The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 9: Monica

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Monica - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Siesta was almost over when there was a knock on the door. Monica Torres yawned as she got up off her sofa to answer the door. She walked past her little classroom where she taught Dos Alamos' five kids (six when Rosa showed). There was a second knock just before she answered the door.

At the door was the strangest thing she had ever seen. Standing in front of her were two naked women. One was a Hispanic, the other was a white teenager with blonde hair. They stood there, nude, without any self-consciousness or posing.

There were things about them that were not normal, almost inhuman. Their skin was so smooth and glistening they looked like they were made of marble. Their eyes were both a bright green in color, that almost seemed to glow. The only hair on their bodies was on their head. The lack of body and pubic hair gave them a prepubescent look that gave her the creeps.

Finally, their was something in their attitude that really frightened Monica. Nudity usually equals vulnerability, but these women seemed to see their nakedness like it was a bullet-proof vest. They seemed supremely confident and unafraid. When they looked at her, Monica felt they were appraising her, like she was side of beef, or a pedigree pug at a dog show.

Part of their confidence may have come from the fact that two rather large men were behind them, holding umbrellas to shade the women.

The blonde muttered in English, "Great. Our first house is an immune." But Monica could not make out what she said.

"Hello, Monica," said the Hispanic.

She knew that voice. "Roberta?"

A young girl popped out from behind the men. "Hello, Senora Torres!" She also was naked and had the same smooth, shiny skin and green eyes.

"And Rosa? My God, what has happened to you?"

"We're shiny ladies now," beamed Rosa.

"That's right, we're goddesses," added Roberta.

Monica laughed. "Someone has got you brainwashed."

Roberta's cheeks flushed. "Come with us. You will see."

The blonde interrupted, speaking English. "Do you understand English."

"A little," said Monica. She had just started teaching herself and her class English.

"I'm Alice. We need you to come with us. Please."

Monica nodded. She needed to see what these freakish women were up to.

Rosa took her hand, and they all went to her next door neighbors' house, Allisandro and Bonita Diaz. They were in their late sixties. He had run the only store in town, until he sold it a few years ago. Their children had long gone to bigger cities. They were probably the wealthiest people in town.

When Allisandro opened the door, his mouth fell open, and he dropped to his knees with a thud.

Bonita came in from the kitchen to see what caused the sound. When she saw the two goddesses, she froze in her tracks. Tears rolled down her face, as she mouthed some kind of prayer.

Roberta walked up to the balding man. "Please stand up and drop your pants."

He readily complied. He did not have a very large penis, but what he had was fully erect and twitching.

Roberta walked over to the frozen Bonita. "I am going to pull down your panties and put a finger inside you. Okay?"

"Yes, please," smiled the housewife. "More than one finger, if you wish."

Roberta reached under Bonita's ankle length skirt, but the older woman unfastened it from the back, and let it fall to the floor. That made it easy for Roberta to take off her panties.

As the Lady slid her middle finger inside her, Bonita bit her lower lip and moaned. When she pulled out the finger, it was glistening wet.

Roberta showed the finger to Monica. "See this? This is how it is for everyone else. Only a small percentage fail to see us as divine.

"But that is good. We need those who are not blinded."

Roberta turned to the couple. "Come to the mission in an hour. Until then, make love. But think of us."

"Yes ma'am," they both said together.

Roberta closed the door.

"We're running late," said Alice.

Roberta did not understand.

Alice pointed at the clock on the wall.

"We need to hurry, so I don't have time to show you more," said Roberta. "The meeting will be evidence enough."

The group proceeded down the road, going from hut to house to shack, knocking on doors. Every door opened to the same reaction: looks of love, adoration, and awe. Some fell to their knees. Some wept. Others froze mid-step. Still others masturbated in front of them.

Monica did her best to block Rosa's view when this happened.

About half of the people followed Roberta, Alice, and Rosa as they went from home to home. By the time they reached the mission, a small parade was following them down the street.

The town of Dos Alamos was really just a crossroads. The mission, which was built in the 1600's, was at one corner of that intersection.

When they arrived at the mission, six more of these naked "shiny ladies" were already waiting. The townspeople were crowding around them like they were rock stars.

Monica noticed one other woman who was also not enthralled by these freaks. It was her aunt, Theresa Cortez. She was in her fifties. Her husband, Pablo, farmed one of the town's surrounding fields. He was on his knees shouting praises to the goddesses.

Monica sidled next to Theresa. "Have you seen anything like this?"

Theresa shook her head. "It's like they've lost their minds, but they haven't. I talk to Pablo, and he is perfectly sane. He says that he sees in these women, a divine creature that is like a vision from God."

"Maybe," said Monica, "We are the wrong ones. Everyone worships them but us."

"They say that sanity is determined by the majority, but I don't think I can see these women as goddesses."

"Neither do I," said Monica.

More shiny ladies arrived. They finally totaled twelve (thirteen if you counted Rosa). Every townsperson was crowded around the mission entrance, except for the two immunes and the few kids. The twelve shiny ladies stood in the doorway. The crowd was careful to give them breathing room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.