The Shiny Ladies
Chapter 12: Ramone

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ramone - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Kay spent a moment, considering what tact to take. "Tell me about Ramone Diaz."

Monica blinked. "My fiance? We met in college. He is a resident at Chihuahua General Hospital."

"He must be busy."

"Very. He works eighteen to twenty hour days. The few days he has off he spends sleeping."

"When did you last see him?"

"I take the bus once a month to see him. I last saw him two weeks ago."

"How do you think your new job will affect your relationship?"

Monica shook her head. "I don't see a problem. I'm not a Catholic nun. There is no vow of chastity.

"When his internship ends, he is planning to move here. This area of Chihuahua needs a doctor."

Kay stood up with a sigh. "You know the men we have around?"

"Yes, two of them were with Roberta and Alice when they came to my house."

"Well, we've gotten rid of all but four of them. They spend most of their time patrolling and monitoring security cameras.

"When you and Theresa are trained, along with Rita, the new girl, we'll get rid of them as well.

"Anyway, two of the goons heard me say that I'd like to meet Ramone, and in their enthusiasm to please, they took it as an order."

Monica's jaw dropped. "They didn't!"

"They did. They drove down to Chihuahua. Nabbed your fiance and brought him back here."

"Ramone is here?!" she cried.

"Yes, he arrived while you were teaching."

"Let me see him."

"In a minute. But you need to know, several things happened that kept this from being a complete fiasco.

"First, they grabbed him at the end of his shift, at six a.m., and the next day was one of his days off."

"Right, he usually has Mondays off."

"Secondly, the guys had the brains to tell him that they were sent by you."

"So, he's looking for me. Where is he?"

"Calm down, it is important you see this first."

Kay walked over to the TV and turned it on. "This was filmed shortly after he arrived."

"The TV showed Ramone, a wiry man with short black hair being escorted into the bedroom that Monica slept in during her initiation, by a large goon. The bedding was still a mess.

Ramone was wearing the light green scrubs that he wore in the hospital.

"Monica is teaching right now. You can see her when she's done. Rest here."

"I see," said Ramone in excellent English. "Thank you."

Ramone looked up warily at the video camera, sat on the edge of the bed, then laid down sideways on the king-sized bed. His feet still flat on the floor.

A few minutes later, the door opened. Maria, the ex-nun, enters, carrying a half full laundry hamper.

Ramone sat upright at the intrusion. He saw the petite naked maid with short black hair. His mouth fell open in amazement.

It was an expression that Monica had seen many times in the past few days. "I don't need to see anymore," said Monica. "I know what is going to happen."

"To know, is not the same as seeing. You need to see this."

Maria pulled Ramone to his feet, then sat herself on the edge of the bed. She hungrily eyed his large erection that was obvious through the thin surgical garb.

"I'm Maria," she said as she ran the tips of her fingers over the bulge in his pants.

The doctor moaned, "R-Ramone."

Maria stopped. "Monica's Ramone?"

He nodded.

"She doesn't mind sharing you. Does she?"

"Monica would not share me with anyone."

Monica swelled with pride. Ramone was resisting her.

Maria smiled and grabbed the erection through his pants. "But you'll fuck me, won't you? Even if it breaks your girlfriend's heart."

"Y-Yess," he hissed. "I can't say no to you."

Maria leaned back on the bed. "Then take off your clothes."

Ramone's hands trembled as he pulled off the green scrub top, and the t-shirt underneath. He fumbled with the drawstring on his surgical pants. They dropped to reveal a massive penis straining against his plain white briefs. The swollen head stuck up above the band.

Maria's eyes gleamed with desire. "What a monster!" she exclaimed. "How big is it?"

Ramone blushed. "Eleven inches," he murmured.

"It must hurt to keeping it in there. Let it out."

The big cock came out of the brief, fully erect and throbbing. The swollen head was the size of a golf ball. A bead of pre-cum glistened at the tip.

Maria scooted back in the bed and spread her legs.

"Now, come and show your love for your goddess."

Ramone climbed on top of her, and shoved his cock deep inside her."

Maria arched her back and cried out, "Yes, Yes, Yes!! Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep, you big stud."

"Enough!" cried Monica, tears running down her face. "I can't watch any more."

Kay froze the image on the screen. Maria had wrapped her legs around Ramone's ass. He had pulled out for another thrust.

"Can you live with this betrayal?" asked Kay.

"He couldn't help it," Monica whispered, half believing it, half trying to convince herself.

"Of course he couldn't," said Kay. "If you were not immune, you would truly understand. You would not have a problem with it."

"I forgive him," said Monica, resolutely.

"This time. But what about the next time, and the time after that. Ramone is a true believer now. Having sex with us is a form of worship. He will be fucking us on a regular basis, from now on.

"Can you live with that? Can you forgive him for something he is not sorry for?"

Tears streamed down the high priestess' face. "No. I can't live like that."

Lupe, who had been translating, put her arms around Monica. "You need to talk to him. Let me take you to him."

Ramone was reading a pamphlet on his new faith, in the dining room, when Monica found him.

"Moni! You're here!" said Ramone, as he rose from his chair. "Look at you. A priestess!" He hugged her.

She pointed at the hairnet. "High priestess."

"What a relief. I was afraid you wouldn't understand my new belief."

"I understand," said Monica. She then pulled away. "Unfortunately, it will prevent me from marrying you."

"What? I don't understand."

"I saw the video of you having sex with Maria."

"That was a goddess. It has nothing to do with us."

Monica sat Ramone down in a chair across from her. "Let me try to make you understand. The reason I was made a priestess was because I don't see the Shiny Ladies as goddesses. I just see them as naked women with glittery skin."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.