The Shiny Ladies
Chapter 5: Kay

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Kay - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

When Alice woke, she found one of her arms pinned under another girl. She managed to pull it free without waking her.

She also found that the strap-on she was wearing was still halfway inside Lupe. Pulling it out woke her.

Lupe saw where she was, and remembered. "I bad girl. Sex with women sin."

Alice stroked her hair. "I think we'll have sex with anything to relieve our constant ache. Go back to sleep, Lupe."

Lupe sobbed silently, then went back to sleep.

When Alice stood up, she discovered a string of anal beads hanging out her ass. She pulled on the string and a ball popped out. An orgasm shot through her body. She tugged again. The last bead popped out. She rode the orgasm, then looked around.

Seven bodies lay sprawled on top of each other. Their bodies seemed to glisten in the fluorescent light. The only other person up was Kay. She was standing by the sink, washing two dildos. Her silver case lay open at her feet.

Alice tried to undo the strap that held her strap-on in place, but could not seem to find the buckle or clasp that would release the snuggly fit harness. She waddled over toward Kay. The massive twelve inch dildo swung from side to side in front of her, with each step.

I'm glad no one else is awake, Alice thought.

Another twelve inches of the dildo, were securely strapped inside her, making it uncomfortable to walk.

Women were not made to walk with a dick inside them, she thought.

After taking a long way around, so as not to disturb the sleeping bodies, she finally reached Kay.

Kay looked up from the sink. "Alice! Good morning."

"Is it morning?" asked Alice. "I've lost track."

Kay shrugged. "Either that or noon. I'm not sure how long we were at it last night."

Alice blushed.

Kay glanced down at Alice's strap-on. "You be careful where you point that thing. You could put an eye out."

"I can't get it off me," Alice confessed.

"Really?" said Kay, her eyes lighting up. "Maybe we should just keep it on you for a while. I could call the men in. See how many would volunteer to be fucked up the ass by you."

"Kay, please. Walking with this thing is not fun."

"Oh alright. You are such a spoil sport."

Kay reached around and released the Velcro straps from each side. The harness fell away, hanging on the dildo. Kay pulled the dildo partway out of Alice, then slid it back in. Alice shuddered, then cried out.

"K-Kay, please!" I just came my brains out last night. I can't..."

"Bullshit," said Kay, pulling the dildo out again. "You are a horny little slut, aren't you? Last night doesn't change that you're ready for action right now, right?!" she cried, ramming the massive tool home."

"Yesss," Alice cried.

"But we've got to learn self-control. We can't be fucking all the time, when there is so much to do." Kay pulled the dildo all the way out, and licked the juices off the dong.

"Mmm, sweet," she murmured.

"But now to clean it for real." She put the dildo into the soapy water that was in the sink.

Alice staggered to the sink, and watched as Kay cleaned each sex toy, then clicked each piece into its own custom-fitted compartment in the case.

"Each toy gets recharged in the case, when I do this."

Kay flipped up a hidden compartment on the side of the case and pulled out a short electrical cord and plug. She plugged it into a wall socket near the sink.

"Give it a couple hours, and they'll all be fully charged, ready for action."

That's an incredible setup," said Alice. "Where did you get it?"

"It was a farewell present. I'll tell you all about it later.

"But now, go take a shower. You're a mess from last night.

"I'm going to wake up the other."

"Um, do you know your skin glitters?" asked Alice.

"As does yours. But that's not even the half of it. I'll explain to everyone, when you finish your shower."

Alice headed for the shower. Ten minutes and two orgasms later, she emerged clean.

As she joined the rest of the captives, she heard angry words being aimed at Kay.

"What happened to our skin?"

"What did you do to our eyes?"

Alice looked at all the girls, and at herself in the mirror. All their eyes have turned a bright vivid green. Even Lupe's, which had been so dark, one could not tell where her iris began and the pupil started.

Kay held up her hands. "Now that we are all here, I'll explain. If I had died from the steam last night, Donald would have played a tape of me making this speech.

"First of all, my name is not Kay. My real name is Katie, Katie Prisk. Professionally, I used my first initial for my name. People just started calling me Kay."

Angela piped up. "You don't look like a Katie. Kay fits you."

"Most everyone tells me that. But if you call me Katie, I won't mind. You are all now my sisters.

"Now as to your skin and eyes. I felt that we are unique, and we have to have something that sets us apart. We needed to mark ourselves as special. Neither our shimmering skin, nor this shade of green eyes, occurs in nature. It will protect us from pretenders."

"I've see models with glittery skin like this..." said one of the former whores.

"Which washes off, and green contacts that are readily detected if you look closely.

"When one joins a club or secret society, you usually get branded or tattooed, to show you are one of them. This is our brand. Can you live with it?"

There was a second of silence, then a murmur of ascent.

"I'll tell you about the other change that was made to you last night, but first, let's get some breakfast. Who's hungry?"

At the mention of food, Alice's stomach rumbled.

Everyone agreed that they were famished.

Alice knocked on the door.

The goons walked in carrying hot plates filled with scrambled eggs, pancakes, and sausage.

The girls dove in, and quickly cleaned the plates.

"That was great," said Angela, wiping her mouth. "But if I keep eating like this, I'll blow up like a balloon."

"Oh no you won't," said Kay. "That's the last change that was made to you. We accelerated all your metabolisms. You can eat all you want, and not gain weight. In the next few days, some of you will be thinner than you've been in years." Kay glanced at Lupe as she spoke.

All the women looked happy. A few clapped. But many of them looked mildly upset. Part of their way of looking at the world had shifted. They were still trying to wrap their head around it.

All the empty dishes had been carried away.

"As you can see, the door to the outside is open. You can wander around this building all you want, but please don't go outside. I don't think the world is ready for us yet."

Lupe raised her hand. "What about clothes?" she asked.

"That and your collars, I was about to get to," said Kay.

"I think the collar is a symbol of honor. What you've gone through to get where you are. We should continue wearing it with pride. Let's take a vote."

Kay's proposal lost, hands down. She went out of the room, then came back with a pair of heavy shears. Kay cut the leather collars off all nine necks.

"Now on to the clothes. We have one set of clothes for each of you. They were taken from your homes, when we took you. They may not fit you anymore, so try them on, write down your new size and what kind of clothes you like. The guys we're sending to get your clothes don't know a boustierre from a belt. They will give your instructions to the clerks, and they will shop for you."

Alice opened the box with her name on it. Inside was a simple cotton bra and panties, white cotton t-shirt, and blue jeans.

It brought a lump to her throat. She remembered wearing those jeans to school, and on dates with Roy. When he ran his hands all over her body.

Alice shook her head. Damn, I'm sexualizing everything.

As she suspected, her old 34 C bra was too small. She now wore a 34 D. The tee shirt was a little tight, but would be okay with the right bra. The panties no longer fit, and her jeans were so tight Alice could not fully zip them closed. Her hips were too wide.

All of the nine, even Kay were having trouble getting into their clothes. They tore into the boxes that contained the clothes of their fallen comrades.

Alice found some black jeans and panties that fit, but could not find a bra.

"I'm a freak," said Alice.

"Not a freak," said Angela. "Just better stacked than most."

Though the tee and pants fit fine, they were not comfortable. The cotton itched, and the jeans and panties made her feel like she was being encased in mud.

Alice took off the clothes, reveling in the freedom of skin.

All the others followed suit.

Kay frowned. She had been unable to find any clothes to fit her petite frame. "Our new skin must be more sensitive than before. Request a lot of satin and silk, when you fill out your request form."

"Why don't we just order online?" asked Alice.

Kay smacked her forehead. "Oh course. Look to the youngest among us to find the obvious solution.

"I have a computer in my room. Everyone will have one hour to shop for whatever clothes they want. Use Donald's credit card, and send it to our P. O. Box in El Paso.

"Angela, I want you to shop first. I have a job for you with..."

Jennifer interrupted. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who said you were in charge. You are one of us now, not our jailer."

"A very good point, Jennifer. I've taken the lead for three reasons. One, I know about our situation better than any of you.

"Two, I know the staff here.

"And three, none of you are real leaders. Number Sixteen, I mean Miranda, was a natural leader, but she died. Alice shows leadership potential, but is too young. Jennifer, you and Angela are the default leaders. You both have education, but neither of you really like being in charge, or are very good at it.

"Oh, yeah, there is one more reason. None of you have a plan. I do. In a short time, we will turn the world on its head. I'll spell it out for you later.

"If any of you think I'm doing a bad job, feel free to vote me out of office.

"Now, as I was saying, Angela, I want you to shop online first. Then go talk to Donald. Learn exactly what he did to us. I've talked to him, but his medical jargon is over my head. See if you can understand him more than I can. You're the pharmacist."

Kay turned to her sisters. "Does that make sense to you all."

Everyone nodded.

Angela left to place her internet orders.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.