Recruiting Trip - Cover

Recruiting Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Baptist Jack

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Happy Executives Swinging Club goes on vacation to Colorado to recruit new members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Tom eased into his seat next to his wife, Jenna as he glanced around the first-class cabin. Travel plans seemed to be going far more smoothly than he could have hoped for on a trip to Colorado during the peak of ski season. It even appeared that first class would be empty save himself and his travel companions.

Mary and Mike entered the cabin and grabbed seats across the aisle from Brian. Noticing Brian's fidgeting, Mary stood up and sat down next to Brian, giving a suggestive squeeze at Brian's crotch that made him forget, at least temporarily, how much he hated flying. With a shake of her ass, Mary stood up and rejoined Mike, leaving Brian looking worse off than before.

"I'll be taking you up on that offer, Mary." Brian threatened.

Tom hissed a "shhh!" just in time as Jason's wife Tiffany came around the corner. The plan had been fairly simple: The Happy Executive Swinger's Club, as Tom and Brian had named it, was scheduling its first recruiting trip. All of the male members either worked for Tom or were professional acquaintances who had one thing in common: they had all fucked Jenna two months earlier at the Club's inaugural meeting. Shortly thereafter, Mike had volunteered his wife Mary as the first female recruit, much to the appreciation of Tom and Brian. While the rest of the guys had heard stories about Mary, she had only fucked or sucked five of the twelve members: Brian, Tom, Mike and the two members of Tom's poker group: Larry and Stu... well, six of the thirteen if you counted Jenna.

From there, Mike, Brian and Tom had become obsessed with helping the other members of the club ease their wives into the swinging lifestyle. After all, while Tom and Mike certainly got off on watching their wives fuck other men, half of the point of starting the club had been to get access to new pussy. And so the Ski Trip had been organized.

With some work, Tom had managed to book a luxurious private ski lodge to fit the 19 people who were coming along (several of the members couldn't get off work for an entire week). Clearing his schedule so 7 of his most senior executives could duck out of work for the same week proved slightly trickier, but with Brian's help, all of the plans were set. Plane tickets, a couple of rental Land Rovers, lift passes, everything was arranged. Now, Tom thought, the members faced the comparatively difficult challenge of seducing seven beautiful women... oh, the difficult life he lived.

The first class cabin on the 777 in question finally filled out with members and their wives. Brian fidgeted nervously and was standing up to start pacing again when a stewardess came up behind him to begin the pre-flight rituals. Distracted by the petite brunette, Brian sat back down and devoted his full attention to stave off panic. The rituals themselves went off without a hitch and before Brian could really get himself into a panic, the plane was in the air. Of course, part of the reason that Brian had forgotten to panic is that he had begun to flirt outrageously with the flight attendant.

The flight from Raleigh-Durham to Denver was going to take a while, so most of the occupants of the first-class cabin dialed up movies or chatted idly with neighbors. Brian, of course, had other ideas as he teased Stacey, the flight attendant. Meanwhile, Tom was attempting to persuade Jenna to assist him in renewing their membership in the Mile-High Club. Jenna gazed about, eyeing the bulges of several of the other men who were apparently thinking similar thoughts. Mike was running his hand up the inside of Mary's thigh and under her dress. Then again, the slinky pink dress that Mary was wearing left very little space for Mike's hand. In fact, Jenna was pretty sure that she caught a glance of Mary's bare pussy as Mike felt up his wife.

Jenna stood up and stepped over Tom as she made her way to the aisle, giving Tom his own view of a very well-trimmed pussy under a very short skirt, and then wandered back to the bathrooms. Jason's wife Tiffany appeared to have witnessed at least part of the display as she raised an eyebrow to Tom when he made his way back to the bathrooms a minute later.

The door to one of the lavatories was slightly ajar yet Tom noticed that moaning and the sound of rhythmic thumping was coming from the next one over. Surveying first class, Tom noticed that both Brian and the stewardess were missing. Grinning to himself, he slid into the cramped space with his wife, who was herself smirking and glancing pointedly at the adjacent lavatory.

"Sounds like Brian got first blood," Tom smirked.

"Indeed, so the moaning would lead me to believe," Jenna responded, hiking up her skirt and revealing her wet pussy.

Tom grabbed his wife by the ass and lifted her up onto the sink while she began undoing his belt. While the cramped space certainly didn't allow for much in the way of motion, he still managed to ram his hard cock into her with ease.

"Mmmm... I've been waiting for this since we got into the airport three hours ago," Jenna moaned. "I haven't fucked on a plane in years."

Tom grinned and fished in his pocket, pulling out a small bottle of lube. "And I don't think you've ever taken it in the ass on a plane."

Jenna growled and began undoing the buttons on her sheer blouse as Tom worked lube into her asshole. "Take me in the ass, give it to me."

Tom eased out of Jenna's pussy as she gave his cock a squeeze and shoved his cock up Jenna's well-stretched ass in one stroke. As he began pounding her up the ass, he heard several high-pitched screams in time with the pounding from next door. Jenna squeezed his dick with her pussy and grabbed Tom's ass, "Faster!"

Jenna moaned and rammed into Tom's cock as the screaming subsided next door and soon she was moaning in ecstasy. All of the stimulation and anticipation was too much for Tom once Jenna started spasming and he bottomed out, pumping Jenna's bowels full of cum. Once she recovered, Jenna squirmed down onto the toilet to let some of Tom's cum leak out and cleaned his dick off with her tongue. "I think I'm going to see how many of the guys I can get in here before we land."

Tom shook his head, "Bad idea Jen... we need to seduce the wives BEFORE they figure out that you're riding every dick in that room."

Jenna pouted, "Can I at least fuck Mike and Brian?"

Tom began to answer and stopped as he heard thumping coming from the lavatory on the opposite side. "Sounds fine by me, as long as you're discreet and make sure that nobody notices. Oh... and you'll have to make sure they can get it up, because it sounds like at least Brian has already gotten one load off and we're not even an hour out."

Jenna grinned and began buttoning her blouse, "Tell you what, if I can get Mike in here, I'll see to it that you can fuck Mary next door."

Tom smirked and straightened his pants, returning the bottle of lube to his pocket, "Deal."

Easing out of the lavatory, Tom noticed that while most of the couples were obliviously watching whatever movie was on the screen, Tiffany and Jason seemed to be keeping a close eye on all of the traffic through the lavatories. Tom also noticed two empty seats where Larry and his wife Kathy had been sitting.

As Tom made his way back to his seat, Jason moved up to where Jenna had been sitting. Turning around, Tom saw Tiffany waving Jenna into Jason's seat.

Tom sat down and whispered, "Jason, you know I like you and all, but you're hardly a replacement for my former neighbor."

Jason grinned, "Dude, I think I've got Tiffany primed for the Mile High Club. The way Brian had that stewardess screaming in the bathroom really has Tiffany turned on."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.