Ravi's Vacation - Cover

Ravi's Vacation

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ravi goes on an vacation to his paternal village, his discoveries and adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Slow  

It was quite late in the night, when Ravi lost in his thoughts noticed the time.

He got up and headed out to get some fresh air and give a break to his confused mind.

As he wandered back towards the house, he noticed a figure stealthily approaching the door. He thought of raising an alarm, but something of the figure made him follow it.

The figure gained entrance easily into the inner courtyard and headed directly towards the wing Vandhana's room was situated.

As Ravi wondered about raising the alarm, he recognized the face of the intruder.

Raju was carrying a sickle and seemed to be heading directly to Vandhana's room.

For a moment, Ravi thought of letting things follow the natural progression and waited. However, Ravi's conscience prompted him to rush after Raju. He intercepted him mid-way to Vandhana's room from the courtyard. By some luck, he was able to impede Raju's progress, when Raju stumbled on Ravi's foot. As Raju fell, the sickle escaped his hands.

Raju got up and faced Ravi. Enraged Raju, rushed towards Ravi.

Ravi stepped aside more in self defense and Raju rushed further on and fell into the small pond at the center of the courtyard. The splash woke up the household, who rushed out to see what was happening.

Raju had gotten out of the pool and now again approached Ravi. Ravi kept his distance.

Raju recovered the sickle which had fallen down earlier and moved closer to Ravi.

The ring on Ravi's finger seemed to warm again.

Ravi felt that his strength had increased multiple times. He walked towards Raju, who surprised, move back. He aimed a blow at Raju and felt surprised as his fist connected hard with Raju's face.

Raju fell and had become unconscious. The people who were watching the scene surprised and inactive, now rushed in. Some dragged the unconscious Raju away.

While the others congratulated Ravi.


Ravi had returned to his room as soon as he could get away from the crowd. He couldn't for his life remember anytime he had fought with a person, let alone knock a person out.

He again closely examined the ring, It was not warm anymore. He could not connect all the instances when the ring had become warm and the events that followed. Before the incident with Raju, the others were all either due to love or lust, but the incident with Raju was quite different. Rubbing the ring and wondering, he fell asleep.


The events of the night had spread in the house, and as soon as he woke up, He faced his parents. His mother was sitting next to his bed and his dad pacing the room.

"What did you want to prove?" His dad inquired, while his mother wiped her tears.

"Father I think I don't want to discuss this, I was just at the spot, what would you have me do?"

"If you had even screamed, some one would have come to your help",

"Let it go dad, it is alright, everything went okie".

"You were always careless about yourself, I just hope Vandhana is able to change you".

Ravi got off his bed, lost in his thoughts he had forgotten to undress before going to bed.

His mother and father left the room after his father has finished a lecture on being careful and responsible.


It was quite a scene, when the police came to take Raju away. His whole family was there, and they begged and pleaded with his Uncle and him to let him free. In the end, the police had to return empty handed, as Uncle decided not to press charges.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.