The Hypnotist's Assistants - Cover

The Hypnotist's Assistants

Copyright© 2007 by frog

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ken, an amazingly regimented man with a vivid imagination, has his orderly life disrupted by a hypnotist's influence. Are he and his lovely, conservative wife, Beth, under hypnosis or is it just Ken's imagination? This is a mind-control story with many twists and surprises, mostly at Ken's expense. Starts slow, but heats up.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Ken ran headlong into the darkness of the back alley behind the Klub Kasbah. His head was spinning, his tears still flowed, and he felt as if he was going absolutely insane. He knew only that he had to get away from the influence of Roger's voice. On he ran through the mean streets of the dingy neighborhood until he tripped and fell in a heap outside a darkened doorway. Ken crawled into the doorway and curled into a fetal ball.

Is this all a cruel dream? Is all this happening in my head alone? Am I going crazy? Have I already gone crazy? Was my dear wife sexually abused by a black man or was it merely my imagination gone wild? And did she enjoy it? Or is that imagined as well? Is it some cruel hoax being played on me? Or am I the one doing the playing?

Ken shook his head and tried to make some sense of all that had happened. The more he thought, the more inconsistencies seemed to arise. The more threads seemed to come together, the more others unraveled.

Just then a filthy form appeared in front of Ken.

"You ok, buddy?" slurred a voice. The smell of the man was of sweat, bad wine, and urine all mixed into a horrible odor.

Ken dragged himself to his feet.

"I'm fine," Ken croaked.

"Suit yourself," answer the man as he shuffled on down the street.

Just then, Ken noted a heavy shape in his coat pocket... his pistol.

Revenge, he thought. There must be a way to find truth and to exact revenge on someone.

He resolutely started trying to retrace his steps back to the Klub Kasbah. He wandered down dark identical looking streets for what seemed to be hours without a clue as to where he really was.

Maybe all this is my imagination too, he began to think.

He was about to give up and begin knocking on doors when he rounded a corner and found himself face-to-face with a dirty sign that read "Clean Rest Rooms" under which hung a smaller sign that read "Out of Order!" Ken's heart leapt.

He quickly made his way down the dark street, but ducked into a shadow when he saw dirty man wearing a smiley-face tee shirt standing near the street. Ken's heart was pounding now. He waited until the man was engaged in handing car keys to a couple standing near a very large Mercedes-Benz and then Ken slipped on down the street unnoticed.

Obviously, the Klub Kasbah show was over and the last remnants of guests were heading for their cars. Ken lowered his head and ducked into the alleyway on the other side of the main entrance. A few steps later, he was climbing onto the dumpster and into the thankfully empty men's restroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.