Overnight Stay - Cover

Overnight Stay

by JAX

Copyright© 2007 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It's been awhile since I've written anything about my sexy first wife. To be honest I thought I had covered everything. Then the other day I was driving along and I saw a small van parked with curtains across the back windows and in a flash it all came back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   True Story   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It's been awhile since I've written anything about my sexy first wife. To be honest I thought I had covered everything. Then the other day I was driving along and I saw a small van parked with curtains across the back windows and in a flash it all came back.

We must have been engaged by then so she was 18 or 19 years old, we had little money and what we had we were saving up to get married, but we still wanted to get away for awhile. I had at the time a mini van, it was all that I could afford so we fixed it up with curtains at the windows, we borrowed a double airbed and sleeping bag and off we went. We would drive about mostly heading north and find somewhere to park over night to sleep; all the holiday would cost was fuel and food.

By this time she had at last gotten in to her head, mostly from me repeatedly telling her, that she was pretty with a great figure and good set of tits on her; it had not been easy or quick but at last I believe she had taken it on board. After a long day driving we would find a secluded spot off the road, brew up some tea and make some food from stuff we had bought along the way and then turn in for some good sex in the back of the van or if the weather was fine perhaps in the long grass nearby.

That night, if I remember rightly would have probably followed very similar lines until later when we were rudely awoken with someone banging on the roof. I remember we had parked up in a gateway to some field, not blocking it and out of sight from the road but I suppose it did belong to some farmer and he wasn't happy that we had parked up there.

"Shit who's that?" I said waking up suddenly.

"I don't know," she shirked holding on to me tightly.

From the light streaming through the curtains I could tell it was morning.

"Come on get out of here," shouted the irate farmer, banging on the roof again.

"We best get out of here," I said but neither of us was dressed, and there wasn't much room in the back of the van to get dressed in a hurry.

"Look, if you want I'll go out and calm him down," she offered bravely. "Throw me my top."

"Yeah, he might be more amenable talking to you," I conceded.

It was not that I was scared to face him, well ok, yes it was. She had slept in just a pair of white bikini knickers and now she with some difficulty pull a shirt on over her naked breasts. She opened the double back doors and we both almost fell out.

"What do you think you are doing here parking on my land?" the farmer shouted.

"Look mister," I heard her say calmly. "We were just sleeping, not doing any harm and we are not even blocking off your gateway.

Out of sight of the pair I pulled on my jeans and t-shirt and then walked as calmly as I could around the front of the van to unlock the driver's door.

"We'll be leaving now," I called.

"Ok I'll be there in just a minute," J called back.

I walked around the front of the van to see what was holding her up.

His back was towards me but even so I could see he was about fifty and dressed like any farmer. Just beyond him stood J still just dressed in her bikini knickers and her shirt which she still hadn't bothered to button up so it hung loose. To be honest I can't remember if this was the very first time she had exposed herself like this to some stranger but if not it was one of the first. From where I stood I could see her naked breasts clearly under her top and there was no doubt that the farmer, being closer had a even better view. They were still speaking but as they were talking quietly I couldn't make out their words even at the short distance I was away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.