Ravi's Vacation - Cover

Ravi's Vacation

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ravi goes on an vacation to his paternal village, his discoveries and adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Slow  

The next day morning Ravi, woke up late. Feeling a bit queasy, He wandered around the house. His Uncle's family was pretty small, with his Aunt and their small son. As he wandered around the house, he met up with his nephew, who insisted on them visiting the nearby lake. Thinking it would take his mind at the thoughts of yesterday's event, Ravi agreed.

As they walked towards the lake, his nephew babbled on, luckily he didn't make much of Ravi's indifferent response. As they reached the lake, they found the local washer men and women, going about their job. A caravan of women approached the lake with pots saddled on their hips. As he watched them approach, he could see one pretty girl. Dusky, her face was quite beautiful. He watched as some of the women stole glances at them. His eyes met with those of the girl. One of the women in the front of the group stopped for a moment. The girl not realizing this banged into the women in front and stumbled and fell. As he rushed to help her, he could hear the women calling to her,

"Radha, you should have watch where you are going".

He helped her saddle her pot back. Some how he wasn't able to make contact with her eyes.

While he walked back to where his nephew was, he realized the queasiness he had been feeling had quite reduced.


As he returned home, his uncle stopped him.

"What is wrong Ravi, Not feeling well?",

"No uncle, Just a bit of uneasiness",

"You should go out more often, spending so much of time with those antiques might not be good for your health",

"That is why I wanted him to come with me to the fair", chimed in Vandhana making an appearance.

Ravi wasn't able to meet her eyes. His uncle continued,

"That is an excellent idea, you guys should go out", giving Ravi a nudge.

Vandhana acted coy, as Ravi embarrassed, just nodded his head and walked to the nearest room.

Ravi felt quite uneasy, Vandhana had followed him,

"Why did you not come for the carom game yesterday, Ravi?",

I was busy with an antique replied Ravi, still not able to meet her eyes.

"Okie, at least now come with me to the fair", Vandhana said moving closer to him.

Ravi, moved away from Vandhana towards the door,

"Lets leave",

Ravi thought the sooner he had finished with this, the better.


As they walked the fair, Vandhana sought to keep close to him, accidentally rubbing her body and breasts against his arm several times.

Ravi felt both uneasy and strangely aroused and by the time they reached the fair, He was sure that if he didn't find release soon, He would cream his pants.

Ravi sought to loose himself in the fair, and stay as far from Vandhana as possible, But with Vandhana sticking to him, that proved quite difficult.

This time she had found a scarf seller, and was trying out different scarves. She had discarded the dupatta (a shawl worn as an accessory), displaying a deep cut kameez. Her breasts were almost popping out, and it was clear that she hadn't worn a bra. Ravi stood embarrassed as the shop keeper and the men surrounding the store stared and admired Vandhana's body.

She would choose a scarf and putting it on her kameez, swirl around slowly, asking Ravi whether he liked the scarf. Finally she chose one, much to Ravi's relief and the disappointment of the men around.

As they walked away from the store, the found a crowd gathered round a snake charmer, Ravi joined the crowd. Vandhana had joined the crowd behind him and was pressing her body onto Ravi's. Trying to reduce the pressure on him, Ravi pressed on the person in front of him. The person looked back and moved away, and Ravi found himself pressing against a girl, he realized it was Radha, the display Vandhana had given earlier and the realization that he was pressing against Radha, had an effect on his cock, which became erect.

Radha found something hard pressing against her ass cheeks and ready to raise a scene, looked back. Finding Ravi, she give a small smile and looked forward.

Slowly Ravi could feel Radha press back a little and he almost came in his pants. The show had ended and people started moving away. Radha moved away to a group of girls, giving a wane smile to Ravi.

Ravi decided that it would just be more trouble to stay around and persuaded Vandhana to return home.


Back home, Ravi fiddled around with the ring he had found the day before. He absent mindedly, put it on his fingers. He suddenly felt the ring get warm. He tried removing the ring from his finger, but it seemed stuck.

Leaving the ring on, Ravi went to sleep

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.