Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

They bowed even deeper as they replied at the same time, "We are deeply pleased to meet you Master."

"What the fuck, Over!"

I felt May and June start shaking, and they tightened their hold on my arms. As I watched I saw Ding and Ling becoming agitated as they looked at each other and then toward me. Calm down! I have GOT to stay calm when I'm with other people. Calm down, just mellow out. I felt the twins loosen their hold on me as I watched the other twins becoming more calm each moment. "I'm sorry, ladies, I didn't mean to upset you. You kind of threw me a curve with these lovely ladies here. I wasn't quite expecting another pair of matched beauties. You should really give me a little warning when you're going to surprise me like that. I'll be a little more on my guard and maybe not react so emotionally."

June started to say something, but May interrupted her before she could say anything. "My Lord, we are sorry for doing that." She suddenly quirked a small grin. "Maybe you should spank both of us for surprising you that way."

Here we go again, they're fucking with me. I can play that game too. "May, I believe you're right. I think I should spank the both of you -- and I will, just as soon as we get to my house. As soon as you're both in the house you will present yourselves before me to be spanked. Do you understand, May?"

Her eyes widened but then dropped quickly to the ground. "Yes, my Lord, I understand."

"Do you understand, June?"

"Yes, my Master, I understand."

As they answered my questions I kept an eye on Ding and Ling. They merely glanced at each other and then smirked before standing next to each other, waiting for us to enter the car. I addressed myself to Ding when I asked, "Do you ladies have any questions to ask me before we continue toward my house?"

Ding quickly answered, apparently for both of them, "Oh no Master, WE don't have any questions at all. WE would not presume to ask our Master a question. WE would not presume to trick or surprise our Master either. WE are only here to serve our Mistresses and now our Master in any way we can." With that, they both bowed again.

I have GOT to find out who I pissed off. I must have pissed someone off. As they arose from the bow they both had only smiles, not smirks, just smiles. As I looked at May and June I couldn't tell if they had smirks or not. I inwardly sighed, it was probably just as well anyway. I returned their bow and then leaned slightly toward the car and extended my arm toward it as I said, "Ladies, shall we be off?"

We entered the back of the car, then Ling and Ding entered the front with Ding driving. Damn, I know which of them is which also. How am I doing this? How can I possibly know the difference between them? I returned my gaze first to June then May. "Are you going to tell me about Ding and Ling now or would you prefer a little later?"

"Later would be better, Lord; it will take awhile and we don't really have that much time before we arrive at your house."

"Ok. I really would like to hear this story, though. They are very lovely and you say very deadly. I'm just trying to get my head wrapped around everything that has happened that's all I'm trying to do."

"We understand, Master, we will have them give you a small demonstration when we get to your house just to give you an idea of what we're talking about."

I looked at June as she finished speaking. I thought back to the demonstrations I'd seen of various martial arts. "Thank you, I'm looking forward to it."

May looked at the floor and then glanced up at me and down to the floor again.

"May, is there something you wish to speak about or to ask me? If so, then please don't be afraid to talk to me."

"My Lord, ahhh, when we introduced you to Ding, you... spoke some words that you have used before. The use of the words themselves do not bother us but... it makes you appear to be less than what we already know you to be. I was once told the same thing by a friend in school. Paula told me it made me appear to be, and I believe the term she used was, a 'DUMB fuckwit'."

I looked at May as I chuckled a bit and then glanced at June. "May, that had to have been very hard to say and I thank you for it. I'll try my very hardest to watch what I say from now on. I'm not normally surrounded by beautiful women and I should watch my language, but I can now see that I need to change my ways. Thank you May."

She looked into my eyes and I tried to convey just how serious I was. She seemed satisfied and gave me one of those sun-dimming smiles of hers.

I felt the car slowing down. As I looked out, I saw my house just ahead. A few moments later we turned into the driveway and pulled toward the back of the house and garage just as I had asked them to a little earlier.

Ling opened the door on my side of the car and a few moments later Ding opened the driver's side rear door to let the twins get out on that side.

I watched as May took a few seconds to have a look around at the eight foot privacy fence around the back yard. She looked at the rear of my ranch style house and then the two-car garage set back from the house.

"My Lord, this is a very nice house, you must be very proud of it. It has been very well-maintained, and the yard and trees are beautiful."

"Thank you. I do as much as I can, but I have a landscaper come in to maintain the lawn. Sometimes I'm gone for a week or two at a time and I don't want the lawn to be forgotten."

She took a quick look around again and then said, "My Lord, please hold your hand up over your head as high as you can and then bring it down at arm's length, slowly, please."

As I lifted it up and started to swing it down, she said in just over a loud whisper, "LING!"

As I brought my eyes back toward Ling I saw her body jump up as she swung her upper body down. Her legs started to split, and as a flash of her panties passed before me I felt two strikes on my hand as she touched my hand with both of her feet before I had even finished moving my arm. I looked at my hand and it had to be close to 7 feet above the ground. I looked at Ling, she was standing 5 feet from me looking right back at me without even a hair out of place.

"Ling, that was amazing! Thank you!" I bowed toward her to emphasize my respect.

She smiled and returned the bow.

I looked around and motioned toward the house. "Lets go inside out of the sun, I'm sure I at least have something to drink inside. As I've said before, probably not much else."

We all moved together toward the back door when June mentioned the nice trees I have.

"My Master, the trees are really nice. They give such wonderful shade. Maybe we can come back out and sit under one with some cool glasses of iced tea. Especially that third one, that second one isn't very big so it will be awhile before anyone can enjoy it."

"Yes, I've only had that one a couple of years. It's only about 5 inches in diameter."

"That will do nicely, Master."

I turned to look at her and as I did she whispered, "Ding!"

Ding appeared to unwind and I saw something flash in the sunlight and it was gone. She just stood there looking at me as Ling had earlier.

"What the hell just happened?" Calm down, just cool it. "June? What just happened?" Good, nobody was fidgeting, I had caught myself in time for once.

"My Master, please look at the second tree we were just discussing."

As I walked the fifty or sixty feet to the tree I saw something sticking out of it. As I got closer I recognized a throwing star embedded right in the middle of the trunk. Un-fucking-believable! I pulled the star from the tree, she didn't even put it in very deep, just enough for it to stay in place. I turned and retraced my steps, thinking furiously as I went. Beautiful and deadly, yep, I had to remember, NEVER fuck around with those two. Sure as shit they'll hand me my fucking head if I did. I stopped about five feet from the ladies first looking at Ding and then Ling. Since I now had their complete attention I bowed at a precise forty five degree angle towards them and said, "Ladies, I can't begin to explain how much I have been impressed by your demonstration, please, accept my most heartfelt thank you."

They looked at each other and then to me and then returned my bow, only they bent to a complete 90 degree angle with their bodies, all the while keeping their eyes on me and beautiful smiles on their lips.

By then May and June had reattached themselves to my sides as they had earlier. I returned the star to Ding and it promptly disappeared; I have no idea where it went or how she did it.

Ding looked at the twins and said, "Mistresses, Master, we need to have the car fueled and checked. We will return shortly and wait for you in the car."

May looked at them with a slight smirk. "Ok. If we need something one of us will call. Go ahead."

I couldn't resist any longer. As they walked back toward the car I called Ling. "Ling, one thing I forgot to mention about the demonstration you gave."

She turned back to me. "Yes, Master?"

I looked her in her dark brown eyes and said, "Nice panties."

She flushed and lowered her eyes and mumbled something I couldn't quite hear as she turned and got in the car.

Both May and June were laughing as they pulled me toward the back door. The car started backing out and I turned and waved to the ladies as they left. I unlocked the door and we entered my house for the first time since the accident. Calm down, stay calm you don't want to go ballistic, stay calm.


I pulled away from the twins as I looked around. I then made myself stay calm as I tried to make my face as neutral as possible. I looked at the twins, crossed my arms on my chest and waited.

They looked at each other and then back me. As they started getting nervous I could see them starting to chew on their lower lip. I continued to wait them out, wanting to hear which one broke and started to speak first. They looked at each other again, then both hit their knees at the same time, their arms behind their backs with heads bowed. I wanted to grab them and hold them and bury myself in their arms forever. I wanted them so much I could almost literally feel my need for them radiating from me. I watched the tears start falling from their cheeks. I couldn't stand it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.