The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7: Juan

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Juan - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Father Juan Perez looked out of the SUV. He was curious what he would find inside the old school. Some geeky kid bought the building a few months ago, paying cash. Large trucks making deliveries, and guards keeping people away, added to the mystery.

Then today, out of the blue, these two men show up, said they work in the school. There was a girl who was dying, who wanted a priest to perform last rites. These men wore shorts and polo shirts, but looked uncomfortable in that dress. They had the build of wrestlers, with a massive upper body. But they were unfailingly polite and unthreatening.

It was a slow Thursday, and he did have an obligation to the dying. Besides, he was curious about what was going on in there.

The SUV pulled up, and one of the men opened the priest's car door.

As he walked up the front steps, a wave of nostalgia washed over him. He had gone to this school as a student fifteen years before. The Catholic Church ran the school for the province. The hallways looked much the same as when he was a youth. He detected the smell of fresh paint. At least they were keeping it up, he mused.

They made a right turn and stopped in front of a door.

"She's inside, Father," said one of his guides, in a hush, almost reverential voice.

Juan opened the door and went in.

As soon as he stepped in the room, he knew something was different. There was a kind of electricity in the air, that made his skin tingle and his penis rock-hard.

When the door closed, a light came on. Sitting on the side of a bed, was a blonde girl, fifteen, maybe sixteen years old. She was wearing a shiny green blouse and matching short skirt. He could see her erect nipples through the sheer blouse, and her legs were open so he could see her genitals. His normal reaction would have been to look away. But he couldn't.

He had always pictured, in his mind, what seeing Christ or the Virgin Mary would be like. He was seeing it in this young woman. She seemed to glow and fill him with her presence.

But there was nothing virginal about her. She was a being of pure sexual desire. Her every move was an act of seduction.

His penis swelled and throbbed. A thin stream of fluid trickled from the tip.

"Welcome, Father," she said, every word full of sexual insinuation.

Juan tried to speak, but no sound came out. "I... I was told you were dying," he finally managed to rasp out.

"I am dying," she said leering. "Dying for you cock." She pulled off her top and dropped he skirt to the floor.

His penis ached with a fire he had never felt before. It seemed to pull him toward this god-like girl. "But I'm..."

She walked around him, her hips swaying with every step. "You're a man. With a man's needs." She unbuttoned the priest's pants, and saw his member straining against his briefs, the tip sticking out of the waistband.

"You are in pain, because of your need." Sinking to her knees, she freed the erection. She ran her index finger down the underside of the shaft, from the head to his balls. "Would you like me to relieve you pain?"

"God, yes!" gasped the priest.

Smiling, the teenager stood up and lead Juan to the bed. She laid him on the queen-sized blue satin sheets. Straddling the aching cock, she raised her hips so the tip of the penis just touched the lips of her pussy.

The priest looked up at the shining, radiant figure above him. "Who... who are you?" he asked, tears streaming down his face.

"I am a goddess," she said, as she brought the full weight of her body down his seven inch shaft.

"Yes, yes!" he cried. "Oh my Goddess!"

By the second thrust, he came. Sending a massive geyser of cum up inside her. She didn't stop riding his cock, though, until he cam a second time, and she came her first.

The goddess rolled off of him. "That was great," she said. "You have greatly pleased me."

Juan was amazed at how humbled he was to hear her say that. "I... I wasn't very good."

"Nonsense! For a virgin, you were excellent."

The priest looked at the supernaturally beautiful girl. "You are a goddess."

"The goddess. The elemental manifestation of everything feminine. There are nine of us now. Soon, there will be more."

The young deity crawled between Juan's legs, and started sucking life back into his cock.

"Stop! This isn't right. I should be tending to you, not you humbling yourself before me."

She pulled the hardened penis out of her mouth. "That is why we are here. We are greater than you, but we humble ourselves in order to bring peace and love to the world."

"Like Jesus," he said.

"We hope to be much more successful than that."

Soon, thanks to the goddess' skill, Juan's cock was rock hard again.

The girl whispered in his ear, "What do you want me to do?"

"What ever you want me to," he replied.

"What about fucking me up the ass," she leered.

"You want me to sodomize you?" the priest gaped.

"Pleease. My ass needs it bad," she pleaded. The Goddess turned over, and stuck her well-rounded rear in the air. "Do it for your Goddess."

Juan got behind her and saw both holes gaping at him.

She started grinding her rear against his cock. "The top hole, not the bottom."

He grabbed her rear, and lowered it, so her ass lined up with his cock. He pushed his dick into her ass.

The goddess let out a grunt of pleasure at the penetration.

Juan managed to get the head in before he felt resistance.

"Push harder. You can get it all in."

Following instructions, the priest pushed and pushed until his whole cock was inside her ass.

"Yess," she hissed. "That's a good servant. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Juan started humping the goddess' dirty hole. He started slow, but quickly worked up speed. "So tight," he grunted.

"Flatterer," she laughed. "Now really fuck me. See how hard you can slam me."

Juan used all his strength to ram his cock in her ass as fast and hard as he could. The Goddess' moans got louder and faster, matching Juan's rhythm.

Finally, she screamed, and her whole body shook from the orgasm.

Juan came also, squirting his load deep inside her ass.

Both collapsed on the bed, panting, and drenched in sweat.

"You know," said the goddess, once she'd caught her breath, "believing in me is opposed to your current faith. You'll have to choose one or the other."

"I choose you, of course," said Juan. "I converted the moment I slept with you."

There was a knock on the door.

The goddess let in a guard, who had a trolley carrying a dozen cheeseburgers, a plateful of fries, and two chilled two liter bottles of Coke.

The goddess dove in. "Sex makes me hungry, doesn't it you?"

Juan realized that he was indeed hungry. "Yes it does." He helped himself.

"So, tell me," asked the goddess, with her mouth full, "what made you change your faith so quickly."

"You did. All my life I had lived by faith. Believing in things I can't see. Stories that happened millennia ago. When I saw you, I saw something divine. Something miraculous, that didn't require faith. You are a goddess. I worship you." Juan fell to his knees before her.

The girl blushed. "Please. The only worship I desire is the pleasure you give me. Call me Alice."

"I am Juan."

"I know who you are, silly. We chose you."

Alice was already on her third burger.

"You sure eat a lot," observed Juan.

Alice smiled, and wiped a dab of mustard off her lip. "I am a girl with large appetites. Our metabolism is greater than normal humans. We eat a lot. We fuck a lot. We love a lot."

"Do you have any commands for how to live?" he asked.

"Only two things: First, follow the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want to be treated.

Secondly, whenever you masturbate, are making love, or fucking, think of a goddess. That turns simple sex into worship.

"I understand. Is there anything else I can do to service the Goddess?"

"Again, two things. First, only one in eight women can become a goddess. I need you to get a drop of blood or saliva from each woman in the village." Alice pulled out a stack of white cards. "Put the drop on the card. If the drop turns green, note the name and address on the card. Bring all those cards back to me. We need them back in four days."

"I understand," said Juan. "I'll tell them that the Ministry of Health is screening for a new disease strain."

Alice nodded. "That should work."

She was finally full after five burgers.

"What is the second thing you require of me."

She smiled. "Get back between my legs, and I'll teach you how to eat pussy."

After a very thorough lesson, Alice lead Juan, both still naked, out to meet the other goddesses.

Kay intercepted her in the hallway.

"Think it over, Alice. You do not want to take him into that room."

Juan's mind was reeling. Another goddess. Different, yet the same in her radiance, her divinity.

"I just wanted..."

"I know, but you are about to lead him into a room with seven cock-starved nymphomaniacs. He would never leave that room alive."

Alice smacked her forehead. "What was I thinking?"

Juan whispered, "Are you all blondes?"

Kay smiled. "No, we're the only two."

She turned to Alice. "It seems our experiment worked."

Alice nodded to Juan. "It sure did. Even people with strong religious convictions are susceptible."

"And he has such great stamina," said Kay, gazing at his throbbing erection. "Do you mind if Juan and I spend some quality time together?"

"Of course not, if Juan wants to."

Kay looked up at the six foot tall man. "What do you say, big boy? Do you want to spend some time servicing me?"

"Yes Goddess. It would be my privilege."

Kay grabbed Juan's cock, like it was a handle, and lead him into her room.

Ninety minutes later, Juan stumbled out of Kay's room completely spent, but a happy man. He had a new religion. He had been entrusted with a mission of great importance by his goddess. Two goddesses had shown their love for him.

He would have crawled into the SUV naked, if Kay hadn't directed him to Alice's room, and got him dressed in his priestly vestments.

These clothes are a lie, he thought. I will have to wear them for only a week or two. Then he would be true to his goddess.

Father Juan Perez fell asleep as soon as he sat in the back of the SUV. The two guards carried him into his room behind the chapel, laid him out on his bed, and turned the light.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.