Sandi - Cover

Sandi

Copyright© 2007 by Flighttime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sandi wanders down to her local bar late one night and discovers new men in her life. Her subsequent adventures progress as her inhibitions are stripped away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

The streets are empty except for the harsh orange glow of the street lamps. The only change is the moving colors from the traffic lights; their commands to stop and go falling silent on streets devoid of vehicles to regulate. Your walk home from the gym is a strange one, to say the least. The heat from the shower and the water splashing over you for so long have left your skin soft and sensitive. However, there are other sensations, from which your body is also recovering. Your butt cheeks continue to sting with heat, as does your pussy from the multiple cocks sliding in and out. Your mind still replays orgasm after orgasm and the blinding sensations of pleasure you experienced. Your legs still wobble a little as the climaxes continue to linger in your brain.

The cool night air battles for dominance against the heat from your skin, as the smile on your lips just doesn't seem to fade. Your feet take the steps on the sidewalk one after another, but their direction seems as unfocused as your mind. You don't notice as a car slowly pulls up to the curb just behind you and matches your pace. It eases up along side of you and you become aware of the black SUV with dark tinted windows. The rear window lowers to reveal a good-looking young black man; a frat-boy looking white guy with short blond hair peers from behind him. The black guy smiles and asks if you'd like a ride home that it's late. With your hands stuffed deep in you jacket pockets; you begin to move away from the curb, wary of him. He persists, and although you rebuff him, there's something exciting about him that seems to stir your soul. Your heart beats fast as his smile and smooth voice almost win you over.

The car jerks to a stop as the rear door flies open. A shock sting shoots through you as the two men from the back seat rush out at you. You move back against the building, but you don't scream, as there is a part of you that wants it, a part of you that craves it. They rush at you as the white guy grabs you from behind, wrapping his large arms around your torso. His hands move over your breasts while he restrains you and your brain struggles with the sensations of fear and pleasure at the same time.

A blindfold encircles your eyes and head. A hand wraps around your head as lips press close to your ear with a hot breath telling you not to be afraid, not to struggle, just cooperate and you won't be hurt. You grimace and feign a struggle as the two men guide you into the back of the SUV. The loss of sight and the hands of the men again turmoil your brain between pleasure and terror as you hear the car door slam and feel the vehicle accelerate.

The same voice as before presses close to your ear telling you it's going to okay, you won't be hurt if you do what they say. The four hands of both men hold you tight, but you feel one of the hands grab your face and turn it toward him. Soft wet lips press hard against yours consuming you as his tongue finds its way between your lips and into your mouth. You resist just enough and then let go tasting his tongue and then moving your tongue beyond his lips twisting it around his and tasting this stranger.

He pushes you away and down to the floor or the vehicle. Another pair of lips presses themselves against you softer and gentler than the last ones; his tongue probes your lips not as forceful, but somehow seeking your acceptance, your passion. You show him what he seeks, plunging your tongue into his mouth. He pushes you away wanting more. The two men keep you pinned there and with your sight removed, your ears become keener, listening to the sounds passing around you, but the men never speak, never say a word; you just feel their large firm hands holding you, sometimes probing and moving over your body. Isolated sounds come and go, but the hum of the car remains constant. Your mind becomes entwined by the fantasy counting the minutes from five to ten and then twenty as the car abruptly comes to a stop.

You hear multiple doors open and the passenger and driver exit as well as the two men who kissed and restrained you. Hands immediately grab you, carrying you out. You struggle and squirm, but their hold on you is firm. Your feet begin to crunch against fallen leaves as your eyes strain to see through the opaque fabric. Suddenly, your back is pinned against a tree as one of the men bounds your wrists together around the back of the trunk.

The hands of four men begin to peel your clothes from your body. Your mind wants to resist but your body reacts to their touch as hands move over your breasts squeezing nipples between fingers and running their hands over your mound. Another mouth slams into you, his tongue plunging against yours. You bend your knees against the pants gathered around your ankles as a finger moves over your slit and then enters your vagina moving in and out your now wet pussy as it welcomes his large finger. Another hand kneads your ass and runs its hand up and down your crack taking the juices from your vagina and to coat your ass.

Hands grasp your shoulders and force you down into a squatting position. A cock slaps against your cheek and your lips turns to find it, taking the girth of it into your mouth. Your tongue winds its way around the steel rod moving in and out as his hands grab the back of your head and shove your head down roughly. A hand continues to slide in and out of your pussy and in your squatting position his fingers move in and out your soaking entrance with ease. He pinches your engorged clitoris between his fingers, as your lips are forced apart. Your ass squirms around the air as your pussy begins dripping. A voice exclaims how she must like this. The hand, which moved around your ass, finds the entrance and slowly begins to enter finding a rhythm with the fingers sliding in your vagina. The finger in your pussy curls to find your G-spot and begins to rub you in exactly the right place. Your hips buck and start to shudder against the digits moving back and forth as your mouth engulfs the cock in your mouth. Suddenly, your hands are free and you grab the huge rod into your mouth with both hands jerking it back and forth as your own orgasm builds and starts to release at the same time the head in your mouth swells and begins to eject a massive amount of cum down your throat. He pushes your head against the tree forcing his cock down your throat. He asks you if you like it and you grab his ass cheeks and squeeze taking all of him in your mouth. He warns you not to take the blindfold off, and with his prick still filling your mouth, you nod yes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.