Ravi's Vacation - Cover

Ravi's Vacation

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ravi goes on an vacation to his paternal village, his discoveries and adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Slow  

Ravi had a tough time convincing Radha, finally she promised to go home, and wait until Ravi could resolve the issue.


Ravi's Uncle was waiting for him as he approached the house. He gently pulled Ravi aside.

"Ravi, I am sure that you weren't expecting to be married, when you came for your vacation".

Before Ravi could interrupt, his Uncle had continued.

"I know son, that you will consider us old fashioned, but when I saw you and Vandhana in bed together, I had to talk to your parents". "They had to agree, I just hope that you know, We still consider you to be a good person".

Ravi felt like lashing out, but controlled his temper. He just nodded and bowed his head and walked inside the house.


Morose, Ravi sat down on the couch in the main hall. He hadn't noticed Vandhana sitting across on a chair.

"You found out about why we are asked to get married, didn't you",

"You bitch, you made sure we were seen",

"I didn't do anything of that sort", Vandhana retorted with tears in her eyes.

For some strange reason, Ravi felt like baring his thoughts,

"I slept with Radha today",

"Was she good?", Vandhana shot out, startled by her own question.

"What am I going to do?, I thought I would convince my parents, That a marriage between you and me would not be possible because, I had slept with Radha".

"I don't know, Maybe they will still agree to your marriage with Radha, If you tell them about me".

"I can't, I know you don't deserve it, but I simply can't".


Raju's family had appeared again to meet Ravi.

Ravi was surprised as why they would want to meet him,

"Babuji, we can't thank you enough", Raju's mother started off.

"I hope god keeps you well and happy", Raju's grand mother said approaching him.

While Ravi was bowing down to get her blessings, she suddenly gasped and stopped.

"That ring...",

Ravi was surprised. He realized she had recognized the mystery ring. As he began approaching her, she collapsed.

Raju's family quickly gathered around her, and apologizing to Ravi, walked away carrying Raju's grandmother.


Ravi was quite frustrated, just as he was reaching his goals, they seemed to elude him.

The day progressed quickly, the pundith had come to fix the dates.

As if complicating matters, the date for the wedding was fixed to be within a week.

"What is the big hurry?", asked a frustrated Ravi to his parents.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.