Ravi's Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ravi goes on an vacation to his paternal village, his discoveries and adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Slow  

Ravi woke up early the next day to the pleasant sensation of Vandhana's body pressing against his.

He freed his hand from under Vandhana's head and proceeded to slowly tweak her nipples and massage her breasts. Vandhana woke up with a groan and turned towards him. After a brief exchange of kisses, He caressed her body and amid her mumblings, Brought his hardened cock to her pussy, He teased her a bit by rubbing the top of his cock against her slit. That drew a low moan from Vandhana. He pushed himself into her in one thrust, while Vandhana arched towards him. He caught her now offered breast in his mouth suckling them, and with slow thrusts proceeded to fuck her.

As he neared his peak, he could hear Vandhana launch into a series of squeaks. He reached his peak as Vandhana collapsed under him and seemed to go back to sleep.

Quite awake, he glanced at the ring, which warm seemed to have acquired a bit of shine.


Vandhana left his room early and silently.

After finishing with his morning rituals, Ravi walked to his new found haunt, He could see Vandhana call out to him as he left the house, and then follow him, when he didn't respond back.

He was a bit flustered by her following him. He reached the outcrop quickly, unable to loose Vandhana following him. As he glanced around, he could see Vandhana settle down next to him.

"I love you", Vandhana said.

As Ravi remained quite,

"I have been in love with you, since we were small, I could never get the courage to tell you that"

"That is why like a slut, you sleep with other men", Ravi retorted vehemently, surprising even himself.

"Oh, you saw me with Raju is it?, I can't explain, but I was introduced to sex early in life in unfortunate circumstances, Despite the revulsion, I had a fatal attraction and couldn't live without it", "I can only promise that I love you," despite what you think of me.

Ravi remained silent. His thoughts were confused even before Vandhana's confessions. Now, it was as if a fresh batch of confused thoughts had entered his mind. As he was contemplating his thoughts, He observed a moment near the banks of the pond.

He was surprised as he saw Radha, now nearly naked silently scan around and enter the pond.

Vandhana noticed where his eyes were and observed the scene in front of her.

As he reached the depths of the pond, Radha started bathing herself, unaware of her observers.

"You like her, don't you", Vandhana offered.

Ravi was quite shocked, that his observations and feelings were so well advertised.

Radha was now back at knee depth, scrubbing her body beginning with her legs,

She scrubbed her toes, providing them with a view of her almost perfect ass. She moved further up to gently rub her thighs and caress her pussy, gasping a bit as she inserted a finger into her pussy. She now scrubbed her beautiful navel and undersides of her breasts.

Ravi could see they were plentiful and her brown aeroles were accented by darker nipples. She quickly finished her scrubbing and washed herself. Suddenly as if becoming aware of her observers, she glanced up at the outcrop. Realizing the display she had provided, she ran to the shore and dressed up. She quickly donned her clothes and walked towards the outcrop.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.