Cleaning Up
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by RitalinUnderdose

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Frank Risotto, a sanitation worker in Menlo Park, NJ, drives a state of the art, automated compacter bodied garbage truck. Frank is driving his route one day and in a blink finds himself in 1876. 19th century Menlo Park is a dirty place and Frank is just the man to clean it up.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel   Humor   Masturbation  

The morning broke with the noteworthy absence of the alarm clock. It was however, replaced with the clucking of hens being pestered for their eggs. Frank stretched and then remembered he was supposed to have a hangover, which seemed to be as missing as the alarm clock.

He pulled back the covers and started to get up and thought, "Screw it. It's not like I have to get to the depot." He relaxed again and started to play with himself. Given that k-y jelly was a long way in the future, he just stroked gently and had a good head of steam going when there was a knock at the door and a pretty lass opened the door. Frank looked at her like a deer caught in the headlights. About the time he remembered there weren't likely to be any headlights now, the girl gasped and closed the door, saying "Mother asked me to let you know breakfast was being served now and not later!"

Frank groaned and put things away, dressed and went down to find ham and eggs waiting. Also, a furiously blushing girl. Mrs. Jordan looked at her and then at Frank, and snorted. "Mr. Edison stopped and asked you to join him at his laboratory. It's over yonder" and pointed.

After a hurried breakfast Frank went to find Edison, tripping over a bundle of rubbish on the stoop. They exchanged a few embarrassed words concerning the parting last night, and Frank got right to the point.

"This place is a dump!"

Edison pulled up, looking shocked.

"No, really! Look around you! There's trash over there in the corner! There's litter in the street! That tavern was disgusting! What do you people DO with trash?!"

Edison brought Frank to the window and pointed to the compost heap. "We keep a heap for gardening, and things that won't be good to grow with are tossed in the hollow behind the lab.

"And your neighbor has their own rubbish heap, too, I suppose?"

A silent nod.

"And in the city? What happens there?" Frank knew that Newark was just 20 miles away and New York City not much further.

"There are men that collect garbage on carts and take it away for a fee." Edison replied.

"Thomas, you asked me yesterday if I would work for you. I have to turn you down. I'm needed out there." Frank waved despondently out the window, with a tear coming to his eye. "I think I was sent back for a reason. Back in 2006 (Edison sagged) I was a nobody and I bet the only thing they miss right now is that truck! Here, I can make a difference. I can be a contender!"

Edison saw this treasure slipping away and tried one last time. "Sell me your payload! I'll give you one hundred dollars for it!"

Frank saw nothing wrong with this and agreed to drop the load in a barn behind the lab. He fired up the rig with a rumble and slowly drove up the street.

Edison stared at the rumbling marvel. The rear hatch released and the entire container began to lift. The pungent odor of day old garbage began to roll over the growing crowd of onlookers. The compacter blades pushed the load out of the truck and Frank rolled forward, dropping the body and closing the hatch in one motion. He looked at the pile and at Edison and said, "Good luck with it, friend. Can you point me to a landowner outside of town?" Edison told him to talk with the banker and gave directions.

Frank drove away with a backward glance, saw Edison pulling something from the wreckage. It was pink. Frank groaned as he realized it was a Barbie Record Player. "Well, I guess that explains a lot."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.