Ravi's Vacation - Cover

Ravi's Vacation

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ravi goes on an vacation to his paternal village, his discoveries and adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Slow  

Ravi felt strangely energized in the morning. The ring on his finger was still warm and stuck, but it seemed to have become more comfortable to wear.

As he lay on the bed, thinking of his encounter with Radha the previous day, he heard footsteps approach his room. By the time he had gotten off the bed, Vandhana had rushed into his room.

"Did you have a good sleep, Ravi", she drawled.

Ravi could only nod his head and look the other way.

Today Vandhana had worn nothing more then a chemise. The curves of her breast were visible, as were her erect nipples. As she moved towards him, He could see brief hints of her camel toe.

He moved further into the room as she approached him. At that moment he felt the ring become warmer, and he felt a bit light headed. As if on impulse, he stopped moving backwards and stood his ground.

Vandhana approached Ravi, hoping to tease him a bit and embarass him. But it looked like Ravi was standing his ground.

Ravi now started moving towards Vandhana, much to his own surprise in purposeful steps. He soon held her and pushed her hands behind her back.

Vandhana never expecting Ravi to be so bold, had a shocked expression on her face.

Ravi bent down and seemingly of his own violation, kissed Vandhana hard on her lips. He moved his legs to capture her body between them and pushed their bodies towards the bed.

By the time Vandhana realized what was happening, Ravi had pushed her on to the bed and his body was upon her. She struggled a bit, which only provided leverage to Ravi to occupy a better position on her.

Ravi now ran his hands over Vandhana's body, roughly caressing her. He stopped at her breasts to massage them through the cloth, Vandhana gasped. He slowly pushed the chemise up her hips, revealing her naked pussy to him. Vandhana had regained some of her senses by then, but Ravi's exploration of her body only brought a moan from her. Ravi pushed one of his fingers into her slit, while his other hand concentrated on massaging her covered breasts.

He suddenly realized what was happening and got off Vandhana. Vandhana sheepishly looked at him, not finding him responding to her, she quickly adjusted her clothes and ran.

Ravi was shocked at his own actions. For some strange reason, he had "attacked" Vandhana.


Still in a daze, he finished his morning rituals and entered the dinning area of the house. His uncle had already left, and his aunt was feeding breakfast to his nephew.

"Did you get up late Ravi", asked his aunt.

"Yeah aunt, I wasn't feeling so good yesterday".

"You should stay away from those antiques, I have heard some strange stories about them". continued his aunt.

"Okie", I will go out with little Ramesh today.

Ramesh seemed happy at this and quickly joined Ravi.

They walked around the lush green valleys, Ramesh babbling and discussing almost everything he could see or think about. Ravi was quite lost in his own thoughts and actions. They had wandered near a secluded pond.

The pond was fed by a small stream, creating a minature waterfall. It seemed quite strange to Ravi, that this waterfall was not habituated. As they sat down, near the pond, Ravi's thoughts returned to what had happened that morning.

He didn't even like Vandhana after he saw her with Raju. But then why did he do those things to her today. And more surprisingly, he never touched a female, let alone explore her body so roughly.

As he thought over this, Ramesh had wandered off to a distance. Ravi got up and called him. Ramesh wandered off further, ignoring Ravi and was climbing a rocky outcrop by the time Ravi reached him. As he got Ramesh lower to the ground, Ravi could see most of the pond and its surrounding areas. Letting Ramesh play on the lower ground. Ravi climbed further up on the outcrop and reached its top. From here he had a splendid view of the pond and he could keep an eye on Ramesh, who was playing with some ant hills.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.