A Used Wife - Cover

A Used Wife

Copyright© 2007 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very young wife discovers that her loving husband after being married to her for four months takes drastic steps to change her sexually. he does a good job BUT at what cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

I watched as he opened the piece of paper and read what I had written. I managed to ask as he read, "How much would that cost and could I get it done today?" He looked at me, then back at the paper. He read some more, then looked back up at me. I waited and I was so scared at that point I almost turned and ran out of the place. I watched as he got this great big grin on his face, then he said, "If I put this on you now, how will you conceal all this from your husband? I think it would be wiser to do this tomorrow, say in the morning, then when you take off your clothes he will be surprised."

I said, "Yeah, I think you're right. So you can do it tomorrow then?" He smiled and said, "Sure, I'll do the best job you have ever seen." I was afraid to ask but I needed to know, so I said, "How much will it cost for all that?" He gave me a big grin and said, "I'll take a down payment now and you can pay me tomorrow when you come back." I knew it was going be expensive, but two payments! God, it was going to cost a lot of money. I said, "If it's going to cost so much I need to make two payments, what is the total?"

I waited a moment, then he said, "Oh, no, you ain't gonna have to pay me money. I'm taking it out in trade. I want you to suck my dick and then I'm gonna fuck you. And tomorrow we do it again. Now how's that for a good price, darlin?" I looked at him and said, "And you'll keep your mouth shut, no one will know until I show them, right?" He said, "You got it, baby, it is our little secret. Now, we got a deal, honey?"

I looked at him and said, "Where? Do you have a back room or something?" He said, "Right here, right now." He unzipped his pants and pulled out his limp dick. Well, it wasn't all that limp. I looked around behind me and I could see the cars driving by and people walking. The windows did have all kinds of stuff on them, but still someone could walk by, look in and see what was going on. I felt excited and at the same time afraid. I said, "Can't we go behind that curtain there? Someone could walk by and see." He laughed and said, "That's the idea, hon. You suck me right here right now and then I'll fuck you on my work table behind the curtain. Do it or no deal."

I looked at the street and back at his dick. It looked rather nice, he was almost hard and he really looked like it was a big one. The more I looked at it the more excited I felt about going down on my knees right there in his shop and sucking his dick. I gave another quick look around and I went to him, knelt down, took hold of his now hard dick and I slurped it into my mouth. I closed my eyes and hoped no one would come into his shop while I was doing this. I felt excited, I mean real excited. I was not pretending to be passed out, I was stone cold sober, I was on my knees in a public place (well almost public) and I was sucking a man's dick whom I had met just moments ago. Oh, sure, he fucked me Friday night, and I sucked him off there as well, but this time he knew that I was not passed out and he knew all the nasty stuff that I wanted put on my body.

I began working his big cock with my hand as I made love to the head of it with my lips and mouth. I wore a full skirt because I did not want to struggle with pants since I had planned to get tattooed. I was very happy that I had the skirt on. I was so turned on that I had to touch myself... to give myself just a little added pleasure, you know. I rubbed my clit maybe once or twice through my very wet panties. I felt Gil put his hands on the back of my head and he began to pump in and out of my mouth. It was a good thing I had hold of his dick because it was only because of my hand that he did not cram his dick down my throat. He kept going faster and faster, then finally he held me to himself as he shot his semen into me. I had been swallowing all the men's semen every week, and I did not give it a second thought. I just took it and I kept stroking his dick.

He finally let go of my head and I pulled my mouth off him. I was still rubbing myself as I looked at his lovely cock in my hand right in front of my eyes. I looked up at him and as I could feel his dick going soft I asked, "How long before you can get hard again?" He smiled down at me and said, "Don't worry 'bout that, little lady. Come on, get up, let's get behind the curtain. I'm gonna eat that cunt of yours."

I stood up, hoping that he had not seen my hand between my legs. My panties were soaked and I was so fucking hot. I followed him in behind his work curtain and there was a table. He patted it and said, "Take off my panties, that is, if I you are wearing any, and get up here on your back." I reached under my skirt and pulled my soaked panties off. I was going to stick them in my purse when Gil grabbed them from my hand. He brought them to his nose and smelled them. Keeping them to his nose, he grabbed hold of a chair and brought it over to the end of the table. He sat down, then grabbed hold of both my legs and pulled me to the end, putting my legs over his shoulders. I felt his mouth and lips and his skillful tongue work me down there. I was bucking against his face as he drove me crazy with want.

Gil was so skillful in the use of his tongue, lips and mouth. It was pure bliss as he ate me and loved me with his mouth. I came twice before he stood up, dropped his trousers and entered me. Instantly, I wrapped my legs around the small of his back. I locked my ankles together and I was pulling him hard into myself. Every time his groin hit mine it felt like it would jar off my head. The poor table was creaking and bouncing as we fucked like two sex-crazed animals. It must have been too much for Gil because he did not last long. I climaxed one last time as I felt him ejaculate inside of me. He pulled out of me and said, "Whew, I need to sit down. You are one hot fucking piece of ass."

He sat on a stool I guess that he used when he sits down to do the body tattoos. I laid there with my eyes closed, catching my breath as I slow came down from my own euphoria. Gil was the first to speak. He said, "You're not a bad piece of ass when you're sober." I laid there, eyes closed, and then said, "I wasn't drunk last Friday night; I only drank water. I just played like I was drunk. This coming Friday is going to be different." Gil said, "I'm gonna have fun putting all that stuff on you tomorrow. Not to mention another ride like that. If you ever leave your old man, you can come stay with me. I could use a hot bitch like you."

I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked at him and asked, "So what time tomorrow do you want me to come by?" Gil said, "That kind of depends on what time the party starts." I told him, "I need to be home by 4:00. My husband gets home between 4:30 and 5, so how about I come here around noon or one?"

Gil said, "I have a good two, maybe two and a half hours of work on you. Let's start around 11:00. We'll start with a nice bout of sex, then I'll go to work and we'll finish with some more sex. I have a feeling by the time you get to sleep tomorrow night, you're going to end up having fucked 30, 40 maybe even 50 guys. What would you say if I invited a friend over to help me with your art?"

I sat up, looked at him and asked, "Help you with the art, what kind of art, the art of fucking?" He laughed and said, "If you want, I can arrange that for you, if you think you can handle it." I smiled at him and said, "You know what I want you to put on my body, right? (I did not wait for an answer) I mean every fucking word of it that you are going to put on me tomorrow. My fucking husband wants me to be a cock-hungry slut; he wants me to fuck every man that wants to fuck me. Well, he's going to get his fucking wish. I plan to fuck as many men as I can in front of him tomorrow before I walk out and divorce the son-of-a-bitch. So if you want to bring another man to screw me tomorrow before the party, what the hell, sure."

I got off his work table, straightened my skirt and top and I ran my fingers through my hair. While I did that, Gil stood and pulled his trouser back up. As I stood there, I could feel Gil's semen coming out of me and running down my inner thighs. I remembered my panties and I saw them on the floor, I picked them up and stepped into them. I could smell Gil's semen mixed with my own juices -- the aroma was intoxicating and very strong.

I walked over to Gil, and I gave him a very hot, wet, French kiss. I pulled back and said, "Tomorrow, then. I'll be back at 11."

As I walked to my car I could feel all the semen between my legs and the lips of my cunt. I had this thrilling feeling as I walked. I could even smell our sex outside in the open air, it was that strong.

I went home and the rest of the day I packed four suitcases. When I finished I put them in the trunk of my car and then took my shower. There was something about walking around with semen oozing out of me all day. I finally was ready to make Peter's supper. When Peter got home he ate with very little talking, and then he went into the den to read the paper. While I cleared the table, I went into the living room and turned on the TV. About an hour or so later I heard the den TV on, so I turned mine off and went in the den. We did not talk; we just sat there watching the local and national news, and then the two game shows we like. Then, like every night, I went back into the kitchen and did the dishes. From there to take another shower and under the covers.

I was asleep when Peter came to bed. I can say that only because he was in the bed when I woke up to go potty early in the morning. I went back to bed and when I woke Peter had already left for work. I got up and he had left me note reminding me to take out the burgers and hot dogs. I had my morning coffee and proceeded to put as much of what I wanted to take into the trunk as I could get. I kept an eye on the clock to make sure I had enough time to get down to Gil's place. I put on a red, straw, knee-length skirt and a lightweight, black, turtleneck top. I almost took off my panties, but then I remembered how handy they were yesterday to keep the semen from dripping down my legs.

I put my hair in a bun and I was ready to be marked up for tonight. I drove down, parked the car in front of his shop and walked inside. Gil was standing talking to two other men. When he saw me walking into his shop, he said, "Here she is now, boys. This lovely lady is going to give us a ride you will never forget, ain't that right, honey?" I was not surprised seeing two other men. I knew he was going to invite one friend over and kind of thought it might be more. I smiled and said, "Hell, yes, and they can come over tonight and ride me again and again."

One guy asked Gil, "What she talking about? She coming back here tonight?" Gil said, "Hell, no. This lovely lady is going to pull a train tonight at her house, and everyone is invited." I spoke up and said, "Just show up at 7. That is when the fun is going to begin." I walked up to Gil and planted a hot, wet, long, French kiss on him. I was rubbing his hard cock through his pants as he worked one of my breasts. I broke the kiss and said, "Let's go behind the curtain and get this party started."

I pulled off my top in one quick motion and tossed it over the back of a chair. I put my thumbs in my waistband and down came the skirt and panties. I stood there in my bobby socks and flats. When I was finished one of the other two men came to me and began to kiss me as he touched me between the legs. I felt a finger slide inside of me and he began to finger-fuck me as I stood there with my ass against the table. I undid his pants and grabbed hold of his hard cock. I was moaning as we kissed and we worked each other faster, losing ourselves to the lust. I heard Gil say, "Turn her around, bend her over the table. We'll fuck her from behind."

The man kissing and fingering me pulled back and, putting his hands on my shoulders, he turned me around. I laid my chest on the table and I felt a lovely dick slide into me from the rear. Gil said, "She loves it in her ass, guys, so feel free to use either hole." I heard the man behind me ask, "You want me to fuck you in your ass, bitch?" I just moaned and finally managed to say, "I don't care, just fuck me. I don't care, do what you want." He pulled his dick out of my pussy and I felt him pushing against my asshole. I relaxed my ass and he slid in with little pain. I do love being fucked in my ass. I love it because I always get two different pleasures from it. I got my hand down between my legs as I was bent over the table and I began to work my clit as he fucked my like crazy from behind. I came hard but he kept fucking me.

It wasn't too much longer before he finally came. He pulled out and the other man replaced him, again in my ass. This time there was no pain whatsoever, only pleasure, pure fucking pleasure. I felt him fill me and I could feel myself being stretched. I knew he had to really be hung. I moaned as he plowed in and out of me. I climaxed hard as he fucked me. I was rubbing my clit like crazy, working toward another climax when I heard him groan and push as deep as he could, then he held tightly onto me as he pumped his semen into my bowels. My whole body shook with another hard climax, going off right along with him. He pulled out and I just laid there, bent over the table, loving the feeling of the nasty sex and the climax still running through me even as he pulled back and out of me.

I felt anther man enter me, this time into my pussy. I assumed it was Gil, and when he began talking to me I knew it was him. He said, "I told you I'd get some help today. When you go home today, you're gonna be royally fucked, just the way you want it. You love this, don't you, bitch?" I gave him a low moan, then I said in a low voice, "Oh, yeah, I fucking love every inch that I can get. Give it to me, fuck me, fuck me good." I loved the feeling I had running through my body, as well as my mind. It did not take Gil long to come. I felt him and I timed it perfectly; I came too, just as he emptied his balls into me. When he pulled out, I stayed bent over the table. I heard him pull up his pants and he said, "Honey, you need to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. You're a shitty mess back here. I need you real clean in order for the ink to stick. You'll find everything you need and when you're all dry, put on your bra and one of those paper gowns, just in case the health department stops by today while I'm doing you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.