Fucking Karen, Sexy Brunette And Hot Milf

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Karen was in her early twenties and the sister of my girlfriend. But, Karen was a MILF and had a baby girl and now she wanted me to do her a big favor. A big hard cock and fucking favor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Karen was a MILF and she'd almost been a sister-in-law. I'd been dating her older sister but hadn't ended up marrying her. But, in the time that I had dated Karen's older sister, I sure hadn't failed to notice how sexy and how hot Karen was, too. Karen had actually been a budding teenager but when I finally paid attention to how she'd developed into a very attractive and sexy young woman, she was then married and had one little baby girl. Actually, Karen had become the Mother part of MILF before she'd ever gotten married. Her boyfriend had been regularly fucking her and they'd taken no precautions so because they knew it, Karen had turned up bigtime pregnant. No surprise. You bury a horny virile cock in a fertile hot young teenage pussy and you'll more than likely get knocked up as a result.

I'd actually seduced and fucked Karen myself before I eve stopped dating her older sister. OK, call me a fucking unfaithful jerk but hey, when you get a chance to fuck your hot sexy girlfriend's younger sister, you take it. Fuck a pussy whenever you get the chance is my steady motto.

Actually, my chance with Karen came one late afternoon when I'd gone over to her house and her sister, was going to meet me there. Karen's husband was working late, and when I arrived at their house, I found myself quickly becoming very aroused as Karen invited me in and I began to see how she was dressed and how she was acting around me. I really felt somewhat guilty at first when I realized that Karen was actually getting to me and then I began actively calculating if it was going to be possible for me to take her to bed and fuck her before her older sister showed up.

By the time Karen had been fucking and gotten knocked up, she had a very nice set of C-cup tits and she was hot. On this day, Karen was wearing a bra, but she had on one of those sexy peasant blouses that not only didn't conceal her awesome cleavage but i think those hot peasants girls intentionally tried to get men interested so they could seduce and fuck them to have more babies for the village. I'm pretty sure at that point, Karen's wasn't interested in getting pregnant again but by the time our afternoon was over, I'm not sure whether she was knocked up again or not.

Karen had on that sexy white peasant blouse, a very nicely fitted and sexy bra underneath it that sure showed off those awesome C-cuppers of hers and then she had on a sexy pair of short shorts and I felt sure not much under those except for some rather sexy and nicely fitting panties or thong. Not only was Karen wearing a rather sexy outfit but she kept on acting like she was prancing around, trying to attract me sexually and get my attention. She had succeeded. Finally, I sat there with a big raging hardon in my pants and watched Karen. She'd put her baby girl down for a nap, and then Karen actually started flitting around in front of where I was sitting in the family room. One thing, this was a room where no one could really see us outside or anywhere else in the house. We were well concealed from any prying eyes. Then, Karen came over in front of me and stopped right in front of where I was sitting and just asked me, "Tom, would you like for me to give you a hot blowjob?"

I almost couldn't believe my ears but then I realized Karen was seriously fucking horny and had been trying to figure out how to get just what she'd been wanting all the time I'd been there alone with her. My sexy girlfriend's younger sister sure didn't have to ask me twice.

"Yes, you bet I'd love a blowjob, Karen," I said. I didn't waste any time as she moved down in front of me and I was already getting my jeans undone and down along with my briefs. My cock had been hard for quite some time so all Karen had to do was suck me off. She had my hardon quickly in her hands and then the head and several inches down her hot wet mouth as she stroked and sucked me, and she soon had me approaching hot orgasm from her blowing me. I moaned I was cumming and then Karen sucked my cumload and then licked my cock clean. Then, as soon as Karen had my cock cleaned and nicely wet from her sucking me off, she started working me again because now she was going to get what she'd really wanted all along. I could definitely tell that this casual seeming blowjob had only been to take the edge off my horniness and now my young sexy partner wanted me to fuck her. I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted other than the fact that Karen was obviously horny and wanted a hard cock inside her pussy, fucking her and bringing her off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.