua. What's the second?"

Alice smiled, "Well, I heard how gifted were, dick-wise. And I just had to see for myself."

"I'll do my best, goddess," said Ramone.

Alice licked her lips in anticipation as she untied the drawstring on the scrub pants, he still wore. She reached inside and pulled out Ramone's massive cock.

"Hello, big boy!" murmured the teen, cupping the balls with her left hand, and holding the shaft with the other.

The penis was not fully erect, indicating fatigue.

"Let's get you ready," said Alice.

She took a long lick up the underside of the penis; starting at the balls and finishing at the tip. She then made little flicks with her tongue on the ridge of the head. The head swelled to the size of a large strawberry.

The goddess opened her mouth as wide as possible. She managed to fit the head inside. She tried to push the head down her throat, but the cock was too big. She tried again. This time it slid down her esophagus. Alice kept pushing. Soon she had completely deep throated the eleven inch cock.

She pulled it out of her mouth, and the penis was fully erect, like a steel bar.

"Now we're ready!" said Alice, with satisfaction.

"You are so good!" panted Ramone.

"Well, Kay is a good teacher."

"How old are you?"

"I'll be seventeen in two weeks."

"You're sixteen? Amazing."

"It's okay. You won't go to jail. I'm a goddess."

"You most definitely are."

Alice scooted over to the van floor. "Now, let's not let that monster of yours go to waste. I'll lie down on the bench, and you can fuck me as hard as you want."

Changing places in a moving SUV, on an unpaved road, was an awkward maneuver, but was accomplished as fast as possible.

Alice got on her knees and elbows, her ass pointing toward Ramone.

"Now, do you want me doggy style or missionary?"

"If it makes no difference to you, I definitely want missionary."

Alice did not move. "But this way you would really be able to fuck me deep and hard."

"But I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face."

Alice blushed. "Well, aren't you a charmer! If you weren't so important to us, I'd keep you as a pet."

She flipped over onto her back. "Missionary position it is. Now, come and fill me."

Ramone climbed on top of her and followed orders. He rammed his cock into her, and pounded her pussy, with fast and deep thrusts.

"My god, you are amazing!" gasped Alice. "You... you're giving me just what I need."

She threw her head back and screamed as she came.

Sweat dripped off of Ramone's body, as he continued to pound Alice furiously.

Alice's body shook with another orgasm.

Ramone drove his cock deep into the goddess, and came hard. Drenched in sweat, he collapsed on top of Alice.

"You... you're amazing!" said Alice breathlessly.

"I feel like my dick exploded," said Ramone.

"Oh, you poor thing," she said, as he pulled out and got off her. "No, it looks like your lovely cock is still with us."

Ramone, pulled back on his scrubs.

Alice looked back at Monica. "Looks like our noise didn't wake our sleeper."

"I doubt a hand grenade would wake her, with the meds she was given."

A knock came from the small front window that connected to the driver's compartment.

"We're about ten minutes from the hospital, goddess," said the goon riding shotgun.

"Already?" exclaimed Ramone. "We must be making good time.

Alice sighed. "Time to put on the dress." She pulled a steel blue silk dress out her duffel and put it on.

A goddess wearing clothes seemed wrong to Ramone. In some way, it made her even sexier. The shiny sheer fabric accentuated her large pert breasts and erect nipples.

The skirt flowed down her wide hips. It was short enough, that when she sat down her swollen pussy was easily visible.

Alice noticed Ramone's slack-jaw expression. "I look that good?"

"Goddess, you always look good..."

"Aren't you sweet," said Alice, kissing him on the cheek.

"But you look different dressed. Sexier."

"Nude is not sexy?"

"Yes, but partial dress is sexier."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.