Me and Phan and Kitty Makes 3 - Cover

Me and Phan and Kitty Makes 3

by nowanhome

Copyright© 2007 by nowanhome

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 of The Phan Stories

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

Once the introduction was done and we rested a bit and enjoyed a nice dinner. Kitty proceeded to tell me a bit about herself.

Her family were refugees from Vietnam, but she was born and went to school here, so she doesn't have that typical Vietnamese accent. She had met Phan at a South East Asian group that get together here every two weeks or so. Also she admitted that Phan was the first man she had ever been with, and I was just her second.

God, almost a virgin!

She also told me about her desire to be a porn star. Explaining that it's something about pleasing a lot of people as possible, It was more than just the sex, although, that was definitely a big fat bonus. She admitted to a strong urge to do it while a lot of people watched, it turned her on. She imagined it a lot.

OH MY GAWD. I started to get hard at the idea. Thoughts of the story lines. Again the schoolgirl idea. And the sex. And her tiny body spread on a bed. And the sex. And her and Phan fucking like bunnies. And the sex. And her and me fucking. And the sex. And all three of us fucking. And the sex. And her and another girl fucking. And the sex!!!

I shook myself out of the reverie, and the wheels in my head turned.

Now where did I put that digital video camera. Oh yeah. I quickly excused myself, and rushed to the computer room and dug around in the desk and found it.

YES, the battery was charged, and the DV tape was blank. My Tripod was in the corner.

I called Phan. I waved the camera at him, and asked if he was up to producing a little show. He grinned and licked his lips.

We went back to the kitchen. Kitty was just finishing up the dishes. Phan and I were on either side of her and started cuddling up to her. Our arms embracing this little angel. Touching her face and neck and breasts. Both Phan and I were getting hard. Kitty was responding and ran a small dainty hand over my pants and over my growing cock. I slipped a hand over her thong covered pubes. She was wet. Very wet.

She glanced at the camera on the table and giggled.

She asked what we had in mind, faking innocence.

I pulled her to me, and whispered about making her wish come true.

We kissed, exchanging tongues, and gropes.

Phan got behind her and ran his hands over her tits, while he kisses the back of her neck and she groped him back.

I suppose we could have done this right there, but it didn't seem right.

I broke it up and gestured to the bedroom.

Phan and Kitty continued to feel each other up for a bit longer. Finally they broke it up But not before he had gotten her t shirt up and sucked on her wonderful nipples for several minutes.

Kitty sighed deeply, unsuccessfully hiding her disappointment.

I gestured them to the bedroom.

I set up the camera on the tripod and got Kitty to sit on the bed for a minute so I could get the frame wide enough to encompass the bed and what was about to occur.

Kitty was a natural exhibitionist. She posed sexily as I played with the zoom and the tripod settings.

I started ruminating about the plot, should she be clothed and strip, or should she be just naked and Phan be playing with her pussy and licking at her right off. And when do I jump in The combinations started to boggle my mind. Should I fuck Phan while he fucks her. Do we cum on her face, or on her chest. Or do I set up something different. I had never done anything like this before.

My cock was aching, Phan was shifting from foot to foot, obviously hot as heck to get this going. Kitty was lying on her back and her bare legs spread and she started playing with her self.

Fuck it. Lets wing it.

I started up the camera and proceeded to film Kitty masturbating. She moaned and sighed as her fingers slipped into her thong. Her head arched back as her hand had obviously found a sensitive spot.

She looked at the camera and smiled that devilish smile. Her almond eyes were aglow.

Phan couldn't stand it any longer and entered the picture. They started to kiss, and Phan fondled her face gently. Her tiny fingers grasped his crotch. He undid his pants and dropped them fast. She doffed her top just as fast.

They were now naked.

Phan's cock was rampant. somehow it was bigger than I had ever seen him. I wanted to suck him in my mouth and feel his dick in my mouth.

Kitty beat me to it.

Phan's cock disappeared into her hot mouth slowly, but completely. Then reappeared covered in her saliva. Shiny and wet and somehow even harder than it was a scant few seconds ago. She took him back in even deeper. He started to play with her pussy. I started to play with my self.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.