Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

"OK May, I'll take the ride home. Then maybe we should sit and talk about this 'bond' you talk about and maybe we can straighten out you calling me Lord and June call me Master. With that we had stopped and I turned to get into a car. WRONG, the biggest fucking limo I had ever seen was sitting at the curb. Holding the door for us was another gorgeous woman, this one is as exotic an any Asian I'd ever seen before.

"What the fuck, Over!"

I turned slowly back to look at May. "Would you be so kind as to tell me JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

She started shaking, as did June. They started to say something but I cut them off. "Never mind, calm down, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you. This CAR just kind of surprised me a little." I had to stop reacting so strongly, I only upset them if I raised my voice or implied displeasure, especially with them. Hmm, the more I reacted emotionally, the stronger the reaction it caused in those around me. At least the ones that have been around me for any length of time. Like bonding, as May called her link to June.

This brought back memories of the doctor fidgeting as my apprehension increased when he started his explanation. Which brought me to my lust increasing while Sharon's tits wobbled in front of me and her submissiveness increased. And when the twins hit the floor bowing when I got upset, and then my getting mad even more because they were bowing. Obviously, my emotions were triggering the effect.

During the time I had been lost in thought the twins had guided me into the limo and we had been going... somewhere. I didn't have a clue where the hell we were going. I came out of my stupor, realizing that I had been looking at May the whole time I had been thinking. Her eyes were downcast only occasionally glancing up at me. When she realized I was back from where ever I had been mentally she looked at me and asked, "My Lord, where do you want us to take you? We have been traveling toward your home, but I was not sure if that is where you wanted to go."

"That's fine, May, I need to get myself organized a little bit and then WE need to talk." I started to ask if they would like something to eat at my house but then realized I probably didn't have anything in the house to eat. Whatever I'd had before the accident was probably pretty meager in any case since I don't like to cook, especially for myself, and it had probably either spoiled or may not have been fit to eat in the first place, unless it was frozen. If it was frozen, it sure wouldn't be convenient to cook now.

As I looked at May and June, I again thought that giving twins such names as being a little over the top. I forced my attention back to the moment. "Since I'm pretty sure there isn't anything worth eating at my place, could I interest you ladies in having lunch with me? I would very much like to celebrate my leaving the hospital food behind by having a nice meal, and the two of you to share the enjoyment with."

May's smile could have put the Sun in the shade, but it slowly faded. Then she looked toward June, and as I followed her gaze, I could see June was again distressed. "June, you did nothing wrong. It was an accident -- nothing more, nothing less -- just a simple accident. Do you understand?"

She whispered, "Yes, Master, I understand that. It just... depresses, no, saddens me when I think of it."

I moved to her side and lifted her face to look directly into my eyes. A quick glance to May and then I held June's cheeks in each palms as I gazed into the depths of her green, green eyes. "You call me Master. I have asked you many, many times not to do that but you persist in doing so. Very well, listen to me now, the next time I have to tell you this I will punish you for disobedience. Do you understand?"

Her eyes where wide as she replied, "Yes, my Master, I understand completely. I am yours to do with as you will."

I again glanced at May. Her eyes were almost as big as June's. Returning my gaze to June, I continued, "June, you will NEVER bring up the subject of the accident again. If anyone else brings up the subject, you will smile and remember that it was the accident that brought you to me. Focus on that memory. Do you understand me, June?" With that, I gave her a light kiss on her delectable lips and then pulled back from her.

She had closed her eyes as I kissed her, and slowly opened them after I asked her the question. She looked at me for a few seconds, I was getting ready to ask her again when she gave me an equally brilliant smile as May had with her smile, they are twins. "Oh yes, my Master, I understand completely! If I bring up THAT subject you will punish me." With that she paused for a moment and then continued, "Would you spank me if I brought up THAT subject Master?"

Uh oh, I thought, I looked to May for assistance or at least an idea of a direction to go when all she did was beam another of the Sun-dimming smiles at me. How the fuck do I get in these situations? All I wanted to do was keep her from feeling bad about the accident.

"We will discuss that at another time,.For now, let's get something to eat before I start chewing on the seat. I'm hungry. I want to be able to sit down and eat while we discuss a few things. I don't care where, as long as it is good."

May pushed a button and directed the driver to a local restaurant that I had never eaten at but had heard was supposed to be pretty good. It was also on the expensive side, which is why I hadn't eaten there. What the hell, I could afford to do it now and again. Obviously with the limo we were in, the twins could afford it but I had invited them. This limo and what it represented were two of the things we REALLY needed to talk about -- as well as the 'lord and master' thing.

We pulled into the parking lot and stopped at the front door. A woman jumped out of the passenger side and opened the door for us. I hadn't paid any attention to her earlier, but she was a surprisingly buxom Asian. She wasn't in any kind of uniform, unless you wanted to call it afternoon casual, just a white blouse and mid-length snug black skirt. The twins had two people in front as drivers?

As we exited the limo, May looked at the woman and said, "Ling, we will be awhile, you should eat also. I'll page when we're almost done if I haven't heard from you yet."

"Of course, Miss. Have a good lunch, we'll be ready when you are."

May smiled at her as she turned to head for the door. I followed both of them into the restaurant, all the time watching their asses as the cats were fighting inside each skirt as they walked. Damn, they looked great. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I sure as hell liked the path we were on.

The place was not filled, but then it was a little after the normal lunch hour by then. We asked for and were soon seated in a back alcove where we could eat and talk in private. We soon ordered and had a glass of wine to talk over as we waited for our meals.

I looked at both of them, identical twins, dressed identically. I suddenly wondered how I could be so sure of which was which. As I looked at the woman on my left, I KNEW that it was May, just as I KNEW the one on my right was June. How was that possible? Not only were they identical twins in the traditional sense, they were identical in every way I can see. One more thing to add to my list of questions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.