Two Pregnant Moms... and Sis? - Cover

Two Pregnant Moms... and Sis?

Copyright© 2007 by scouries

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 18 yo Billy, stunned at the news that his Dad is remarrying, promises his mom he'll break up the marriage. Instead, he finds himself entangled in a sexual triangle that threatens to engulf him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Size   School  

I usually wore one of my pairs of Hawaiian shorts when I hung out around our pool but when mom came out an hour later she found me sitting on a chaisse lounge in my racing suit, a little red Speedo that just accentuated the bulge between my legs.

Mom, her hands full of magazines and sun block and towels, stood fidgeting before finally sitting down on the next chair.

"Did you wear it?"

"Don't you dare say anything," she warned as she spread her towel on the chair. Then slowly shook the robe off her shoulders.

"It fits... I think," I said, then whistled appreciatively as my eyes watched the thin triangles of cloth that barely covered her nipples, let alone her breasts. The bottom of the suit wasn't a thong, instead, it was one of those Brazilian boy short cuts that only highlighted the firm butt that peeked out from both sides. The thin material, so tight over her mound, did nothing to disguise her slit.

"You're beautiful mom."

"I'm an old divorcee," she complained back but I could see she was happy with the compliment.

"Maybe we should go to the beach instead... you'll have men chasing you in two minutes," I offered.

"This suit is for the backyard only, it's... it's immodest," she finally finished as her fingers tried to adjust the cloth over her left breast. "And your suit isn't much better," she said as her eyes trailed over my groin.

"You may have to trim a bit before you wear it in public," I conceded as I let my eyes drift downward to her suit bottom.

"What?"

"Your hair... pubic hair," I corrected. "Its sorta spilling out," I added as I bent over and plucked one thick auburn hair from her groin.

"Ouch, stop that!" she ordered, "What's got into you?"

"Katrina will love it when I tell her about it," I said laughing. "Maybe I'll tell her you let me shave you... shave you completely bare. I'll give her this, as a souvenir," I said as I held up the curly hair.

"You're awful," she said but I could see she was wondering how the woman who replaced her would like my story.

"She'll be jealous of you," I interjected, having read her mind.

"She will?"

"Bloody right mom. She's the most competitive girl in the world. And when I show her the picture... she'll go ballistic."

"What picture?"

"That's why I wore this suit," I said, then slid a hand down across my stomach and slowly adjusted my penis through the thin cloth. Her eyes followed every movement of my fingers as I added, "A picture of you and I mom, our suits wet from a swim, standing arm in arm... she'll see your nipples... see how excited they are... she'll see the outline of my penis... see how it's straining to escape, hard..."

"That's disgusting." But I could see she was examining my idea. "Who'd take the picture?" she finally asked.

"The digital, it's got a timer," I answered as I reached under my shirt beside me and produced my Nikon. "C'mon, let's try it," I urged as I jumped up from the chair and held out my hand to her.

"But"

"She'll go crazy mom," I promised as I pulled her up and led her to the pool.

A minute later I led a dripping and smiling mom from the pool, and couldn't help but notice how the white bikini had become almost transparent. She looked up into my eyes in surprise when she saw my hand slip inside my suit and start to move. "What are you doing?"

"I want to be ready... for the picture, Katrina's got to see how excited I was, ' I stammered as I stroked myself to hardness, then moved to the table, adjusted the shot, pushed the button and then ran back to mom's side and put my arm around her.

"You're big... like your dad," she whispered as she stared at the red tent pole pushing my suit outward.

"Look at the camera... smile," I instructed, and then just before the click I moved the hand I had around her waist up and onto her breast.

"Billy!" she screeched but I ignored her, instead went to the camera and pushed the timer again.

"This is really going to work," I promised mom when I rejoined her and put my arm back around her.

"But."

"No buts ma... just a few more," I insisted, this time moving my hand to her breast well before the camera clicked and moving the material aside and baring a straining, mahogany colored nipple. I felt a tremor pulse through her breast as the camera clicked.

9 - Katrina June 30th 2006

"Wanna go out?"

"It's already ten," Katrina answered, looking up from the television screen. "Where?"

"I don't know. Maybe the 'Maze'. Its usually pretty good Thursday nights," I answered nonchalantly.

"I don't think," she started before I interrupted her.

"We could talk about mom."

"I don't know," she delayed. I dropped a picture of mom and me into her lap

"Oh my gawd!" she gasped as she stared at mom's bared breast.

"It was sorta crazy this weekend," I said shyly.

"Well, maybe we can go for an hour or two," she said as she looked at her watch. "Just let me get changed." It was my third day back at dad's and Katrina and I so far hadn't had a chance to resume our previous conversation.

I gave my step mom a long, appreciative whistle when she rushed down the stairs five minutes later. She had done some serious clothes shopping since our last night out. Edgier. Younger. Sexier looking duds. She looked like a sexy club princess personified.

"Ya look good," I said appreciatively as I ran my eyes over the black, pleated micro mini skirt that rode high on her thighs; over the silver colored lace, spaghetti strapped, vee necked halter top that struggled to contain her breasts and which stopped about four inches above her skirt.

"It's okay?" she asked coyly.

"As if you didn't know," I said as I took her hand and then led her out the door to my waiting motorcycle.

"Let's take the BMW," she offered, clearly uneasy at the thought of riding on the back of my bike.

"Not tonight," I answered as I straddled the hog. "C'mon, get on."

I could feel her fear as we rode but also her excitement. She wrapped her arms tightly around me as we rode.


"What about your mom?" Kat yelled above the near ear shattering music.

We'd found a small booth in the back, away from the dance floor, but even there we couldn't escape the pounding beat of the music. Our cheeks were almost touching as we tried to talk over the sound.

"I think it might work," I yelled.

"What might work?"

"Your plan... to get mom interested in other men... to find her a lover. But e have to hurry."

"Why? What happened?" she asked excitedly. I put another of the pictures on the table.

As we talked I could feel Kat's leg against mine, could feel one of her breasts as it pressed against my arm, inhaled the subtle perfume she wore, and all the while I continually moved my fingers over her arm, her cheek, her back, her hair, never letting her completely escape my touch.

I told her I'd talked with mom, that I'd asked her what she was going to do about men, that Chrissie and I were almost adults and would be leaving her soon. "I told her we wouldn't mind if she had a boyfriend... if she wanted to remarry."

"You didn't?" Kat gasped. "Did you tell her how you feel? About her?"

"No, but I got her to agree to join that dating service. And I..."

"You what? How?" my eager step mom therapist asked.

"We gotta do something fast Kat. Christ, I touched mom's breasts," I suddenly admitted.

"YOU DID?" she screeched, loud enough to draw inquiring glances from our neighbors.

I explained about the bathing suit, the bikini, about how we'd played in the pool, about how her top had come off. "She was against me," I whispered right into Kat's ear, "her breasts against my chest... I was hard... she must have noticed but she didn't say anything... oh shit Kat, I really wanted to... to fuck her... right there in the pool," I admitted. "Then she let me take these pictures. Look at her, she is so hot," I said as I fanned four pictures in front of her face.

"But nothing happened? And she agreed to try a dating service?"

"Later... after we'd had dinner... we talked. She misses it. She told me," I lied.

"She misses what?" Kat demanded.

"Sex. She said she missed sex... that she missed what she'd had with daddy... she missed his cock. His big cock. But then she said mine was bigger... she kept looking at it... how it stretched my bathing suit."

"Oh Billy, maybe we shouldn't be interfering... maybe I'm too close to you two," Katrina said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"She wanted to touch it Kat. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to... we didn't... but"

"You can't honey... she's your mom."

"But what about me? I want her Kat... I want you!"

"Let's finish our drinks," was her only response.

We left the club twenty minutes later. "Where are we going?" Katrina asked after I didn't turn the motorcycle towards the west and home.

"Surprise," I shouted into the wind as she tightened her arms around me. I could feel her pointed nipples pushing into my back.

"NO!... no, no, no," she protested when I pulled up in front of the 'Pussycat', the number one Gentleman's Club in our fair city.

"Vanessa's working tonight. She called, told me to drop in... to bring you too."

"I won't go in! I'm a married woman. They're disgusting places."

"You're scared," I accused, challenging her. "C'mon... we'll just go in for ten minutes, say hello to Van and have a drink. It'll be good for me, it'll get my mind off mom," I cajoled as I led her resisting toward the front door. "It'll be good research for you."

"Just for ten minutes, I won't stay any longer," she warned as her feet followed mine through the pink doors.

Vanessa was on stage when we entered, nude, lying on her back on a tiger skin rug, with her hips arched upward as her hands caressed her full breasts. I led Katrina to a booth along the side wall, a booth that gave its occupants a great view of the stage while offering them privacy from the eyes of the general audience.

Whistles followed Katrina's march through the club, and one guy even tried to grab her bum before we finally reached the semi sanctuary of the booth. "God, that's revolting. They're pigs," Katrina hissed as she settled herself in.

"They think you're a dancer, that you're hot. You know, you are. Maybe you could dance here," I teased.

"They're sluts... whores."

"I'd like you to dance for me," I whispered in her ear. "Naked."

Vanessa had seen us as we'd progressed through the club and, after finishing her act and collecting the many dollars that the appreciative audience had stuffed in her garter belt, arrived laughing at our table before Katrina could answer me.

"Do you like it?" the effervescent Vanessa asked Katrina.

"They're all perverts," Kat answered, scowling out at the crowd.

"C'mon, they're harmless. And look," she said, holding up the thick wad of bills.

"But they touch you, grope you," Kat protested.

"It excites me. Just think Katty," she laughed, "all those hard cocks wanting little ole me."

"You're crazy," my step mom said but still broke into a grin.

"You look hot tonight," my girlfriend said as she inspected Kat's clothes. "You're not trying to steal my boyfriend are you?"

"Don't be silly... I just wanted something to wear if we ever went out again... I mean," she stammered.

""You are so damn hot girl. I think I'm going to dance one for you," she said suddenly, thenslid the dancing stool between Kat's legs.

"No... please Vanessa," she pled, then turned to me for support. I just shrugged my shoulders as the music started and a naked Vanessa stood on the box and started to dance.

And Vanessa was an expert friction dancer. Soon she had Kat's head between her hands as she brought an erect nipple towards her lips.

"Kiss it," Vanessa cooed softly. I watched spellbound as Kat's long, pointed tongue reluctantly darted out and then flicked over first one, then a second nipple.

"Please," she whimpered as Van slowly slid down her body and slipped her hands under Kat's short skirt. Seconds later they reappeared pulling my step moms lacy, lilac colored panties down her thighs.

"Here baby," Vanessa said seconds later as she held out the damp panties to me. Before I could react she grabbed the top of my pants and then stuffed the soft material down onto my straining prick.

"No... don't," Kat protested as she watched her underwear disappear but Vanessa simply ignored her and lifted Kats miniskirt and bared her sex.

"Look Billy, your step moms so hot," she said as she slowly ran her fingers through the blond strands on Katrina's mound. Her other hand reached over and wrapped itself around my throbbing cock. The dance ended with me spewing my hot cum into Kat's panties as Vanessa stroked me. Kat herself was moaning as Vanessa pulled a wet finger from her open and pink insides.

I drove Katrina home on the back of my cycle soon after and Vanessa followed in her car. We didn't talk as I drove but I did capture one of her hands that was wrapped around my stomach and forced it down under my jeans and onto my sticky shaft. Saying nothing she slowly explored it as we raced through the deserted streets.

But when we got home we didn't ask Kat to join us. Instead, we let her go to bed alone. And I soon had Vanessa screaming under me.

10 - Mom July 18th 2006 beach

"How was your week?" mom asked when I arrived back from dad's house on Saturday morning around ten.

"It was grayyyyt," I answered with a big smile as I encircled mom in my arms and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "And have I got a story for you?"

"You do? About Katrina?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with interest. "Tell me."

I did and mom interrupted every few seconds with a screeched question. "She let Vanessa touch her? "She took off her panties in public? "She caressed your penis? "On your motorcycle? God, you could have had an accident. Been killed. "She watched? As you made love to Vanessa? "I told you that you shouldn't see that girl. A stripper," she said with scorn.

"Before I left I told her," I said in conclusion to mom.

"Told her what?"

"That I'm going to put a baby inside her."

"I don't know why your dad married that hussy," was mom's only response.


"Did you ever want another baby?" I asked mom as we lay tanning on South Beach later that afternoon. I had successfully convinced mom to come to the beach with me although she had flat out refused to wear the bikini I'd given her. Still, although the yellow one she'd chosen had more material than the other, it was still more than sexy.

I could see her pondering her response as I grabbed the tube of sun tan lotion and squeezed a big drop into my palm. "I'll do your back," I offered, then without waiting for an answer started to caress the white cream into her firm, soft skin. She didn't protest when I undid the string of her top.

"We wanted to... to have at least one more," she finally admitted.

"Why didn't you?"

"We tried, for awhile anyway. It didn't work. I don't know why," she said as she remembered. "The doctor wasn't sure... maybe I wasn't able to anymore."

"Maybe daddy was too old," I offered.

She lifted herself on her elbow and turned to look at me, unselfconsciously displaying one of her breasts when she answered, "Your daddy is virile... very virile Billy. He was always ready... we used to do it..." then mom quickly stopped and blushed when she realized what she was saying and to who.

"What about now? When I find you a boyfriend... will you have another if you can?" As I talked my fingers had slipped off her back and down onto the side of her hanging tit.

"I have to find a boy first," she said with a rueful laugh.

"I'll find someone for you," I promised.

"Will you?"

Oh yes mommy, I will, I thought to myself.

As we lay on our stomachs talking we watched the nubile, topless girls that continually passed us in a typical Saturday afternoon South Beach parade. Still, I was surprised when mom turned over without doing up her top.

"You don't mind?" she asked, almost in a flirting tone, watching my eyes as they hungrily devoured her.

"They're beautiful," I said reverentially. "He's going to be one lucky guy."

"Who is?"

"The boy you find," I said as I squeezed the tube of lotion into my hand. Mom simply watched, made no protest as I moved suddenly shaking fingers across her stomach and onto her gorgeous breasts.

"I'll never find someone like you," she whispered as her nipples twitched under my hands.

11 - Katrina July 26th 2006

"I told her about you."

"Who?" Katrina asked.

"Mom."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I wanted to have sex with dad's new wife... with you. That I wanted to put my baby inside you."

"That's disgusting."

"My mom would like to have another baby," I said deflecting the conversation from Kat.

"How do you know?" she asked, her eyes alive with interest.

"She told me."

"What did she say?"

"She wishes I wasn't her son. That I was just someone she'd met at the beach or at work. She wishes she could make love with me... live with me... marry me."

"Did she really say that?" Kat asked almost breathlessly. Seeing my nod she quickly said, "Oh Billy, we shouldn't have done anything. You've become your daddy in her eyes... its not you she wants, it's your dad."

"You know, they wanted another baby," I told her.

"Who?"

"Dad and mom... years ago... after they had me. They couldn't," I said shaking my head. "There was a problem... dad's sperm."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.