The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8: Rosa

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rosa - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Rosa

Nine-year-old Rosa Castillo woke up in a cloud, wearing no clothes. The bench was hard and uncomfortable, so she sat up. She heard sounds of her mama having sex. She got up very quietly, and padded across the room, and spied on her mother.

She was at the base of a bench, lying on top of the nun, Maria. She was licking the nun's privates, and the nun was licking hers.

This startled Rosa. Her mother had only had sex with men, in their little one room hut. Rosa had always stayed quiet, like she was asleep; but she saw what was going on. Mama had told her that she only slept with men she liked, and that they helped keep food on the table.

Mama must really like Sister Maria, mused Rosa.

Across from her mother sat the old woman, Flora. She was having sex by herself. Rubbing her privates.

Out of the cloud walked one of the shiny ladies. It was the one that translated for all the others, Lupe.

"Come, child. Leave your mother to her privacy," said Lupe. Rosa took her by the hand, and lead to the exit of the cloud room.

By the exit was a large mirror. Lupe lifted Rosa, so she could see her reflection. "You are one of us now," whispered Lupe.

Rosa gasped. Her tan skin glittered in the foggy light. Her dark brown eyes were now a bright vivid green. "I'm a shiny lady?"

Lupe smiled. "Is that your name for us?"

Rosa nodded.

That's a good name. You'd be a shiny girl, though."

"Is my mama one too?"

"Yes. Didn't you see her?"

"Not too well. Too cloudy."

"I see."

Lupe lead the girl out of the shower room.

In the room was the pretty blonde shiny lady.

Lupe talked her in English, "Can you watch our new sister? Flora needs some company." Rosa did not understand any of it.

Lupe talked to Rosa in Spanish. "Here is your sister, Alice. She will watch you. I have work to do." Lupe headed back into the clouds.

Alice talked in stilted Spanish. "Hello, Sister Rosa. I am Alice. Pleased to meet you."

"I'm hungry," said Rosa.

Alice looked confused, so Rosa clutched at her stomach. Alice then understood. She led the girl down the hall to the kitchen.

Alice fixed both of them a large sandwich, with slices of tomato, lettuce, ham, and roast beef. Rosa thought there was no way she could eat a sandwich that size, even if it was smaller than Alice's. But she quickly gobbled it down.

Her eyes bugged out as Alice brought out a tub of chocolate ice cream.

She had had ice cream three times in her life. Every time, it had been for some type of celebration. It had to be eaten quickly, since they had no electricity.

Alice dished out a generous scoop for Rosa, and two for herself. For Rosa, this was like every Christmas put together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.