Ring Master: First Ring
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

I looked at Bill as if he had two heads, "I can see that, ahh, well, kinda." I hadn't really payed that much attention to the color of her skin, it just didn't matter to me. "So, she is black, ok, so what?"

"Beverly, come here." She climbed to her feet which was a bit awkward since her hands were tied behind her. "Let's sit at the table while I get us a drink, this will take awhile, but you should have the background. Tell me what you want and I'll take care of it." He turned Beverly around to remove the rope that bound her, "Explain to Shawn our problem with your family." He shortly returned with our drinks and a few snacks as Beverly started.

"Yes Sir. We have loved each other and hated each other since grade school, second grade to be exact. We loved until the hate age, kisses, yuck. Then in the teen years it was love again and has been ever since. I don't know what else to say. I've wanted him to own me and be my master since I was eleven year old. Of course I couldn't tell anyone that. I read the history books in school, then I read library books and finally I read the journals and diaries that were in the family library. Every one of them got my panties wet and I had such a hard time all through school. Who was I going to tell? My family? No way! Those journals and diaries, some of them from slaves in my family, going back eight or nine generations. I couldn't tell anyone, not even Bill. When we finally went away to school for our freshman year I forced Bill to tie me up and spank me. Not in the way you would think, I made a bet with him. I played to his macho side, and bet a spanking. When I intentionally lost, well, you get the idea. As he pulled the first knot tight, he was stunned. Hell, he was more than stunned I came so hard I screamed and he thought I'd been hurt. Luckily the dorm was still pretty empty because we had gotten there early. He wanted to stop but I told him no way, I wanted to continue. He thought about it for a few seconds then went to the bathroom and returned with a washcloth that he shoved into my mouth as he returned to tying me. Before he tied my legs he moved me to a chair, pulled me toward the edge and tied my ankles to the chair arms so I was spread wide open and my tits were fully accessible. That is when he started on me and we haven't stopped for the last ten years. It has been the greatest in recorded history, up until three months ago that is. I have been estranged from everyone in my family except my Grandmother. They didn't approve of our marriage and I told them to piss off. Gran kept in touch, she called or wrote me every month just to let me know what was going on with the family. Three months ago Gran died and I had to go home for her, I just could not ignore my responsibility to her. The day after her funeral a lawyer shows up at the hotel telling us we need to attend the reading of the will that afternoon. My parents are rich, I've always known that. Gran lived in a small two bedroom house back in our old neighborhood. I thought my parents had bought it for her years ago. She had lived there from the first day I can remember ever seeing her. We, Bill and I, would go there when we were little kids to get cookies and milk." A couple of tears started down her cheeks. She hesitated a few moments as if savoring a revered memory, then wiped them away quickly and resumed.

"As we walked into the conference room of the lawyers office my parents led by my Mother cut in front of us and ignored me entirely. Bill started to say something but I touched his arm and shook my head no. He just patted my hand and then we entered. We sat down in the two empty chairs remaining at the table."

"At the reading the lawyer told us there was a video that would be shown after he was finished and he'd get to that right now. He went through the will telling us she was leaving this and that to charities Gran took care of, it all amounting to what I thought was just about all her money, several thousand dollars worth. Along with that she had set aside a few thousand for funeral expenses and bill payments, all to be taken care of by her lawyer. Then he got to the house."

"I leave my house and everything else I own to my Granddaughter Beverly Jackson."

"My Mother went ballistic. She started screaming at the lawyer and then me then back to the lawyer again. My Father was sitting there open mouthed staring at her. When he finally looked at me all I could do was look at the floor and pull Bill's arm tighter. I'm not sure what happened then as I wasn't looking. Suddenly it was quiet and I looked up again and my Mother was gone. Bill later told me my Father stood, grabbed my Mothers arm pulled her to him, whispered something in her ear. She went white and left the room. I saw him nod to the lawyer and the lawyer pushed the button on the video machine."

"Gran came on the TV and looked right into the camera."

"Since you're seeing me, I'm dead and buried. I had a good life and I only regretted loosing my Robert so early. Beverly honey, Sol will explain everything when this is done so just wait a few minutes. James, you and that bitch you married fucked up when you cut Beverly off the way you did. If she is still around as you watch this, 'Fuck You Bitch'. Oh, I feel so much better now, even if it is from the grave. If she isn't around, Sol will give you a copy of this I had prepared just so she can watch it. She has always treated Beverly like crap, I don't know why, but she has. Her and her family are the snobs, they have no real reason to be that way but it seems to have rubbed off on you James and that is the real shame of the whole bunch. I've told you and told you that something wasn't right but you chose to ignore me. Well, you can't ignore it any longer. Beverly gets everything. You get to keep the Bitch. Beverly, Bill, I love you both. Goodbye."

"She was gone. The TV went blank. The lawyer, Sol, handed my Father a tape and my Father looked from the tape to me and left the room. Sol came around the table sitting closer and explained that the various things Gran had bought through the years had made her fairly well off as he put it. About five million dollars worth if it were to be cashed in right now. Seems Robert had read a lot of science fiction while he was still alive and had talked about the computers in the stories to Gran. So when she had seen a couple of stories in the newspapers about the computers, had remembered the stories, the enthusiasm of her husband so she bought IBM, Microsoft, Intel and a few other stocks when they had become available. She hadn't had a lot of money to start, it was like Gramps was guiding her, she had just hit the jackpot with the right stocks at the exact right time and they had taken off like a rockets. After everything had been explained he gave us a copy of the tape, we thanked him and went back to the hotel. We intended to leave and go back home the next day. A message was waiting for us when we got there. Bill took the message, looked at it and handed it to me. As I read the message the tears started down my face. It was from my Father and he apologized and asked my forgiveness. He asked if we could at least start a dialog after we returned home. He asked me to at least email him with an idea of whether or not we would talk with him at all. Gran must have finally got through to him, at least that was our thinking at the time."

"That was a bit over three months ago, we have been talking and he is going to be here next Friday, there was no mention of my Mother in any of our correspondence or phone calls. Bill is so, not afraid, but apprehensive that my Father will find out about my leanings, or kink if you will, that he is driving me crazy. I love him with my, my, everything. I just want to be his, period."

After that I was stunned, as I looked at the twins, they seemed way far away. Bill looked at me as if to say, 'any ideas?', Sharon looked thoughtful, and Beverly was looking down at the table. "Beverly? Please don't take this the wrong way, I really mean this from the bottom of my heart, I really do."

She looked at me then nodded to say go ahead.

"Please tell me how you really feel!" I wanted everyone concentrating on me. As I spoke, I tried to project to her and everyone else friendship, love, companionship, closeness, family. All those emotions that combined give you that warm fuzzy feeling, like on Christmas morning around the tree or sitting at the Thanksgiving table after the best meal you've ever had. Or the euphoric feeling you have after have just finished making love and you hold your lover in your arms giving soft warm kisses as you gently pull her close and stroke her arm with one hand and her breast with the other. As I looked around all I saw was tears on every cheek at the table. Including my own. I think I'd succeeded.

"Shawn, any idea what we can do?"

As I returned his look, "Yea, I have one idea but you aren't going to like it at all."

"Ok, tell me anyway."

"Nothing."

"WHAT? How can you say that? He can ruin us. He can, he can..."

"Exactly, he can do whatever he want to do but he can do that anyway. He appears to be trying to get back his daughter. If he finds out, IF he finds out, he will probably ignore it. It isn't like you're newlyweds and he finds out, you've known each other your entire lives, been married six years. If he really wants to be sure, he will get together with Beverly, one on one and then she will straighten him out." I glanced at Beverly and she had a thousand watt smile, nodding aggressively. You have 5 million dollars, you can put up a fight very effectively with that kind of money, not to mention your own assets, don't create a problem until one exists. It is probably a none issue. Sit back, relax and see what happens next weekend.

He sighed, took a big breath and let it out. "Damnit, that is what Beverly has been telling me all along. There is just something inherently wrong when a slave knows more than her Master."

Beverly's head snapped around to look at Bill and she squealed loudly as she ran around the table to kneel at his feet as she hugged his leg thigh to her and then stroked his thigh.

"I'm going to have to teach her a lesson about not making me wrong. When I was in the Navy the Chief's had a saying, and I quote, 'A Chief may not always be right about something, but a Chief is NEVER wrong about anything.' unquote.

We all laughed and walked into the 'playroom' or living room if you will. Bill and Beverly walked toward a corner talking quietly and I looked at the five women standing in front of me, all looking at me licking their chops as if I was the dessert for the evening and all chocolate.

Since Sharon and I had played before, I wanted to more or less set the tone for the evening, at least with her. I walked over to her in her semi mistress attire, grabbed the thick hair on the back of her head and pulled her ear to my lips as I whispered to her but heard a couple of gasps from the others.

"So, it appears we get to play again and so soon after the last time. Helga and Nora left my house this afternoon. They were all worn out. Now I get to play with you again my little fuck bunny." I felt all of them fidgeting as I got wound up. Sharon was rubbing her legs together as was May and June. I lowered my whisper a bit more. "Sharon? Do you need a safe word?" She shook her head no. I have complete freedom? No hold barred?" She hesitated, then firmly nodded yes. "OK. Seems Ling and Ding have an issue so are out of my influence at the moment." Which was kind of the truth, they wanted to be my slaves and I wasn't buying it at the moment. I was still thinking about it. Also, they were not on any kind of birth control. "Penetration of May and June are off limits for me anyway due to some promise made to someone, probably their father. Bill has dibs on Beverly, if he even wants to share her a little. Well fuck bunny, that leaves YOU. Maybe I should take your ass, I seem to remember talking about that. Hmmmm. Ohhh, I know, I'll bend you over June, I'll push your face into her cunt so you can suck on it while I fuck you from behind as Ling and Ding slap your ass and tits and May holds June down. Ohhh I like that, let's make that happen."

Sharon was making little sounds while I talked, she was rubbing her legs together too. As I picked up a couple pieces of rope from the floor the sounds turned into a full moan, then I tied her hands behind her with one of them. "Ling, Ding, May, grab June, strip her and place her in that shallow chair." I pointed to a chair almost like a beanbag but is had rigid sides going up at an angle. They swooped in on June at the same time grabbing her and removing all her clothes. I tossed the other rope to May who tied June's wrists together and pulled them up over her head and down, then tied the other end to a chair leg allowing her to keep her hands free. June's tits where bare and easy to get at. D&L placed her on the chair with her legs spread holding her in place as I frog marched Sharon to her. Holding her by the back of her head bent her over and forced her mouth on Junes cunt as I spread her legs to make her accessible to me. "Suck on that cunt, if she doesn't cum within 10 minutes I'm gonna take your cherry ass, maybe I'll take it dry." She groaned shaking her head no when I said that. "Ling, which do you want to be responsible for, her tits or her ass. Ding gets whatever is left this time. Next time Ding gets to chose first." The way June was being treated she would be cumming in about 2 minutes so it was basically an empty threat, of course Sharon didn't know that but everyone else pretty much did.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.