Babygirl and Daddy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I sat down at my computer and started writing an email to daddy. He has just returned home from vacation. I envisioned his handsome full figured body, piercing green eye, and brown hair streaked with gray. I could feel my arms encircling him as I gave him a big hug and a welcome home kiss. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you daddy!" Then felt my nipples harden, my pussy get damp, and a tingling sensation from head to toe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story  

In reality, I'm a grown married woman who goes by the nickname, Babygirl. I have had some incestuous encounters with her real dad when I was a teenager. The whole experience taught me that sex is fun and exciting as daddy was never mean to me. He is now deceased. Oh how I have longed to become friends with an older man, one who can step in and play the roll of my daddy. So I went searching online and found one, I will not give you his real name, I will just refer to him as, "Daddy."

Daddy met me online about a year ago and we quickly became close friends. In our conversations I learned that we both have similar naughty desires. He often fantasizes about fucking his daughter and since he doesn't have a real life daughter, he went online to look for someone willing to play the part. One day, he suggested that I play the part. I jumped at the chance and we have been Babygirl and Daddy ever since. We have also met for real and this is our story.

I sat there looking at the computer wondering what I would put in my email to Babygirl. Oh God, her last email made me hotter than hell and my fingers shook so badly I could hardly type.

I imagined what it would feel like to meet her for real. I'd place my arms around her waist, and then pull her close as we passionately kiss. Her lips would part and our tongues would do the dance of lovers. The hot sensations make my skin quiver with goose-bumps, my pulse race and my cock throbbed. Every part of me wanted to fuck Babygirl.

I began the email by telling Babygirl that I would be driving through her small town on the way to a convention in October. I then suggested that I could stop by for a cup of coffee and say hello. Afterwards maybe we can go somewhere discreet and make love. If you send me your phone number I can call you before I leave honey, so you'll know when to expect me.

I then giggled and typed, "Is your mother-in-law still there? If she is darling daughter, we'll have to be content talking over a cup of coffee and remember to watch what we say, Okay?"

I paused, as I remembered you telling me that the woman drinks too much and often fell asleep on her couch. A mischievous thought crossed my mind and I laughed out loud and typed, "Now if she is drunk, hehe, this is what I would do, with your help of course. This might be a naughty way of getting even with her for being stuck up, grumpy bitch, and visiting without calling first."

Honey, here is my version of what could happen to her, now don't fall off that chair with laughter sweety, you might bruise that pretty ass of yours."

Babygirl, you heard someone knock at the front door. When you opened it, there I stood. You put her finger to your lips and whispered, "Hi Daddy, come in, but please be quiet, his mother is here." She took me by the hand and quickly led me into the kitchen. After showing me to my chair you poured each of us a cup of coffee. After that you then looked around to make sure no one was looking and kissed me passionately on my lips.

I returned the kiss then pointed for you to sit down and whispered, "Be careful will you baby. We wouldn't want dear ole momma to catch us." I saw Babygirl cautiously looking around to make sure her mother-in-law wasn't watching us.

I then took Babygirl's hand and asked softly, "Are you okay honey? I remember you telling me how rude she is." I then looked around, placed a hand to my lips, and blew you a kiss.

Babygirl had an angry look on her face and replied,

"Yes, I wish she'd learn to be polite enough to call before she visits. I hate it when she just drops in, like this. You'd think this was the only hotel in town, with a vacancy sign in the front yard and a damn revolving door. When I talked to my husband about it, I just told him that I'd even help her pack and personally place her on a bus to Ten-buck-two," she giggled.

I looked into your eyes, chuckled, and replied, "Now, Babygirl, you're not that mean, are you! If you are remind me never to make you mad at me."

You just smirked and said, "I wish I had a way of making her wish she never came for a visit us this time. However, with the way my luck has been lately they'd both have me hanging by my toes by sunrise. "

I winked at you, then grasped your hand in mine and "I have a way we can if you help me."

You grinned and uttered, "I'm game if you are, but I don't want to hurt her, just embarrass the hell out of her. Then the bitch will think twice about visiting, without telling us she's coming. "

I stood up and motioned for you to join me as I started to walk into the living room. Sure enough when we glanced at the couch, your mother-in-law was passed out drunk on the sofa. I poked you in the ribs and winked.

I walked over and pointed to the ole woman's dress, and heard Babygirl stifled a laugh with her hands over her mouth. There lay mom in all her splendor, with her dress covering her face, and a bit of hair sticking out the sides of her panties.

I licked his lips and said, "Oh yeah, I like it, she reminds me of my own grandma. Oh Babygirl let's have some naughty fun with her." I then told you to hold the dress up so she can't see me slide her panty's down over her big ass.

Babygirl did as instructed and jumped when she saw daddy pulling off the old woman's underwear. She hoped the old biddy did not wake up and smack the tar out of both of them.

I gasped and said, "Damn, I love fat droopy pussies and asses. Baby, I hope this doesn't offend you, but daddy wants to fuck your mother-in-law."

After that I slowly lifted her tits from her bra without taking it off and stood there with my eyes mirroring my desire for this older woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.