Return From The Dark Side
Chapter 22: Ellen

Copyright© 2007 by Argon

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22: Ellen - Henry Ruiz-Costa is an out-of-luck mercenary and hit man. When he rescues Josie Maxwell, he thinks that his life has taken a turn for the better. Yet Josie has her own personal demons. So has beautiful Ellen Winthorp, Henry's childhood sweetheart. Watch their struggles as they bring their lives back on track and find love. Revised 12/2013.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Restart   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

When they returned from their walk, the rest of the household, including Tammy and Sandy, were busy polishing silver and glasses under Milena's directions. Josie offered to help, but the others told her that they were almost finished. To busy herself, she helped Chris set the table for dinner. They set the table for twenty people, the Carters, the Tolleys, Ellen and the people in Henry's household. For the first time Josie appreciated the large dinner room. They could easily seat that many people and more.

Sandy and Tammy, feeling the need to contribute, volunteered to help in the kitchen and the twins joined. Not that Milena left them too much to do. She was in her element and excited about the first ever big dinner she had to prepare. Soon the girls were chased from the kitchen while the housekeeper allowed only Chris to help her with the final preparations.

Around 4 p.m., they all went upstairs. With only two bathrooms and five females, the battle was on. Somehow they were all made up and dressed by six o'clock and Henry took the master bathroom. He was showered, shaved and dressed by six ten and five minutes later the Carters arrived. Rose and Josie hugged like old friends. Of course, Andrew and Josie had seen each other just three weeks ago in a series of negotiations in Atlanta, and they greeted each other like the business partners they were.

The Carters knew Pat and Megan well, but Tammy and Sandy were the object of curiosity.

"Rose, Drew, this is my daughter Tamara."

He led her forward and a rather flustered Tammy shook hands with the Carters. Rose smiled at the blushing girl.

"It's so nice to meet you, Tamara. Please meet my sons, Anthony and Richard."

Richard looked suspiciously at the reedy girl in her black clothes. Only Anthony, who was equally tall, mustered the courage to say something.

"H-hi, n-n-nice t-to m-meet you!" He blushed furiously, ashamed of his stutter and expecting a giggle.

Yet Tammy was too flustered to notice. She just smiled back and held out her hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you too, Anthony."

"Tony is fifteen, Tamara. How old are you?" Rose asked.

"Fourteen, M-milady," Tammy answered, trying as best she could to sound like being used to deal with nobility. She had no idea why everybody started to chuckle. Rose who gave her a brief but friendly hug.

"Tamara, this is the 21st century. There's no need for such formal address. Since your father and my husband insist on being cousins, just call me Rose or Aunt Rose." She giggled. "Any way you want, in fact, just not milady."

Tammy blushed deeply, feeling embarrassment over her blunder.

"H-hey, n-no p-p-problem," Anthony Carter stammered, recognising the girl's embarrassment. Being perpetually embarrassed himself, he instinctively sympathised with her. "M-mom was j-just s-s-surp-p-prised."

"Hey, you can call Tony the M-m-m-most Honourable Tony, he likes that," Richard, the younger brother piped in with a cheeky grin.

"B-butt out!" Anthony snarled.

Then it was Sandy's turn to meet the guests and she wisely kept her mouth shut, except for short courteous replies.

Just then, another car drove up to the house. It carried the Tolleys, Roger, Anne, and their two sons, aged eight and six. More introductions were made and this time, Tammy kept her mouth shut during the greetings for fear of embarrassing herself again.

Josie received a friendly greeting from Roger Tolley. They would be partners in the merged company, and they had come to respect and like each other. His wife, Anne, was friendly but as reserved as a wife can be if her husbands greets a good looking woman he has dealings with.

Whilst everybody was still engaged in the opening small talk, Josie slipped out and into the dinner room. She surveyed the place cards. Whilst the Tolley children were seated with their parents, the older children sat together at the far end of the table. Josie quickly changed the seating order to place Tammy beside Anthony Carter and Sandy with Richard instead.

Ellen Winthorp arrived last and it was obvious that she had dressed in a hurry. Josie also thought that her face was a bit drawn. She made a mental note to talk to her in private.

The dinner was excellent. Milena had pulled all stops. She had baked an entire ham in a bread crust and Henry had got a small vat of Pilsen beer for the adults to go along with it. After the main courses, the adults switched to Franconian wine. Josie had never tasted it. It was rather dry and fruity but it perfectly complemented the cheeses that were offered.

The youngsters went into the living room to watch "The Incredibles" on DVD whilst the adults continued their wine tasting. Josie found it quite funny when Roger and Andrew got into an argument over the respective merits of vintages. Henry smiled at her over the table, but it was Rose who steered her husband onto a new subject.

Josie noticed then that Ellen had gone to the bathroom.She excused herself and went after her. She found Ellen as she left the restroom and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Ellen, is something the matter? You look unwell."

Ellen gave her a forced smile. "It's nothing much, Josie. Really. I'm just a bit depressed these days."

"But why?"

"Can't you guess?"

"No," Josie began, but then the coin dropped. "Is it about Henry?"

Ellen nodded. "He was a good friend over these last years. A friend with benefits. I mean, he's still a friend, but obviously those benefits are gone and I miss them. Don't worry, I won't do anything. I just miss being held at night from time to time and, yes, I miss the other things too. Harry is the only man who ever made love to me."

Josie turned red. "Oh, Ellen, I didn't think. I'm so sorry." She wrapped her arms around her friend in a tight hug. "I was so ecstatic to be with him again that I just did not think how this would affect you. What can we do?"

"Nothing, Josie. I certainly won't come between you." Ellen's friendly smile did not belie the sadness in her voice.

"But I owe you so much! I can't stand it if you are unhappy. Ellen, you're my friend."

"And Harry is my friend too, Josie. You make him happy and that's all I care about. Now let's go back in. We've got a few more bottles of that wine to empty."

And they went back. As a matter of fact, Ellen did her fair share in emptying those wine bottles and then some more. Josie, confident that she would wake up in Henry's arms, also had a few glasses more than she would have otherwise deemed prudent. Nevertheless, neither of them could claim to be drunk senseless when the Carters and the Tolleys left in a merry mood around half past twelve. Ellen and Josie were sitting together talking about their favourite subject when said subject poked his head into the study where they were sitting.

"Oops, Ellen, you're still here? Drew already left. Should I get you a taxi? Might be difficult; they don't find our access road easily."

"Let her stay tonight, Henry. After all, it won't be the first time," Josie suggested without a hint of malice or even teasing. It was just a reasonable suggestion.

Henry made a face. "We're running a bit short of furnished guest rooms."

"Aw, don't worry," Josie dismissed the problem. "I'm pretty much wasted. There's not much going to happen tonight. Let's put her in our bed. It's big enough for three."

"I couldn't!" Ellen protested at once with her face showing a delicate blush. Josie sensed something behind that protest.

"Come on, Ellen! It's not that Harry will jump me right away. He can be pretty well-behaved."

"Really, Josie, that would be too intruding..." Ellen protested once more.

Tipsy as she was, Josie was impatient to settle the affair. "Ellen, nothing of this! I want you to park your shapely tush in that big ol' bed beside me. Got that?"

She had meant it as joke, but even in her intoxicated state, she noticed the effect of her words on Ellen. Her eyes widened as if in shock and recognition before she lowered her head and nodded.

"All right," she said meekly.

Josie took a few seconds to process this information with her inebriated brain, but then the realisation of what she had just seen cleared her head to some degree. Taking Ellen's hand, she led her past a dumbfounded Henry and upstairs.

"Can you finish up down here, Darling?"

He just nodded.

"Don't be long, we're all pretty tired," she beamed at him.

When Henry entered the bedroom some fifteen minutes later, Josie and Ellen were already in bed and waiting for him. Josie had claimed the centre position on the king-sized mattress whilst Ellen was lying beside her stiff as a board.

With a doubtful look cast into Josie's direction, Henry visited the bathroom and returned five minutes later in his pyjama. Josie patted the mattress on her free side.

"See, no problem," she beamed at him. Then she turned to her left side where Ellen was lying as close to the edge of the mattress as feasible without falling off. "Easy, Ellen! You both know each other well and you've been in bed together before. I know that and it doesn't bother me. Just relax, okay."

Ellen looked back, doubt in her eyes. "This doesn't make it easier for me, Josie," she said sadly and Josie knew what she meant.

When Henry had settled in bed and was reaching for the light switch she stayed his hand.

"Henry, Darling, there is something Ellen and I need to talk to you about. You and Ellen spent quite some time together in the last years and now poor Ellen misses out on the friendship and comfort."

"I know that," Henry answered cautiously, "but what can we do? Ellen, you've said it time and again that you want to be my friend, not my life partner. I feel the same. If I hurt you in any way, I'm sorry."

"She's lonely, Henry," Josie stated. "I know how that feels; I've had three years to learn the full meaning of 'lonely'. You could show her that you still care about her."

"I know he does," Ellen said from Josie's left side. "And I value his friendship. I just have to find someone I can love as much as Harry loves you."

An idea struck Josie. She almost blurted it out at once but then she stopped and considered it. But try as she might she decided that she could live with it.

"What if you let Ellen sleep in your arms tonight, Henry? I mean, I'm right here beside you guys, so I'll know what's happening. I wouldn't mind, really. In fact, it would make me feel better if I knew that my being here wasn't making Ellen feel sad. Could you do that, Henry? For me and for Ellen?"

For a while, no answer came from him and Josie knew that he had to think about what she had asked of him. When he finally answered, his voice was carefully neutral. She felt Ellen tense up slightly.

"Josie, I could do that, no question. Ellen is like my sister in many ways and I care for her. The problem is, in certain ways, she's more than a sister, at least more than sisters should be. You know how I feel for you, Josie. Still, lying with Ellen in my arms I will probably get aroused."

Josie thought about that. Suddenly and inexplicably, she felt a tinge of excitement at the thought. Josie was very comfortably heterosexual. Nothing in her life to date had indicated a hidden desire for women. Yet Ellen had something, a timeless beauty, an innocent sensuality, that seemed to wait for discovery.

Another image flashed before Josie's eyes. It was the painting of Ellen's ancestor – Leda with the Swan. The raw sensuality of the painting had aroused Josie when she saw it for the first time. For a second, Ellen's image and that picture merged. She turned to Ellen and appraised her. Then she smiled.

"Yes, I can imagine that. Ellen, would you be offended if Henry sported a woody while holding you?"

She felt Ellen hold her breath. Then she slowly shook her head, no.

"See, Henry? She doesn't have a problem with that and I don't either." She moved her mouth to Henry's ear. "Do this for me and I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

He looked at her dubiously but relenting. "Okay, how shall we do this?"

In her relief, Josie rolled on top of Henry and kissed him. Then she rolled down on his other side.

"Shoo!" she said. "Move over close to Ellen!"

After giving her one last questioning glance and at her nod, Henry scooted to the centre of the mattress.

"I really don't know..." Ellen began again.

"Enough, Ellen!" Josie said with assumed sternness. "Turn around!"

Obediently, Ellen turned towards Henry.

"See, that wasn't too difficult. Now get closer! Here we go."

Hesitantly, Henry had put his arm around around Ellen as she laid her head on his chest. Gradually, both relaxed and Josie gave Henry a long and gentle kiss.

"Thank you, Darling," she whispered into his ear.

Josie lay on her left side, propped up on her elbow and watching the two. With her right hand she reached over and caressed Ellen's cheek.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Definitely weird," Ellen answered honestly.

"That will pass," Josie smiled. "Henry, can you please kiss her? She needs your kiss. Please, do it for me."

Henry lifted Ellen's face and kissed her gently. Josie was closely watching the kiss with her breath held in. When Henry and Ellen's lips separated she claimed Henry herself. It felt strange but exciting to know that her lover had just kissed Ellen. She thought she could taste her friend on his lips. Next, she surprised herself by lifting up Ellen's face and kissing her too. She could feel first surprise, panic and then acceptance on Ellen's part. Ellen looked at her with big open eyes.

"I love your lips," Josie answered the unspoken question. "She has wonderful, soft and full lips, doesn't she, Henry?"

He nodded, obviously leery of committing himself in what he must feel was a potential minefield.

"What does the rest of her look like, Henry? Does she have beautiful breasts?"

Under her unwavering stare he felt compelled to answer.

"Yes, she does." His voice was hoarse.

"May we see them, Ellen? Will you please show us your beautiful breasts?"

Josie's eyes burned into Ellen's in a silent battle. With a deep heave of her chest, Ellen started to open the buttons on her pyjama top. Her eyes were cast down. The top opened, revealing soft, medium-sized breasts, a little bigger than the proverbial handful and topped with small pink nipples. Josie gasped. Ellen really looked like her ancestor in that painting.

"Ellen, look at us!" she said and Ellen raised her gaze again. "You're right, Henry. Her breasts are beautiful, full and perfectly formed. Touch them, Henry! They beg to be touched. Do it, Darling!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.