Sandi - Cover

Sandi

Copyright© 2007 by Flighttime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandi wanders down to her local bar late one night and discovers new men in her life. Her subsequent adventures progress as her inhibitions are stripped away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

It's been 2 weeks since your encounter with Ryan and his friends at the bar, but you can't stop thinking about it. Even after you have sex with your husband, you can't stop thinking about it. You're insatiable and as you lay in bed at night, your mind plays the scenario over and over. You still feel the soft hands of those men moving over your body, squeezing your breasts and nipples, their tongues in your mouth and between your legs. Try as you might to sleep, you can't.

You get up and wander around your apartment in the dark, the orange glow of the streetlights slicing through the living room window. You have a glass of wine to try and make you sleepy, but it doesn't help. It only serves to make you more horny and desirous of a new adventure. The clock says 1:30 and you pace back and forth before making a decision.

Quietly you dress and leave the building. The night air is cool against your skin as you walk down the street toward the bar. You turn the corner on the opposite side of the street and stand in the shadows watching Ryan alone in the bar as he puts the last of the chairs up, turns off the lights, exits and locks the door behind him. He walks down the sidewalk and you begin to follow him through the circuitous streets, keeping a safe distance from him.

After six or seven blocks Ryan enters a small gymnasium situated in the middle of the block. Your heart begins pounding against your chest, as your mind gets lost in the fantasy of him working out. You're able to smell him and taste the salt from his skin in your mind.

After twenty minutes or so your heart and head haven't calmed and you cautiously approach the front door of the gym and enter. The door closes behind you revealing a narrow staircase leading up to the second floor area. Slowly you climb the stairs, your chest heaving, and your knees slightly weakened from the anticipation. You can begin to smell the pheromones from men sweating and working out. As you reach the top of the stairs, the small gym is actually empty of anybody working out, but you hear the sound of men coming from the locker room. Every part of your body is tingling with excitement as you creep toward the locker room, the sound of water running and men talking and laughing coming from inside.

You enter the room as the smell of men invades your nostrils and starts to give you that tingle in your belly and between your legs. The steam from the showers pours from the opening as you peer around the corner and see eight men in the shower room laughing and chatting. Your eyes go wide as you watch them from the shadows. You get more and more turned on as you watch their hands move over their bodies, soaping their legs, and washing their cocks. The tingle between your legs grows as you begin to rub your hand over your crotch. You can feel the moistness through your jeans and it quickly reaches a point were you remove your clothes and stand there. Your hand and middle finger moves over your mound and down your slit as you watch the hot water splash over the sleek muscular bodies as the men wash themselves. You are wet beyond belief and your mind makes you do something you didn't know it could. You enter the shower room naked. Immediately the entire room goes silent as every head turns toward you, their jaws wide open in disbelief. Without saying a word you move to one of the unoccupied showers and turn the water on. You move under the hot stream letting the water envelope your body in its warmness. Your eyes close as your hands start moving over your body. You squeeze your breasts and lightly pinch your nipples before moving your hands down in between yours legs. You start to lightly massage your clitoris and then move your middle finger down and enter it in your vagina. The hot water only serves to make you hornier and you open your eyes to see every man staring at you. Only now you see their cocks begin to grow hard and long as you turn them on. Without saying a word they move toward you.

The sight of eight hard-bodied men with erections makes you weak in the knees and you sit down on the white bench behind you. As they begin to circle you, you can't believe that you're surrounded by all these beautiful men with huge cocks begging for your attention. You eagerly reach for two of them and begin stroking the stiff shafts as Ryan places his cock to your face and you gladly begin to suck him. His penis is as hard as anything you've ever felt as it slides in and out of your mouth and your tongue licks and circles his head.

The water continues to splash over you, and with the men around you, it makes the experience that much more intense and sensual. You feel a pair of hands spread your thighs as your eyes open to see a large black man place his face between your legs. As his huge tongue starts to coat your legs and lightly nibble all along your inner thigh you start to moan and feel that rush of pleasure move from your groin and through your body. The flat of his tongue slowly moves over your labia and then over your clitoris. He starts to move his tongue in a circular motion over your now swollen bud, but it's just too much for you to take and the orgasm wave crashes down over you and your body. The cocks in your hands and mouth just make the feeling that much more intense and electrifying. Before the orgasm wave subsides, his tongue moves away and you feel the head of his huge cock begin to enter you. Ryan has moved away and another penis of equal size has replaced it. You feel the hands of a man grasp the sides of your head and thrust it down onto his cock sending the head and shaft deep into your throat. He squeezes your head tightly moving your head back and forth over his rod as the cock inside your pussy also penetrates you more intensely than anything you've ever felt. Your head is swimming in some erotic haze as you begin to feel the head of the cock inside your mouth swell and taste the pre-cum just before you feel his cock explode into your throat sending his stream of cum down the back of your neck. His hands squeeze the sides of your head harder and force your mouth all the way down as his body shakes, his steel rod continuing to splash his orgasm down your throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.