The Machine! - Cover

The Machine!

Copyright© 2007 by raw1022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Five college guys discover a way to get more girls and one builds a machine that will enable them to do just that!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Enema   School  

College life was a blast up to a certain point. The 5 of us where getting laid on a regular basis but we were trying to figure out how to up our scoring margin. Joe you said you were about to break up with that red headed bimbo you've been cracking the last few weeks. I sure would like a crack at that without all the headaches in getting there.

Guys I've been thinking about a deice that will allow just that and for sure up our pussy scores. Being an engineering major does have it's advantages.

For the next couple of weeks Jim worked in a storage rental building we all agreed to split the cost on. Plus he keep coming in with bills from hardware stores and lumber yards. We paid up but kept asking when this pussy scoring machine would be ready. Jim said, come to the building tonight at 8:00 and I'll show you how it works and my plan.

That night at 8:00 we were all in the storage unit standing before something covered with a tarp. Jim pulled the cover off and we couldn't believe our eyes. He had build something that just had to be explained. Jim went on to explain how it worked.

What one thing can a woman not resist other than a good cock? A vibrator! Jim had build a stand that looked kind of like a chair, sawhorse, bench with straps, chains and an electric cord running from it.

Gentlemen this is how it works. The bench has a place to strap a women's ankles at the bottom. Note that after their ankles are attached what happens when I turn this crank. Presto, instant leg spreader!

Note the small platform that will be between her legs. Somebody lay their hand on it. Brad walked over and placed his hand on the small ledge of a platform and Jim reached over and pushed a button. Immediately a buzzing sound was heard and Brad shouted, it's got a vibrator in it! Jim went on to say that the platform/vibe was adjustable up and down to allow for the different heights of women. Jim said strap her in, raise the platform until it contacts the clit and enjoy the show!

Mike chimed in to say that it looked real neat and I think with a little pushing after showing them the vibe feature we can talk them onto the bench. And from the sound of the vibe it's real strong and will more than get the girls off, but how does it up our scoring?

Jim walked us around to the front and showed us the other straps. Just get her wrist into these straps and crank this handle here. With that the wrist straps started moving and you could see it would bend the woman over the bench with her ass stuck up in the air.

Jim said with her head way down here, what can she see behind her? Smiles slowly started to spread as the genius of Jim's invention started to sink in.

Joe if we set this up in Brad's off campus apartment, how long before you can have that cute red heads butt dancing on that vibe? Of course Jim said, I get first crack at her on this thing. Nobody complained because everyone knew that this thing was going to be great.

In no time flat Joe enticed his girlfriend over to Brad's one afternoon when everyone else was gone. Of course that was planned and Beth was used to getting popped at Brad's apartment so she thought nothing of going over. After a little kissing and preparation, Joe asked Beth to put on a blindfold and to follow him down the hall. Since Beth was already planning to fuck she agreed immediately. Joe lead her into the room and asked her to put out her hand. Joe placed her hand on the vibe area and turned it on. Beth jumped and started to take off her blindfold. Joe grabbed her hand and whispered in her ear, take off the blindfold and you'll never feel that vibe where you want to feel it. A smile spread over Beth's lips and Joe started to undress her.

After undressing her he had her step into the ankle area and secured her ankles. Next he took her wrist and attached them to their bonds. Beth knew she was treading on thin ice but she wanted so much to feel that vibe on her pussy.

With that Joe started cranking her legs apart and Beth asked if that was necessary. Sure Joe said, it allows the vibe to get to where we both want it. And I think you want it there more than I do. Beth howled stop, you are spreading me too far! But the sight was something to behold. Her ass was in perfect position and the platform just needed to be raised a little to contact Beth's already soaking pussy.

Joe walked around and turned on the vibe. Beth jumped like electricity was shot through her body but the vibe was purring along doing it's job. In no time flat Beth was groaning and grinding her slit into the vibe. Her first orgasm burst upon her and she screamed out in ecstacy while her legs quivered and she repeatedly gasped for air! Quiet you silly bitch, this is an apartment and people might hear you. Even though Joe really could have carried less. Joe turned off the vibe and whispered in Beth's ear, did you enjoy that? Oh yes she hissed, it was great! Where did you get this?

Just something Brad picked up at a yard sale. Yard sale my ass Beth cooed. Joe said, your ass seems to be enjoying this thing just fine. Beth said well get me off this thing and fuck me like you know you want to do! Not yet my dear, you're not done here. With that Joe picked up a pair of panties and holding Beth's nose, stuffed them in her mouth. What?! Beth tried to stammer out! Easy Joe said, you get too loud and this will help keep you quiet for the next event.

Little did Beth no that even though she guessed by the smell that Joe had stuff panties in her mouth, she thought they were her panties. Beth didn't know they were from Brad's girlfriend that was gotten just for this purpose. The panties had been worn on a night out dancing and Brad had purposely fingered and rub his girlfriend a lot to get them very wet. He had immediately put them in a zip lock bag to keep them wet and moist.

With that Joe turned back on the vibe and turned it way up. Beth screamed in the gag and with the power of the vibe and with her clit still being very sensitive from her last orgasm, she could not stand the power. Jim had bought and industrial vibrator used to vibrate fluids in a production method he had been studying. He wanted power and this thing had power to spare.

Beth tried to lift her clit away from the vibe that was now trying to rip the fleshing off her clit! Screaming into the panties only let off muffled sounds and Joe had actually raised the vibe a notch or two to make it even more powerful onto Beth's clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.