A Used Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Linda Jean

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A very young wife discovers that her loving husband after being married to her for four months takes drastic steps to change her sexually. he does a good job BUT at what cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

I turned off the TV when it faded to black again and became static. I sat there trying to sort through all the shit that I just watched. I guess the most precise thing to describe how I felt would be shock. Or numb. Maybe even spaced. I could cry no more tears. I felt that a bath may help me relax, maybe I could think clearly then. I know I had to leave Peter, for he sure as hell didn't love me. If he did, he would not do to me what he did. He was like a pimp, pimping out his wife for money, and then he goes and fucks another woman while I'm with other men. I know I said that before, but I just cannot shake it.

I went and started my bath and slowly stripped and got in. I had the water scalding for the pain. I know that sounds crazy, but I needed something to make me feel alive, just so I knew this was not some sick dream that I was trapped in. It took some time before I was able to lay back and try to relax. When I was able to, I closed my eyes, and when I did that, I could see those images from the video very clearly still playing on my brain. The one scene that kept going over and over in my brain was when that man with his huge dick entered me for the first time. I pictured in my mind's eye the size of it and how thick he was.

I could see my arm laying at my side and it looked like it was the length from my wrist to my elbow. I laid there staring, just looking at my arm, and I could not believe anything that long could go inside me as far as his dick did. Closing my eyes again, I replayed in my head how he slowly pushed in to me until he could go no further. I could still hear his words as he told the other men to watch him as he pushed past my cervix opening. Then I can see my face as he shoved deeper into me and I can see the pain on my face for a few minutes, then in my drunken state it was very obvious from my face and moans that I was experiencing pleasure.

All of a sudden it hit me. I sat up, opened my eyes and put pressure on my tummy where I had a little pain Sunday. "That is why my tummy hurt inside and I would bet that why I was spotting," I said to myself. I had two weeks before my period, yet Sunday I had some spotting. I had enough to cause me to insert a Tampax. I had no idea a man could force his way past the cervix opening; they never covered that in sex ed! Thinking about that sort of took my focus off my little replay that I was enjoying so much. I laid down in the tub, closed my eyes and watched as I saw his big black dick go all the way up inside of me. And how his ass moved as he began fucking me.

I had my legs open in order to slide down in the tub to my breasts. I had my right hand rested on my mound as I pictured how I was responding to that man and his log fucking me. My hand found my swollen, uncovered clit. I could almost feel it, as his groin would come down in contact with it. I moved my fingers farther down and found that my labia were swollen and wide open. I found my hole and it was ready for a man to enter me. It was wide open and, even with the water, I could feel the slickness of it. I have always gotten very wet when I am turned on sexually, so much so that at times it has embarrassed me at school after showers and I had the crotch of my panties wet from my day dreaming before gym. I was so conscious of them I would bundle them in a bunch and turn to make sure no one could see just how bad they were when I put them back on.

Oh, I was ready for a man all right. I had my eyes closed tightly, not wanting anything to stop my daydream of him fucking me. I slid two fingers inside of me and I was past any point of revulsion with my husband. At that very moment I was glad he let that man fuck me with his great big dick. I slid in another finger but I knew that no matter what I did I would not feel as full as he had me Saturday night on the couch. I was using my left hand rubbing my sensitive, swollen clit while I worked my fingers in and out with my other hand. Try as I may I could not make myself feel stuffed as I knew I had been. I wanted to be stuffed; I wanted to feel my pussy stretching to receive a man inside. As wonderful as I made myself feel I knew I was not going to be satisfied until I had that feeling again.

Without stopping my masturbating, I opened my eyes and looked frantically around the bathroom. My eyes went from item to item. I was looking at anything that looked as if it was the right size. I saw my shaving cream can with its rounded cap; it looked like it may work, but still it wasn't anywhere as long as he was. I stared at the can, not wanting to stop playing with myself, instead wanting to will it off the counter and into the tub with me.

"FUCK, FUCK!" I yelled out, as I had to stop get up and step out of the tub to grab the can. All the time I was out of the tub I kept saying "fuck, fuck, fuck." I was pissed at myself for stopping and needing to grab something to fuck myself with, but I knew my fingers, even if I used four of them, just would not do it. I got back in the tub, then laid down. Lifting my knees I brought the top of the shaving cream can to myself. I gently pulled it into myself. I expected some resistance; I mean, I never in my life ever put anything as large as it in me. (Well, not while I was sober, anyway.)

God, the feeling it gave me as it slid in and filled me! I mean, I could feel my vagina stretch, and I knew I had something fat inside me. I pulled it in until I had very little to hold onto with my fingertips. I closed my eyes and pictured the other man this time. He was white but he had a dick as big if not bigger than the other man. God, those two men had to have the largest men's dicks in the world. I had experienced men before I married but no one was anywhere as big as those two. I'm not making this up, the men in the video were making comments to each other how they had ruined me for my husband and any normal man. Hearing them in my brain again excited me; one of them said they should fuck me in my ass. I can only guess that Peter said something about how much I love anal sex with him. How would those huge dicks feel in me back there, I wondered?

I began to run the can in and out at a steady speed while I rubbed my clit. I could feel it, I was going to have a wonderful climax, I knew it, and I picked up speed with the can and on my clit. The water was splashing like crazy as I worked myself to a place I had never experienced before in my life. My whole body was tingling and hot. I was sweating and could hardly catch my breath as I fucked myself like a sex-crazed whore. Hell, I was sex crazed at that moment; I had to experience this feeling that just kept getting better and better. I felt it coming and I pushed my heels against the front of the tub as I used my head and arched my whole body up as it was receiving this pleasure from an unknown invisible man in there fucking me. I arched my cunt up as I hammered the can in and out until right at that moment I began to convulse in the hardest climax of my life. I shoved that can as far up inside of myself as I could get it. I had taken a huge gulp of air and I held it as I felt the pleasure raging through my body.

My neck began to hurt as well as my back, so I had to relax and drop back down into the tub as I began to experience my afterglow of this most wonderful event that I had just experienced. I was certainly not thinking clearly when I shoved than can way up inside of me like that, so I was so glad to feel it coming back out of me as I began to relax.

I have been married for such a short time, and I have masturbated ever since I was 11 or 12. I have had my share of sex in school but nothing, I mean nothing! ever took me to that point. I think it had a lot to do with the perverse video of the way Peter sold me to those men and the way they all used me. He knew I would never suck him sober, he knew when it comes to sex I am pretty normal. I like it, but I am not a whore or a slut. If he wanted one of those, he should have married one. But he married me and I am not a slut or a whore.

Damn, I hated thinking about all this shit again. I hated him, I fucking hated him. He is going to fucking pay for doing that to me. I'm going to get access to the bank account and I'm going to clean him out. I'm going to strip the house and sell or give it all away. I'm going to call the Salvation Army and have them take everything I can't sell. Every piece of his clothes, everything, he's going to come home and he is going to get what is coming to him for doing that to me. If I can just figure out a way to make it even worse for him, to humiliate him like he did me. The rest of that day all I could think about was doing just that.

When the phone rang at 12:30, I knew it was him. I looked at the phone and I wanted to pick it up and call him the names that he was. "Asshole. Bastard. Scum-sucking slime." Instead, I picked it up and in a sweet voice I said, "Hello."

Peter said, in his lying, puss-infested voice, "Hi, honey I just wanted to check in. How's it going?" I stood there, mad as I had ever been in my life, but I was in control, I was going to make this good, he would never see it coming when I finished with him. I said, "Oh, nothing special, I just finished a bath."

"Linda, Paul called me and he wants us to come over Friday night to have a BBQ with him and Carrie. Do you feel up to it, darling? They are a very nice couple, you and Carrie seem to have a lot in common." I thought to myself, "Yeah, right, asshole, we have your fucking little dick in common. You motherfucking asshole." I managed to say, "You think so? I don't know, I mean, she told me she is on Paul's checking account and she even has her own ATM card. She said a wife should be part of her husband's life like that. I'm not part of yours like that, am I?"

There was a long pause, then Peter said, "You know, you're right. Sometime next week I'll take you and get you put on everything." I said, "Including the house?" Again a long pause, then he said, "Sure, sure, we'll do it next week. Now how about this Friday, want to go over to see them again?" I paused a long time this time and said, "I don't think so. Carrie and I spoke and I don't want to go back there until I can show her we are as equal as she and Paul are." Peter's voice changed almost to a pleading note when he said, "Ah, come on, I'll do it first thing next week, I promise." I felt good, I felt like I had some control over this. I said, "No, you go ahead over there. Just tell them I have a headache or something. I am not going over there until I can be equal to her at least."

I heard Peter say, "Fuck!" and then the line went dead. I knew he was pissed. I knew he had plans to do the same thing to me again as last week. I knew it and I wasn't going to allow it. I had him. I had his fucking ass.

About an hour went by when the phone rang. I picked it up and said, "Hello."

Peter said, "I'm sorry for cussing, I spilled my coffee on my pants and the phone came unplugged as I moved. I'm sorry." I knew he was lying; he got mad because he couldn't get his fucking way. I said, "I understand honey, are you OK?" I almost wished that he had spilled coffee all over himself. Maybe if I was lucky he could scald his fucking dick off. What he said surprised me. He said, "You know, you're right about this stuff, Linda. I made us an appointment tomorrow at the bank so you can be added to everything, including the deed to the house. It's at 1, so I'll run home, pick you up and we'll get it all done the. Are you happy, baby?"

Happy? I was fucking stunned. I was getting everything before Friday. I can leave -- get everything done and be gone before he gets home Friday night. I said, "Oh, honey, you did that all for me? You deserve a great big kiss for that darling." Peter said in a sexy voice, "I was hoping for more than a kiss, baby." I said, very sexily, "Oh, don't worry, darling, you're going to get just what you deserve for treating me the way that you do. You have a wonderful surprise for you. I know how you like it wet and slippery, think about it the rest of the day, we're going to have some fun tonight."

When we hung up I thought, "I'll have the fun, asshole. I'm going to get you so fucking hot tonight and then I'm going to get sick. You're going to bed with blue balls. you son-of-a-fucking-bitch."

Oh, it was so much fun. I met Peter at the door with a very hot, very wet kiss. I grabbed his dick and -- even though I wanted to rip it out by its root -- I gently stroked it as I told him how hot I had been all day and that I could hardly wait until tonight. Oh, he didn't want to wait, but I told him dinner was ready and I did not want to do a quickie, that he deserved much more than just a quickie. I even hinted that I might consider giving oral sex. I didn't say that, but I'm sure that when I said to him, "My, you are way more than a mouthful. I bet that would taste real good. Keep it ready for me tonight, darling. Tonight just might be the night." Do you think he thought I was going to give him head by that? God, I sure as hell hoped so.

Every time I came near Peter I would grab his dick through his pants and it was always hard. I don't think I went more than 15 minutes in between touching him. Even at the table I reached over and worked his dick as he sat there. I fucking loved it. I had him moaning and it seemed that even when I let it go past 15 minutes (which I did a few times when I started to clean the kitchen), when I did touch him he was rock hard. I cleared the table and when he went into the den and sat down I moved along side him and when I leaned over to kiss him I reached for him and said, "Touch me, see how wet I am, you're in for a riding, darling." He reached under my dress and, moving my wet crotch to my panties aside, he slid a finger into my wet slit. I gave his cock a hard squeeze and when I broke the kiss he did not want to let go.

I told him, "Not much longer, darling, let me finish cleaning the kitchen so I can give you my full attention. I don't want to start this now and after we finish have to go clean the kitchen. You understand, don't you, darling?" Peter wanted to hold me and kiss me as well as finger-fuck me all at the same time. God, he was fucking putty in my hands. He told me to hurry; he even offered to help me in the kitchen. God, that was a first. He told everyone we knew that the woman's place was cooking and cleaning and that no one would catch him doing kitchen duty. I almost wanted him to just so I could throw it back in his face later. But if I did, it would spoil my plan.

So I just thanked him for the offer and went into the kitchen. I did half the dishes and then I went to the dining table, sat down then put my head down in my arms. I just stayed there waiting until Peter realized he had stopped hearing me working and came to check on me. It took him forever before he realized that I had stopped coming out to touch him and finally, finally he went to the kitchen to check on me. He called my name when he didn't see me right away. I heard him and I gave a very sick moan from the dining room.

He came over to me and asked, "What happened, what's wrong?" I lifted my head like it was a struggle, and said, "I don't know. I'm sick, I'm so sick, I think I'm going to throw up." I put my head down again and he said what had to be the most stupid question he could ask, "Are you too sick to, ah, do it later?" I looked up at him and quickly stood and ran to the bathroom closed the door and put a finger down my throat so I would throw up. He came to the door and said, "Are you OK, honey?" I made my sounds sound loud out of the corner of my eye I saw him open the bathroom door. His timing or maybe my timing was perfect; I brought up a bunch of stuff at that same moment. I was leaning into the bowl and after I finished I pulled back faking that I was so sick I could hardly kneel straight up.

Peter asked, "What happen, how come your sick all of a sudden?" I looked up at him standing there with his silly look on his face like "why was this happening to me?" I simply said in a very sick tone, "I don't know, I was fine before I began washing the dishes. Maybe it was something in the food. Are you feeling sick at all?"

Peter gave me a disappointed look and said, "I don't understand. I ate the same things you did and I'm not sick. Do you think you'll start feeling better soon?" I loved the way he was acting so disappointed. I had been waiting for something like that, so when he said that I looked up and glared at him. He got the message and said, "I'm sorry, honey, that was wrong of me. Can I get you something?" I felt wonderful; I had him so fucking turned on and now he knew he was not going to get any tonight. What he did not know was he wasn't going to get any from me any more as long as I could help it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.