My Male Cum Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amanda just woke up from one of the kinkiest dreams she'd ever had. She sighed and said, "Wow, what a dream, it either means I need to go shopping for a hot pink bra, matching panty, garter belt, hose and heels. On the other hand, Skip, my new friend (who is a cross dresser) needs to buy one for our hot intimate cam-chats. Better yet, buy us both a matching set.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond  

Amanda just woke up from one of the kinkiest dreams she'd ever had. She sighed and said, "Wow, what a dream, it either means I need to go shopping for a hot pink bra, matching panty, garter belt, hose and heels. On the other hand, Skip, my new friend (who is a cross dresser) needs to buy one for our hot intimate cam-chats. Better yet, buy us both a matching set.

When she first met him online, she said to myself, "Oh shit, not another guy who loves to wear woman's clothing. He is probably an old ugly fart who can no longer get his dick up, or a fucking fag."

Amanda had never done anything like this before. She loathed the humiliation and pain people used just for sexual pleasure. Or at least she did until she learned there were many phases of it. She had no idea she would soon become a Mistress to a submissive male online.

After chatting with Skip a few times, she found it exhilarating. It thrilled her whole body and made her cum harder then she had for a long time. Skip, who she calls, my-male-cunt-slut, is a normal hot blooded sexy man who just happens to get off wearing woman's lingerie.

Skip, at first, must have thought Amanda would blow him off and type, sorry-not interested, like many women he chatted with did. Somehow she was different. She accepted him as a hot sexy person, who was kinky... just like her.

He told her, "Amanda, we can role play as a Mistress-sub and if you don't like it, I will understand."

To his surprise, she accepted, saying she was curious and want to try it. "Oh, fuck, she was one hot BBW. Just the kind of woman he liked. When she talked dirty, he nearly came right then in his pants.

Amanda said to him, "Cunt, go change into the black bra and panty set you were telling me about. Do It Now, or you will not be able to chat with me!"

He typed, "Yes Mistress! " He could hardly run fast enough or dress with out blowing his load.

Then he typed, "I'm back Mistress," not daring to say anything else. His dick was throbbing and dripping precum like crazy. Fuck he loved it.

She then told him, "Turn on your cam cunt, I want to see if you did exactly what I told you to do. Don't ask me to turn mine on slut, because you have to earn that privilege. Now, stroke that hard cock thru the silky fabric... do it! That's it my fucking slut, rub it, now pinch your nipples hard, I want to see the hot perky nipples, or I will leave this chat and you will not hear from me again! Play for me, BITCH! And don't say a thing till I tell you it's Ok to speak!!"

Skip did as ordered, ran his fingers over his cock, felt it throb, and thought, "I hope this pleases my Mistress." He dared not talk. She'd leave and his life would be crushed. He needed her as much as she needed him.

Amanda yelled, "Oh that's good, my little cock-sucker, make your Mistress's clit throb. Hell, if you think I am showing you my cunt... I'm not! "She loved it. Never would she dream this type of sex would make her clit swell so big and throb so hard... GOD she wanted him to be there servicing her.

Skip continued to stroke his hard cock, and pinch his nipples hard. They were protruding like little bullets under the sheer black bra. "Oh god." He thought. Please, Mistress, let me cum for you and eat it.

Amanda typed, "You have done well my male cunt. As your reward, I will let you remove your silk panties and jack off for me, but you must eat it for me."

She watched the male cunt do as instructed, and since he could not hear or see her, she typed and screamed, "You fucking bitch, I am cumming!"

She then typed, "Maybe next time, you might see me, on cam! First, you must do this, and write me ALL the details. Wear your pantyhose to work every day this week and nothing else under them. If you fail to write me by Saturday, we will not chat again... you fucking son of a bitch!!!

Amanda left the chat still turned on. She thought, "I wonder if I did what a mistress was supposed to do. I must have, that male slut came so fucking hard.

Since she was alone, she lay down on her bed and slid her 8-inch vibrator deep in her cunt hard. She fucked her cunt slowly until the vibrator it was coated with her juices. Then put it against her anus and pushed the toy slowly in her tight asshole. She rubbed her clit vigorously and shouted, "OH, FUCK, I love it, I'm cumming!

When she finished, she laid back and thought of all the ways she could humiliate her male slut. Then said, "I will just have to go online and study Mistress-Sub relationships. That fucker belongs to me now!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.