Werewolf Sex- The Journey North
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Woofajuana

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT! IT WAS REWRITTEN INTO "IN THE ENEMY'S TERRITORY!" I LEAVE IT ONLY FOR REFERENCE! They were enemies, fighting against each other in a bloody war. But they didn't count on their emotions going out of control.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Transformation  

They continued slowly toward the North, knowing that at some point they would hit the border. The day went by with little distraction. Their machines, called M.A.S. for short, moved quietly through the brush for their size. They moved with speed, but they still had a long way to go.

After noon, Wolfy wanted to stop for a break. Her heat had ended, but it left her tired. Anubis agreed and they both slid out of their suits. Wolfy sat down on a log and drank greedily from her canteen. Anubis kept a look out. If they had met rogues once before, they could again, and he doubted next time he'd know any of them.

Suddenly, he caught a scent that made him twitch. He looked back to Wolfy first, wondering if it came from her, but when he determined it didn't, he started into the brush. It was very faint, but he had a good nose, better than Wolfy, who jumped up and followed him in curiosity. They soon reached a field and peered out from behind the brush. They were both surprised.

"It's a human!" Wolfy whispered to Anubis.

"No, it's a werewolf in human form. Must be a run away slave... and poor thing is in heat..." Anubis stood, but Wolfy knew from his tone what he intended to do.

She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him back. He glared down at her, but she held on. "You shouldn't bother, Anu... Master," she muttered that at the look he gave her. "She probably wouldn't want it."

"Well, neither did you, but look at you now, sweeting." He knelt down to her and grabbed her hair, looking her in the eyes.

"But... that was different."

"Oh? How so?" His eyes pierced hers and she had to look away, shame in her eyes. Anubis grinned wickedly. "So, you wanted me from the start!"

"I wanted that you weren't the enemy," Wolfy whispered, ashamed at having admitted it not only to him but to herself.

"Well, she may not want me, but she does want my cock. Do you have a problem with that, slave?" His hand gripped her hair harder. She gulped. She did have a problem with it. She didn't like that he would just so easily use another female with her just standing there. She thought he was hers alone, like a normal relationship. Obviously, she had been wrong. He was just using her too.

As if sensing her thoughts, he drew her closer and whispered in her ear. "Would you like to watch, or would you like to join?" Wolfy couldn't believe he would ask such a thing! At first, she couldn't answer in her rage, but when she felt him touch her, his hand reaching down, his fingers expert in their touch, the anger in her mind vanished, burned away by pleasure. He whispered in her ear. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like with another female? Have you never looked at another female and wished that you could know her intimately?" Wolfy whimpered. Her cheeks burned. How could he be doing this to her? She didn't want it, but she couldn't lie that she didn't like it.

Anubis narrowed his eyes in knowing when she grew wetter from the thought. "Well, now is your chance, my slave." He stood again and tugged on her leash. She stumbled to her paws and looked down to the ground.

"Please, Master, can't we just go back? What if rogues find our suits?" She really didn't want to take advantage of the poor run away. It was obvious she was a slave; she wouldn't be able to keep her human form in her heat if she weren't.

Anubis raised her head with his hand. "This is part of your training as my slave, sweeting. I was going to wait until we got home, but this is too good of an opportunity. So you are going to watch if nothing else, understand?"

Wolfy whimpered, but Anubis didn't give her the chance to say more. He turned and left her standing there. She didn't want to watch, but she didn't want to leave. She just stood there, looking down at her feet. She soon heard Anubis' voice, smooth and low. She heard the female whimper and say something quietly. Wolfy couldn't move, she stood trembling with indecision. It wasn't long before she heard the female whimper and cry out in pleasure.

It took her some time, but she finally built up the courage to turn her eyes out to the clearing. Anubis had the female on her hands and knees, taking her hard. Wolfy felt herself grow wet and she whimpered quietly, not understanding her own emotions. She was furious at him for doing this, but she wanted to be a part of it. She shook her head, wondering if her thoughts were due to some residue of her heat which had ended only last night. But she wanted to go out there, she wanted to join Anubis, maybe draw him away from her.

"Wolfy," she heard him call out to her, his head turning slightly in her direction. Trembling, she couldn't help herself. She wondered if he knew the ancient art of magic and had cast a spell on her. Her legs moved without her wanting, and she soon found herself standing in the open, completely unsure of what she should do.

Slowly, Anubis stopped and pulled away from the female. It took him great control, considering the power of her scent. He then moved back, his hand reaching out and catching Wolfy's leash pulling her closer. The female turned, her eyes wide in fear and uncertainty. Anubis grinned at her, and his other hand reached out and grabbed her by her blonde hair. She must be a light colored wolf, and Wolfy wished she could see her in her true form. "You are a slave, and a run away at that, dear, don't tempt me to return you!" The female whimpered in submission. Wolfy could smell not only the scent of her heat but her fear as well.

Then Anubis stood and grinned wickedly. He tugged Wolfy's leash down and made her drop to her knees behind the female. "Now, my pet, you have an equal before you. I command you to please her." Wolfy gulped and female turned around and backed away. Her large eyes looked as if they would explode from her skull in her fear.

Anubis was suddenly after her, a length of rope in his hands. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "If you cooperate, I'll take the Were Gem out of you and take this collar off and you'll be a free girl. Now behave. You're not going anywhere so you might as well enjoy yourself!" She tried to speak but Anubis put his hand over her mouth, forcing her silent. His yellow eyes pierced her soft brown ones and she knew she didn't have a choice. He tied her arms behind her back and pushed her down into the position he wanted.

Wolfy watched as if in a trance. This was all so new and strange and she didn't know what to do or say or even if she was awake. When Anubis motioned for her to come to him, she crawled to his feet, looking up at him, uncertain of her own feelings at this point. Anubis pointed at the trembling slave, a wicked grin on his face. "Go on, sweeting. Lick her where you like it."

Wolfy was hesitant, but she did as she was told. At her slit was where the scent of her heat was the strongest. And at this range, it even affected Wolfy and she felt herself grow wet as her tongue slid out and moved against the female's sex, her juices sweet and thick. The female whimpered and squirmed, not sure what to do but she didn't want to make Anubis angry. Wolfy soon built up courage and understood the appeal of control. She could do as she wanted to this female, and there wasn't much she could do about it. However, she was squirming, whimpering in pleasure, trying not to give into the feelings. Her clit was throbbing. She continued growing wetter as Wolfy stuck her long tongue inside of her. She cried out, twisting, not understanding the feelings. Wolfy's passing thought was that this was her first heat, much less her first time being pleasured, but it didn't get any further than that.

Suddenly, Anubis grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He whispered in her ear so the female couldn't hear him. Wolfy whined, excited. He moved over to the female's head and used a foot to make her sit back on her knees. She looked up at him in fear. She obviously was no amateur, and had likely been trained. He didn't need to tell her what he wanted from her. It was a stretch but she took him into her mouth, moving back and forth along his shaft. Wolfy came up behind her and slid her fingers inside her. The female whimpered a bit but did what was expected of her. Anubis laid his hand on her head, and she tensed as if expecting him to force himself deeper into her throat, but he didn't bother, more focused on watching Wolfy than his own pleasure.

Wolfy did to her what Anubis had done to her so often, using her thumb to caress the female's clit while she pounded her hard and deep with her fingers. She could feel the female's walls contract, drawing her deeper until her body tensed and she had to pull away from Anubis, primitive sounds of ecstasy tearing harshly from her throat as her orgasm wracked through her body. Wolfy didn't stop while she trembled with what was likely her first orgasm, and even used her other hand to toy with one small pale nipple, making her whimper all the more. Her cum flowed over Wolfy's hand but she hardly seemed to notice.

When it passed, Anubis came over and pulled Wolfy away, taking his place behind the female. He pushed her down so that he had her the way he wanted, then slid in easily due to her wetness. She cried out, squirming, her face flushed from shame that she was being used so easily. She didn't understand what was happening to her, she couldn't even think of much as she felt like she was burning on the inside, and Anubis' cock pumping deep into her seemed to make it flare even more until she felt like she was falling or flying, and she didn't care about anything else.

Now Wolfy had a better idea of what she should do and she slid her hand under the female and played with a nipple while her other hand went down and played with her clit as Anubis took her, using her. Again and again the young female's body writhed and twisted in pleasure and she cried out and begged and screamed until at last Anubis stiffened. He gave a low groan as he let his seed flow into her. The female panted hard, sweat making her body shine in the fading light. As she came back to reality, Wolfy continued to play with her, making her squirm. She didn't understand how another female could make her feel so good, but she didn't give it much thought.

When Anubis pulled out, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her knees. His fingers moved inside her as he made her move up and down until he got what he wanted. As soon as he pulled out the little marble, the female cried out as her body shifted. She didn't get much bigger, but she did get very much furrier. Her fur grew out a lovely cream color, and her hair stayed a light blonde. When she had changed, Anubis pulled out a small laser and carefully cut through the metal collar. When it snapped off, he removed the ropes and stood, turning to Wolfy. "Let's go, sweeting. We need to make sure no one stole our suits."

Anubis turned, ready to leave without a backward glance. Wolfy, however, wasn't so cold. The female looked up desperately and reached out to Anubis. "Wait, please, take me with you!" She looked to Wolfy, pleading with her eyes. Wolfy looked to Anubis who turned and glared down at the female.

"Dear, it was fun, and I kept my part of the bargain, but where we are going it would be dangerous for you to follow." He was turning as if that ended it, but he caught Wolfy's look. He stared at her for a moment, then sighed. He turned back to the female. "Why in hell would you want to come with us?"

The female looked away from them. "I... I don't want to be alone in the woods. My masters are probably out looking for me, and I don't want to think of what they will do when they find me." She shuddered.

Wolfy glared at Anubis. He looked back at her, but she was not going to back down this time. She crossed her arms over her chest and held up her chin in defiance. The standoff lasted only a minute. Finally, Anubis growled and turned, stomping off, leaving Wolfy to do as she wanted. She turned and smiled at the pale female. "You can come with us. It will be dangerous, but hopefully we'll get through it fine. What is your name?"

"My masters call me Snow." She stood with Wolfy's help. She looked a bit ashamed as the scent of her heat was still quite strong. Wolfy ignored it, looking down on her as she was even smaller than herself. Besides, who wouldn't feel a little strange after what had just happened?

"Well, Snow, you are free now. Anubis may seem cold, but I think he's a lot different inside. I haven't been with him long, but everything he's done makes me believe that." She led Snow back toward the suits.

"Is he your master?" She looked at Wolfy's collar and leash curiously.

Wolfy gave a nervous laugh. "In a way. It's more like... a mutual ownership. I let him."

Snow looked at her strangely, not understanding how one would allow ones self to be owned. "I've been a slave since I was just a pup. My masters burned down my home and everything, and they killed my parents. Then they found me and took me with them. They made me human and they never let me change back. This is my first heat, and I knew it was coming."

"How did you get away?" Wolfy felt sorry for her, especially now that Anubis took advantage of her, even though the outcome had been favorable.

"After so many years, they got careless and lazy. They didn't bother tying me up anymore. One night I waited until they were all asleep and I ran as fast I could. I've been gone for three days. I'm surprised they haven't found me." She shuddered thinking about them.

Suddenly, Wolfy thought about what she had said. "Wait..." She stopped and looked at the little white wolf. "Your first heat?" She suddenly growled when Snow nodded. "I will have a talk with Anubis!"

"W-why?" Snow was a bit worried. She didn't want to get into trouble. Anubis could have easily hurt her, and even now he could. Even Wolfy could tear her to shreds.

Wolfy looked at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Listen, I'm guessing no one told you... but when a female has her first heat, she is 99% of the time fertile."

Snow whined. Her ears flattened and she suddenly didn't feel so good. "Wh-what will I do?"

Wolfy licked her forehead gently to reassure her. "Don't worry, little one. I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

Anubis was nowhere to be seen when they got back, but he had made a fire. Obviously they were going to stay there for the night. Wolfy sighed and sat down next to the fire, crossing her long ankles. Snow came over to her, fearful of the darkening woods. "So, uh, why... why do you... 'let, ' uh, Anubis own you?" Snow was a bit nervous about asking such a question.

Wolfy looked at her and shrugged. "I haven't really thought about it. I just do."

"Oh." Snow looked down at her lap. Her hands twisted nervously. "What... how are pups born?"

Wolfy sighed and pulled her close. "Well, they grow inside of your body. After seven months, they are grown enough to live outside of your body. Sometimes giving birth hurts, but that's only if you do it naturally. If you go to the hospital, they give you drugs and you don't feel anything. You push a few times and eventually the pups slide out and they take their first breath."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.