It's So Hot... Where's My Phan - Cover

It's So Hot... Where's My Phan

by nowanhome

Copyright© 2007 by nowanhome

Erotica Sex Story: Straight but Lonely middle agaed man, tries something new and falls in love with a hot Asian bi guy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   .

I've always been a straight arrow, in every way. No drugs, no booze, no smoking, and since my divorce... no sex either.

I was bored, desperately bored. I tried internet dating sites, no luck. Not even a single date. For a while, I roamed the streets late at night, hooked up with a couple of hookers, I even feel in love with one for a time, but it was a big joke to her and she ended up ripping me off. And the sex was next to non existence after the first year.

I'm no adonis, by any means, but I'm not ugly. Ok I'm not tall, lean and lanky. I'm short and a bit on the chunky side. But geez, I've seen much homelier guys than me with good looking babes mooning over them,

As time wore on I got more and more desperate, for human contact of any kind. Any kind of human contact would be acceptable I started to notice some cute looking guys and wondering what it would be like to have a gay relationship. I fantasised. I watched some adult movies featuring bisexual activity, and as more and more time elapsed, sucking some small, slender guys dick started to sound good. Not interested in some bear of a man, Body builders turn me off, guys that are too tall just make me jealous... I had a certain body type in mind and the fantasies flooded my brain day and night. I was walking around with a hard on every time the idea of sucking some cute Asian boy's cock popped into my under loved head.

One day I head about how gays can find some action at steam bath houses. The idea intrigued me. More than that; it consumed me. I became obsessed with the idea.

I logged into my internet and checked out a search engine result for steam baths in my area. I found 3 in my area, and made plans to check one out soon.

I bussed it out on a day off recently thereafter, and strolled around the street and found the address. I started at the door with apprehension. What if I got rejected. I'm not sure I could handle any more rejection. Or if some big hairy guy wanted me to submit myself to him, let him fuck my virgin butt the minute I got in the door. Visions of being attacked by some lust filled unknown person accosting me before I was ready terrified me. My hand trembled as I reached for the door steeled myself and made my way up the stairs to the lobby desk. The fellow behind the desk smiled at me and cheerfully greeted me and welcomed me to the site. It reassured me and I discussed the services. I paid for a 3 day membership. Found my locker and disrobed, wrapped a towel around myself and my apprehensions streamed back at me in waves.

I nervously approached the shower room. It was empty.

I was relieved

I showered quickly and edged towards the steam room door.

I gritted my teeth, This was it. The adventure starts here. I opened the door. The steam filled my eyes and made it hard to see much, besides that I was nearly blind since I left my glasses in my locker. I let my eyes get used to the steam and the dim lighting, and found a spot on the wooden spa seats. There were guys strewn about here and there. Some paired off, Some huddled up. in bigger groups. I heard a lot of moaning and sighing.

Suddenly I was aware of someone sitting next to me. I turned my head. A small Asian man, I would guess in my limited sharpness of vision to be about 20. He was slender and short, almost boyish. His skin was tanned and smooth, no hair was evident anywhere on his chest or pubes. He sat next to me, and we started talking he gently reached to me and touched my leg just above my knee, and ran it up my thigh I touched his chest and slid my hands over his neck and pecs. He smiled at me, and leaned over and whispered that he liked what he saw. That he thought I had a nice cock and that he particularly liked my small butt. He started kissing my lips. I responded my licking his lips and face. We kissed gently and lovingly for a few seconds and then I got a bit bolder and kissed his neck. His skin was soft, silky, like a woman's He threw his head back and moaned as my hands slid over his chest and tweaked a hard nipple. I stopped and looked at his dark eyes to see the lust growing in them.

I whispered to him that maybe we better find a more private room. He nodded. Saying that he didn't much like getting really into this in the main room anyway. We found and empty room and locked it. He fell into my arms and kisses my throat and fondled my chest as I an my hands over his torso. I marvelled at the warmth and softness. He twitched as my hands finally glided over his cock. It was soft, warm, and hard. I wanted to suck it. I never thought I'd want to suck a guys cock so much as I did just then. This guy was my first, and he was already my dream guy. He pulled my down gently, and I looked at his cock. It was 7 inches long, and thick enough that I couldn't get all of my hand around it. I stroked it slowly, sexily, Like I wanted him to do me. Just as I liked to do to myself when I wanked off. OO that dick felt so nice. I was rapt with the feeling of power and lust as I slowly licked it. All over it and on the underside and finally engulfed it in my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.