The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10: Initiation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Initiation - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

As Monica and Theresa walked up to the old high school, a shiny black Hummer and a large eighteen-wheeler were pulling out.

Maria, the ex-nun, and Lupe were waiting for them at the curb.

"Who were those people?" asked Monica.

"The car contains a man who will keep us funded," said Lupe. "And the truck brought us five new girls to be transformed, and another immune to work under you as a priestess."

"Great," said Monica.

Maria spoke. "Theresa, since we will soon have a third priestess, you will be working in the mission with Flora, me, and Father Juan."

"You are going to continue using the mission?" asked Theresa.

"It is closer to the people," said Maria. "In each town we hope to have a church, with at least one goddess, who is from the town, and at least one priest or priestess, also local."

"Makes sense," said Monica.

"In a month or two," said Lupe, "we will move our headquarters to a larger city."

"That also makes sense."

"Let's go inside," said Maria. "Your initiation is about to begin."

Theresa's stomach knotted up. "I-Initiation?"

Maria and Lupe smiled at each other. "That's right. Your next twenty-four hours will be one of physical endurance and training."

The two shiny ladies escorted the two soon-to-be priestesses down the hall.

After several turns, they opened a door on the right side of a hall.

"This used to be our meeting room," said Lupe. "We've outgrown it.

"Theresa, you wait outside."

Inside was a room filled with gymnastic equipment. Uneven and even parallel bars, rings, and a vaulting horse. Pads were arranged around the apparatuses. Between Monica and the equipment were the other ten Shiny Ladies. Kay had a green dress folded over her arm.

"Welcome, Novice Monica," said Kay. "Welcome to your initiation. What we are about to do may seem pointless and cruel. You will learn differently later."

Lupe translated.

"Please take off your clothes," said Kay.

With trembling hands, she did as she was told. "Her small breasts and narrow hips matched her willowy frame. Monica modestly covered herself with her hands.

Kay smiled at her modesty. "You should know, this will probably be the only time we'll see you naked. Fraternization between us and our clergy is strictly forbidden.

The twelve Shiny Ladies escorted her to the uneven parallel bars. A small three-legged stool was under the lowest of the two bars. They positioned her next to the stool.

This time Roberta spoke. "Put your right foot on the stool, and grab the bar with both hands."

The lowest bar was about chest high.

She did as she was told.

One Lady monitored each hand, while several others crouched down by her feet. All the others watched the proceedings with great interest.

Monica let out a gasp as a single finger slid up inside her. Evidently, the nudity and the fear of the unknown had gotten her wet.

"She's ready," proclaimed one of the goddesses.

Monica cried in surprise as a dildo was shoved up inside her. She then felt cold metal between her legs and around her waist, followed by two clicks.

"You may let go now," said Roberta.

Monica released the bar and stepped down.

Kay handed the dress she had been holding, to two of the taller Ladies. They slipped it over her head. The dress was a simple one, with short sleeves and simple round collar. The skirt length went down to just above her ankles.

A simple cord belt, with no buckle, was put around her waist and tied in the front.

A pair of satin slippers were put on her feet.

Finally, a hair net was used to pull her hair back from her face.

All parts of the outfit were a bright vivid green. The same shade as the goddesses' eyes.

Kay hugged Monica, then all the goddesses did in turn.

"Welcome, High Priestess Monica Torres, said the head Lady.

After the final hug, Monica pulled up her dress and looked down.

Around her waist was a metal belt that hung on her hips. On each side of her hips was a small padlock. Their were several holes the lock could go through, making it adjustable to various size hips. Running from the front of the belt down between her legs was another metal strip. It flared out in front, to completely cover her clitoris and vagina. At the back, the strip split in two, with each going up a butt cheek, and attached to the back of the metal belt.

"A chastity belt?" asked Monica.

Kay nodded, with a glint in her eye. "Most are used to keep cocks out. We're using it to keep one in."

After Lupe translated, Kay pressed a small remote she had hid in her palm.

Monica gasped as the dildo inside her came to life. It vibrated, twisted, thrust, and twisted again. It never stopped moving.

She fell to her knees, as she had the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt. A line of drool hung out of her mouth.

Maria pulled Monica to her feet. "You need to compose yourself. They are letting Theresa in."

Monica stood behind the goddesses, on wobbly legs, as they greeted Theresa, and made the same speech.

Theresa, like her niece, was slender, but four inches shorter and with wider hips. She trembled as she disrobed.

"It's okay," lied Monica. She gasped as another orgasm shook her body.

Theresa saw something was wrong with Monica, but could not tell what. Her new green priestess outfit distracted her as she disrobed.

The Shiny Ladies escorted the naked forty-six-year-old to the bar and stool Monica had used. When she grabbed the bar and put her foot on the stool, Kay pulled out an enormous dildo. It was ivory in color, twelve inches long and two inches thick. It was shaped like an erect penis. Monica marveled at the size. It was even larger than her fiance Ramone. It glistened with a generous layer of lubricant that had been applied to it.

As they brought it into position under Theresa, Monica wanted to cry out. Warn her. Do something. But she just stood there, her mouth open. Watching, there was nothing she could do.

As the dong moved upward, one Lady held each hand to the bar, and one held each foot in place.

With a driving thrust, Kay penetrated Theresa. Driving the massive dildo deep inside her. All the way in.

The former housewife arched her back and cried out. Whether it was from pleasure, pain, or both, Monica could not tell.

Two other Ladies locked the chastity belt on with practiced efficiency. The one on the left pulled a battery pack that was attached by wire to the dildo, and clipped it to the back of the chastity belt.

Monica reached behind, and found that she also had a battery pack.

After everything was in place, Theresa was fitted with the green dress, belt, and slippers, just like Monica.

"No hair net?" asked Monica.

Lupe, who had been holding a foot, said "That is only for the high priestess."

"Welcome, Priestess Theresa Cortez," said Kay.

The Ladies hugged her in turn.

Lupe looked at Theresa. "How do you feel."

Theresa panted in quick shallow breaths. "I feel like I've been impaled."

Lupe smiled. "Maybe this will help." She clicked a small remote she had hid in her palm.

A deep throbbing sound came from inside. Theresa spread her legs and hunched over, like she was trying to take a dump. Sweat poured down her body, as she shook violently.

Theresa clutched at Lupe. "Please. I beg you. Take it out."

Lupe took Theresa's hands "Of course we will. In twenty-four hours."

"Twenty-four hours?!" they both exclaimed.

"It is part of your initiation," said Lupe.

Monica bit her lower lip, as her body shook, but a low groan snuck out anyway. "Aaah, I can't take this for twenty-four hours."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.