Black Magic - Cover

Black Magic

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2: Jamaican Surprise

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jamaican Surprise - When Arnie first met Gloria, it was love at first sight. She seemed to walk out of his dreams and right into his heart. It was exciting to be with her and when it came to sex, she loved it. Gloria always wanted to act out her fantasies and try something new. One of Arnie's favorite fantasies was the one which involved her using a cock-lick black vibrator. Soon that fantasy would turn into a reality with her black friend Robert.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

Gloria was home alone one Saturday evening and chatting online with Robert. They were talking about there recent hot encounter and were discussing when they all could get together again.

Robert asked, "Hey sexy baby, when can we all get together again? I cannot forget that last encounter out of my head and I just have to have your lily white cunt again."

Gloria blushed and quivered as she recalled the events of their last meeting. "I don't know Robert. I have been busy these past two weeks getting ready to go to Jamaica with Arnie for two weeks. We're leaving Sunday. I know that doesn't give us enough time to meet before we leave. Ooooh, I just had a delicious idea, I wish you were coming with us that would indeed be a pleasure."

Robert's slid his shorts off and ran his fingers down his stiff cock and replied. "Oh God, that would be hot. I can picture the three of us fucking on the private beach or in one of those secluded bungalows! Oooh baby, my cock is so fucking hard right now! Is Arnie home?"

Gloria felt her clit and nipples swell with excitement. "No, Arnie had to work tonight and won't be home for a couple of hours. Oh baby, I love talking to you, lets type dirty messages and have fun masturbating!" She didn't say anything else for a moment because the thought of play with Robert again made her cunt throb with desire. She slid her hands down inside her panties and ran her finger through her drenched wanting pussy. The she wrote him a message, with trembling hands she typed, "Robert, I have an idea, why don't you call me. I'd love to hear that sexy voice of yours as I masturbate!"

Robert felt the pre-cum slide down his shaft and with shaky fingers replied, "Ooooooh I love to hear a woman breathe heavy, while she talks dirty and cum while I were on the phone. I bet Arnie would love to be watching and listening. Give me your number honey."

Gloria's body trembled as her body responded by building an approaching climax. Her whole body quivered so hard she could hardly type and give him her number. "Hers my phone number, 961-288-6284. Mmmm baby, I cannot wait to hear your sultry sexy voice. Call me in five minutes that will give me time to go lie on the bed and get completely naked." She logged of the computer and headed toward the bedroom.

She had just stripped and climbed on the bed when the phone rang. Gloria reached over and pressed the speaker phone button. "Hello."

Robert's deep sexy voice spoke, "Hi you sexy slut. Are you ready for me?"

Gloria licked her lips and purred, "Oh God yes my sexy black stud, and I'm on speaker phone so my hands are free to play. By the way, I love your hot cum filled emails they make me want to be with you for real once more. Mmmmmmm baby, I wish you could see my nipples and throbbing clit right now. I'm so fucking wet I had to lie on a towel to keep my juices from saturating the bed."

Robert felt his cock pulsate with creamy droplets of cum at its tip. He replied, "Oh fuck, honey I love your sexy voice. It makes me wish I were there with you right now. The next thing I want my lily white slut to do is spread your legs wide and slide two fingers deep in your cunt. Then bring them to your lips. I want to know how sweet your cunt juices are. Baby while we are talking, I'm stroking my hot hard black cock slowly."

Gloria loved it, when Robert talked dirty to her it made her shudder all over. She did as instructed and nearly climaxed when her fingers slid into her hot hole. She picked up the phone and laid it near her cunt making sure Robert could hear the sloshing noise and her moaning. After finger-fucking herself a few times she brought her sweet honey laden digits to her mouth. Mmmm baby, I love your sexy voice. It makes my cunt throb and my juices flow down my ass."

She paused and slurped at her fingers so he could hear it. "Mmmm, yummy, my cunt juice tastes like sweet honey. I wish you were here eating me my big black stud!"

Robert nearly dropped his phone and replied, "I do too baby! Fuck, my cock is so hard. The head is purple and leaking pre-cum like crazy. Oooh baby I wish your sweet lips were sucking me." He paused and could tell by her heavy breathing that Gloria was ready to get down and dirty and climax. He then suggested, "Baby, rub your clit for me. That's it, now take your other hand, and slide the first two fingers inside your cunt. Harder baby, let me hear you finger-fuck yourself hard!" Robert listened intensely and felt his balls burning for release.

Gloria purred, "Stroke that cock hard baby! Do you feel my tongue flicking the head and teasing your pee-hole? Now feel my lips and sliding down your shaft, deeper, harder, until my sweet white lips come in contact with your pubic hairs. I know this is turning you on, Jack that cock sugar, that's it baby! Now, let me hear my black baby, cum for me!

Gloria was on the verge of climaxing when she heard his breathing increase. "Oh fuck, I love the way you talk. Rub your clit hard. Now bite your left nipple. Aaarrrggghhhh, yesssssss, oooooooooooh fuck I'm going to cum!"

There was silence for a brief moment except for the sound of their hard breathing and the movement of hands. Gloria spoke first, "Oooooooooooh fuck, I wish your cock was ramming my hot cunt!"

"Me too baby, now cum with me. Oh honey I wish I could see you right now."

Gloria blurted out, "I do too baby. Oooooooooooh fuck, Robert, I am cumming hard, oooooooh yes cum baby... CCUUMM!"

Robert shrieked, "Ooooooooh fuck, baby here it cums, aaarrrggghhh! Damn, I have cum everywhere, even on my chin!"

With a quivering voice Gloria exclaimed, "WOW! Robert you are so hot on the phone, we will definitely have to do this more often."

Robert was breathing hard and with a quiver in his voice said, "We will baby, when we cannot be together, we can call each other. I want you to do this when Arnie is there too. I know he'd love it."

She replied, "I know he would! Now I have to go baby. Arnie is due home soon and you can bet I will give him all the details. Love yahs, good-bye baby."

Robert replied, "I love you too my lily white slut. I want you to email me what Arnie thinks of our phone sex. Good-night baby."

When Arnie got home, Gloria told him about her conversation with Robert on the phone. She then watched the reaction on his face as she asked, "Well what do you think baby?"

He flashed Gloria a seductive grin and pulled his pants down to show her his rock hard dick. "Does that answer your question doll?"

Gloria squealed, "I think we should discuss things further in the bedroom."

Arnie replied, "Let's not waste time talking, I need to fuck you hot cunt!."

There was a flurry of fingers, mouths, and clothing once they entered the bedroom. Arnie kissed her deep as he laid Gloria on the bed. Next, he moved down and got between her legs spread her legs wide and rammed his cock, balls deep into her pussy.

He stopped for a moment and looked seriously into her eyes and said, "Next time you decide to talk to Robert on the phone, I want to be here."

Gloria purred, "Does this mean you like he idea of him calling me so we both can get off?"

Arnie began fucking her harder and responded, "Hell yes, I love the idea. I can picture it now, me doing everything he suggests as you talk dirty to Robert. Oooooh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Gloria wrapped her legs around Arnie's waist and bellowed, "Fuck me darling. Oooooh God yes, deeper darling, yesssssss! Oh Fuck... I'm cumming!!"

Arnie follow, climaxing so hard it dribbled out of her cunt and down the crack of her ass. "Wow baby, you sure know how to push my buttons!"

They snuggled for awhile on the bed. All of a sudden, Arnie moved then propped himself up on one elbow, "You know, I just had a thought. Wouldn't it be hot if Robert went with us on our trip to Jamaica?"

Gloria's eyes widened with excitement then her smile turned into a pout. "I know, I already asked is he was able to go with us. Unfortunately, he has to work."

Arnie frowned, "Yeah, it would have been hot if he could join us. We'd all have one hell of a time! I think I will call him sometime this week and see if we can figure something out."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.