Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

The hardon that came upon me as I looked over the couch was almost painful. They were all on the floor and everyone was extremely busy. Apparently I didn't need to get any snacks for anyone, they already had them. At least they were munching on whatever, or was it whomever, was in front of each of them. I reached over the back of the couch and picked up the TV remote. As I slowly increased the brightness of the near muted TV I could pick out a few more details of the lusty activities before me.

Ahh, just as I suspected would happen eventually, just not quite this soon, May and Ding were double ganging Helga. May was on Helga's pussy sucking and licking for all she was worth, while Ding was facing May, kneeling with her pussy covering Helga's face, working her big beautiful tits into new shapes that they had probably never before been forced to take. Every now and then May would lightly tap Ding on her leg at which time Ding would slap whichever tit of Helga was not being manipulated at the time. Each time her tit was slapped I could still hear a slight moan from Helga. Since Ding had her pussy tight on Helga's mouth it effectively kept her very quiet. She would then switch to the tit she had just slapped and start manipulating that one, first squeezing it, then pulling the nipple out as far as she could, and then let it snap back into position again. I would think that would hurt, but then again since it was Helga it was being done too, it was probably feeding her lust to the boiling point.

I looked over at June, Ling and Nora. It was Nora on the bottom with Ling in a tight sixty nine with her. June was off to the side a little playing with the breasts of the other two at the same time. As I watched, the greatest spectacle of my life was in front of me, needless to say my excitement ramped up accordingly. With the pheromones in the air and six absolutely beautiful women naked on the floor taking care of each other, I was as near to coming spontaneously as I was ever going to be. I walked toward the end of the couch to go around it when I detected more movement from the corner of my eye. As I looked I had six women tracking my every movement as if they were missile launchers tracking a target. I walked toward June since she was 'odd woman out' so to speak. She jerked her head around and looked at May and then back to me.

Whoa, what just happened? I could see June chewing on her lip. Something is not right here. I looked at May, she was chewing on her lip too. As I returned my gaze to June, I told her gently, "June, it's okay, I'm not going to do anything you're not ready for or don't want to do." I raised my voice a little to be heard by all of them. "I'm not going to do anything to any of you that you don't want to do. I've told you over and over you are not slaves or anything else except my friends and lovers. I would do anything to keep every one of you from harm. How could I hurt you?" I sat down heavily on the couch as June and then May approached me, one on each side. I waited to see which one would talk first.

They looked at each other and then June started to speak. "My Shawn, we are very sorry for this. We know you would not hurt us. We felt your... , need, and even though we have, I guess you could say, fooled around, we have not been with anyone before. I was afraid in your need that it would..."

"Stop June, you don't have to justify anything to me or anyone else. I'm glad you told me. I just wish you had told me sooner. I wouldn't have been so hard on you earlier. Please forgive me for that."

"Oh no, My Shawn, what you did earlier to both of us was absolutely wonderful. We wouldn't have missed it for anything. You are a very gentle lover," she stopped, reflected for a moment, then smiled as she added, "Except when you shouldn't be gentle, then you're a fantastic lover."

I smiled at her answer. "June, May, are you alright? I meant what I said before, I would never do anything to hurt you. I mean really hurt you. What I did to you June was not meant to hurt you, it was meant to excite you."

"I know that My Shawn, you didn't hurt me and what you did, as I've told you before, was wonderful."

"We're okay with each other then?" As I looked at each one of the women around me I was sure to make direct eye contact with each of them. As I did, each of them smiled and then nodded. "Good!"

We sat around discussing this and that. They all seemed interested in my life activities up until that point. I explained that I was alone, that my family was all gone. I had stored all the stuff from my family, pictures and such in the attic many years ago in a couple of trunks. We talked a little about Nora and Helga and being nurses. The two twin sets kept pretty quiet about themselves. I figured that was due to the promise of one set and the natural quiet of the other set. Since the mood was more or less broken, at least it was for me, and since it was getting late by then I decided I was going to bed. Now the problem was going to be who was going where? "Ladies, I don't want to presume ANYTHING. I'm going to take a shower and then I'm going to bed. There are two spare bedrooms for the use of any and all that want them. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom with plenty of towels and such in the closet of each bathroom. Also, the couch folds out into a very comfortable queen size bed. I will be in the, ahhh, I will be in the main bedroom. It has a king size bed and I have always slept in the nude so no surprises, no fouls. If the only thing any of you want is a cuddle and kiss then that is exactly what you will get. I'll visit anyone that wants me to that is sleeping in the other rooms." That said, I smiled at them all as I turned toward my bedroom and headed for the shower. Calm, I stayed calm! And I didn't say Master Bedroom.

As I hit the bathroom I stripped and started the water running. I took care of the things that needed taking care of and started thinking about the whichness of the why. Which one of these beautiful women is going to kill me for fooling around with the others and why are any of them even here? I finished the shower and had to pay more attention to what I was doing as I shaved. Safety razor or not I can still cut myself if I'm not paying attention. Five days ago I might have considered cutting my own throat after everything that happened to me on my birthday, not really of course, but there is no way in hell with six women trying to call me master at any given moment am I going to hurt myself now, at least not intentionally. Well, I've delayed the inevitable long enough, I have to leave this bathroom and see what is going to happen next.

As I left the bathroom and entered the bedroom all was quiet and empty. Okay, nobody home here. I entered the hall and walked into the living room to find it empty as well. Hmmm, nada. I reversed course and started to knock on the first bedroom door and it swung open to another empty room. What the hell is going on? Did they all leave? I moved toward the last bedroom, hesitated at the doorway and then knocked on the door. As before the door swung open as I knocked. Before me was May and June side by side and then Helga and Nora side by side. Not a sign of D&L.

"My Shawn, June and I would like to spend the night with Helga and Nora. Ling and Ding are in your bedroom waiting for you to return. I had asked them to give you the explanation about themselves that you asked for earlier. They have agreed to that but have also expressed their desire to us for you."

"What do you mean their desire for me? You act as if they... No, you can't mean that. That is the silliest thing I've ever heard, they can't want me to do that." Calm, stay calm. Calm down. Those two beautiful women can not want me to have that. Not from both of them, not together.

"My Shawn, they want you to go to them and make them women in every respect. We, want them to have whatever is within our power to give them. We owe them our lives, they have saved our lives twice. They only felt that they were doing what they were hired to do, we have tried to tell them and show them that, to us, they are SO much more. We are asking this of you My Shawn, nothing more."

I stood there looking at May and then stepped back and sat down heavily on the bed. I immediately had June on one side and May on the other. As I looked at them back and forth I tried to understand what was going through their minds. Hell, I was trying to understand what was going through MY mind. "Let me understand this, you two want me to make love to D&L." They both nodded. "They are both virgins?" Again they nodded. "Neither of you have a problem with that?" Both shook their heads no. "They have saved your lives twice." Again both nodded their heads yes. "I have got to still be in a coma, or I'm nuts. Certifiable." They both started giggling and pulling my arms tight to their breasts. As they hugged me. I looked over to Helga and Nora, they only watched us, not saying a word. "The two of you have not said a word, why is that?"

They looked at each other and then surprisingly Nora said, "We have nothing to do with this, My Shawn. It is just between the five of you. When we were asked if we had any objections to you being with Ling and Ding we told them the same thing."

Oh oh, now she was starting in with the My Shawn. I looked at M&J and they just looked up at me with nothing but pure innocence in their eyes. Yea, right. Something is going on, I can feel it, I know it in my bones, I just can't put my finger on it, it just is. I kissed May, then June, stood and walked over to Helga and Nora. I kissed one, then the other. "Okay, I know when I'm being sandbagged." I held my hand up as they started to say something. "Stop, don't say anything, I'm going to visit two very special ladies, whether you agree with my assessment of this conversation or not is neither here nor there. I just want you to know not to try bullshitting an old bullshitter. And yes I used the terminology on purpose."

I started laughing as I closed the door but I could still hear them laughing, even with the door closed, as I walked down the hall toward my room. Okay smart ass, now what are you going to do? You have two beautiful women waiting for you through that door. They have asked that you take their virginity.

I stopped outside my now closed door, hesitated, then opened it and walked in. Kneeling on the floor in front of my bed were D&L. Please not again, why are they doing this again. Either of them could kick my ass in a heartbeat and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Yet they are always being subservient, hmmm,... to me, no one else, just me. They interact with everyone else as equals, even the twins, not employees, equals. Yea, they use the term Mistress, but the tone of voice and the inflection is still that of equals. Again, something else is going on, I wonder if that was what the others were laughing at. I'm way out of my depth here boys and girls, way, way out. Calm, just stay calm and maybe we can all learn something about what is going on "Ladies, why are you kneeling on the floor like that? I thought we discussed that, and you agreed that you would not do it any more."

In perfect sync and as one voice they said, "Master, we have been waiting our whole lives for this moment. You are our Master, we are your slaves. We have known this moment would come since the age of six. We will abide by your order when we are with anyone else. When we are alone you are our Master, there can be no other way for us. We will take the punishment we deserve for disobeying you as is your right. You will be called Master, as is our right."

Holy sheep shit batman! Now what do I do? If I try to punish them for calling me Master... Nope, ain't gonna happen, I couldn't really hurt them. Playing is one thing, really hurting them is just not an option. I've got to get at the root of this, it's the only way. Wait, they said since they were six? How?

I slowly sank down to sit cross legged in front of them and as I did my robe opened in front and I could almost hear their eyes click as they zeroed in on my bare dick. I watched them as I covered myself and their eyes slowly, or reluctantly, returned to look me directly in the eyes. Then they dropped their gaze to the floor.

"May said you would explain to me something about yourselves. I will hold judgment on everything until I have all the facts. Is that reasonable?"

"Yes Master. That is all we ask."

I bristled a bit at the Master but kept silent about it. "You are both apparent experts in the martial arts, but May said you would explain that. I don't understand the mystery behind her choice of words. Nor the way she behaved when she said you have saved their lives twice. But, before you start on what I believe is going to be a long explanation, and since I'm not exactly out of shape, but definitely not in shape why don't we move to the niche set in the corner so we can be a whole lot more comfortable and I'll get us something to drink so we can talk."

Ding jumped up so fast I thought she was on springs, "No, Master, please, we will serve you. It is not right that you serve us." Ling arose at a more sedate pace, looked at the corner, smiled and walked to the small refrigerator that was partially hidden by a book case, removing some sodas and water bottles.

As I got up and walked toward Ling, Ding turned to see what we were doing and smiled as she too went to the corner. "Alright, we have refreshments, comfort, and two beautiful women. Now all I need is the story and I will be complete."

They both smiled. I'm not sure if it was at the compliments, or just the attempt to make them more at ease by an attempted joke. They smiled and that is all I could hope for. Needless to say we were at this for a few hours with their explanation, my questions, further explanations and then the cleanup of the niche. During the entire time I had remained calm, never raising my voice or my blood pressure.

"Alright let me see if I have understood everything you have told me. Okay?" They both nodded yes.

"Your maternal grand-mother was from Hong Kong and she met an American business man there, they were eventually married there. They then spent some time there before moving to Hawaii. Your father's grand-mother was from Sasebo, Japan. She eventually met and married an American sailor stationed there. When he was discharged from the U. S. Navy he returned to the States and brought your grand-mother again to Hawaii where they settled down. During their time in Asia your grand-fathers both began to get involved in the martial arts world of both China and Japan and the styles associated with those countries. They eventually involved their son and daughter in the arts also. Since the children were involved almost from the time they were born they got really deep into the art form itself and the mindset that is a vary large part of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.