The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 11: A Long Night

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Long Night - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

After an hour of repeating the same moves over and over, the class ended, and dispersed, with most of the ladies heading to bed.

Lupe escorted the two new priestesses to their room.

"You will have your own rooms tomorrow. Tonight you will sleep in here."

"Why here tonight?" asked Theresa.

Monica already knew the answer.

"Your rooms will have complete privacy. This room is constantly monitored."

"To make sure we don't cheat," finished Monica.

"Exactly."

Alice walked up, just then, and changed their battery packs.

By this time, Monica and Theresa were used to the constant vibrating presence inside them, except for the fact it kept them in a constant state of arousal. They were always on the edge of orgasm, but never quite able to go over the edge.

They had both tried touch their clit, but were never able to get around the chastity belt's metal shield.

As long as they stayed busy, it wasn't too bad. But any time of inactivity was nearly maddening.

Such a time they were facing.

The room contained a king-sized bed and little else. The bed was covered with a pale green cotton contour sheet, but no top sheet or blanket. The room was warm enough that neither were really needed. Mounted in each corner of the room was a small video camera.

They were both very tired, having had a strenuous day. But their horniness made it impossible to sleep.

When the light was turned off, the room was almost completely dark. Light coming from under the door was the only illumination. They both laid down on the bed, keeping a good two feet between them.

In the first minute, it became obvious that sleeping in their dress was not going to work. Every turn twisted the ripped skirts around their legs.

"I wish they' given us some pajamas," whispered Monica.

"Or at least a nightgown," said Theresa.

In unspoken agreement, the two disrobed in the dark. They laid down naked together, wearing only their chastity belts.

Monica usually slept on her back, but the battery pack made that impossible.

After about an hour, Theresa went to sleep, lying on her side.

Monica decided to unclip the battery pack. She let the pack and cord lay on the bed between her legs. She could then sleep in her usual position.

Just as Monica was drifting off, Alice crept into the room and changed battery packs.

Alice had to climb between the two priestesses to reach Theresa's pack. She did not wake from the exchange, except for an unintelligible moan and mutter.

Alice's jostling and the light beaming in from the hall, did waken Monica, though.

"Sorry," whispered Alice, as she changed the pack that lay between her legs.

When Angela finally got to sleep, her dreams were filled with erotic images. There were muscular men that glowed like the moon. Their huge erect cocks were made of stars.

She was swimming in a sea of naked bodies. Waves of glowing green women pulled her under. Drowning in the bodies that writhed around her.

She and Theresa woke to the sound of knocking on the door.

Monica found that she and her aunt had both been humping each other's leg. Their nipples were both rock hard and touching.

They both sprang away from each other, and hurriedly got their priestess outfits on.

Theresa was the first to reach the door.

It was Alice who had knocked. She had two battery packs in her hand. The two turned around, accepting the inevitable.

Alice quickly changed Theresa's pack, then reached under Monica and reattached the pack that was dangling six inches under her.

"There you go," said Alice.

Monica blushed. "Thank you." She felt an odd combination of embarrassment and gratitude she had never felt before.

Alice stopped short as she was leaving. "Oh, you have visitors. That's why I woke you."

Monica was stunned. "Visitors? For us?"

"That's what I was told. They're at the main entrance."

Monica translated for Theresa. The both headed for the entrance.

At the doorway, were three of Monica's other aunts. One, Consuela, was on her mother's side, and Theresa's sister. The other two, Jessica and Fiona, were on her father's side.

Fiona was only five years older than Monica. Jessica, ten. They were both tall and slender, like Monica, but had full curly heads of hair.

Consuela was two years younger than Theresa, but they looked like twins. They were both shorter and stockier than Monica, but had her long glossy black hair.

There were shrieks of delight. Hugs and kisses were exchanged.

Fiona pulled away. "Do you hear a buzzing?"

Consuela nodded. "I hear two buzzing sounds. One real low."

Monica and Theresa both blushed. "It's nothing," said Theresa. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

Jessica grabbed Monica by the shoulders. "We wanted to tell you how proud we were of you."

"And you," said Consuela, hugging Theresa again.

"It was nothing," said Monica.

"You call being the first high priestess nothing?" enthused Fiona. "Working in the presence of the goddess. It is such an honor."

Monica could think of nothing to say.

Jessica piped up. "But the real reason was to give you this." She reached down and picked up a huge bundle wrapped in brown paper, and gave it to Monica.

Consuela picked up an identical package and gave it to Theresa.

Each package was three by three feet and at least a foot thick.

They tore open the wrapping and found ten priestess dresses and a set of light green pajamas inside each.

Monica was amazed. "Did you make these? They're beautiful! You must have worked all night."

Jessica shrugged. "We had them all finished last night, when the goddess Rachel showed up with Father Juan to translate.

"She explained your problems with the skirt." She pointed to the ripped slits. "We think we have it solved."

"Consuela picked up the top dress in Theresa's bundle. "Go ahead, try it on."

The two priestess picked up their top dress, and took it to a room to change.

The new dress fit perfectly, but seemed the same as their old dress.

Monica and Theresa modeled their dresses for the seamstresses.

"Now try one of those moves that was causing problems."

Monica moved her feet wide, putting most of her weight on the balls of her feet. The skirt gave way, allowing total freedom.

"You see," said Consuela, " There is a hidden pleat. It is not obvious, unless you need it."

"That's wonderful," said Theresa.

"We only did half of them. If you want all of them altered, just let us know," said Fiona.

"Thank you so much," said Monica.

"It was our pleasure. Anything for the servants of the goddess. Especially family."

Lupe rounded the corner of an adjacent hallway. "We done, ladies! Well done!"

The three visitors fell to their knees, they clasped their hands together, as if in prayer. Their faces glowed in awe and adoration.

"I understand that you stayed up late, to make last minute changes."

"It was our privilege," said Consuela.

"That may be, but we still want to show you our gratitude."

Lupe handed each of them a small card, about the size of a playing card. On the card was one word "One Favor" in large plain black letters. In the center of the card was a red fingerprint.

"That is Kay's fingerprint, in her own blood.

"This card will give each of you one favor. If it is in our power, we will make it so. If your house is burned down, we will have it rebuilt. If your son is in jail, we will free him. If you want to sleep with movie star, we will deliver him to you."

"Oh no," said Consuela, holding the card in her hand. "This is too precious to use."

"If you decide not to use it, you can pass it down in your will."

If you wish to keep the fingerprint after the favor, we will cut off the words, and let you keep the print."

"Thank you so much, my goddess," said Fiona.

"It was my pleasure," said Lupe.

"Now come with me. The goddesses want to thank you in person."

The three sprang to their feet. "All the goddesses?" asked Fiona.

"Not all. Some have other duties. But four or five will be there. I know Angela, Kay, and Rachel are anxious to meet you."

"We are so unworthy of this honor," said Jessica, as they followed Lupe down the hall.

"It's our pleasure. Believe me."

The two priestesses started following Lupe, when Roberta stopped them.

"You both need to get some breakfast. Your work starts in half an hour."

"What work?" asked Theresa.

"Well, for you, there are people out front, who want to see the Shiny Ladies. They walked a long way to get here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.