Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Now, in answer to your question: YOU happened to it, Sir. YOU caused the surge; YOU caused the cloudy effect. Or, maybe the MRI was showing your aura and after you went through, it just continued showing shadows of your scan. Afterimages, if you will."

What the fuck, over!

"What the hell are you talking about? I was in a coma. How could I do anything? I didn't damage your MRI machine."

"Sir, I didn't mean to imply that you damaged the machine intentionally or even consciously. I meant that it is my theory that you somehow caused the cloudy effect in your and subsequent scans," Dr. Bill Jackson hastened to say. "What I would really like to do is discuss this with you after you are discharged tomorrow. I'll do the discharge paperwork this evening, so that you can leave first thing in the morning. We'll do what we can to help you go home to... do what you need to do there. Then, if you would contact me in a couple of days, we could finish this discussion. You might also have more information available, by then." The good doctor seemed to smirk a little at that, but I had so many other things on my mind that I didn't pay much attention to it.

Surprised, I said "You seem - I don't know - 'relieved' by all this. Me, I have a million questions with no place to even start to get answers!"

Bill answered with a deep sigh, "In a way I am. I'm relieved that you might be able to help alleviate a problem my wife and I have. If I am right, it would also explain a few other things that have happened to us in the last few days. However, this can wait until we speak again in a couple days. I hope we - or I should say you - can help, with the favor you agreed to do for us."

"In the meantime, you need to exercise a little more this evening and then get some rest. You could walk the length of the hall, if the room is getting to small for you. It seemed as if you were pacing around a cage as I came in earlier. Relax tonight, and I'll talk to you again in the morning, before you leave."

I studied him a few seconds, before agreeing. "Okay, Bill. That sounds like a great idea. If that is what you want, I have no objections to doing as much for you as I can. You have a good evening, and I'll see you tomorrow." I started to smile as I thought of the exercise I'd like to get, but then reflected that it wasn't likely.

As the doctor left the room I felt much better, as if he'd lifted weighty concerns from my shoulders. I decided to take his advice and walk in the hall, so I opened the door and started walking slowly toward the far end. The doctor was talking to someone at the nurses' station but I didn't want to disturb them, so I continued past with just a nod of my head.

I'd gotten only a few feet past them when I turned around and went back to them. "Dr. Jackson, is there any reason I can't go down to the cafeteria and get a soda or something?"

"No, no reason at all. In fact, Nurse Holstrum can give you a card that will allow anything you want there to be charged to your room." Then he quipped, "I assume that you don't have your platinum card tucked into your robe?"

"You know, I can't think of anything worse than a smart ass doctor," I smiled. With that, he started laughing and turned to leave with a goodbye wave of his hand.

I looked toward Nurse Holstrum as she handed me the card. She sure as hell looked to have come by her Nordic surname genetically, rather than by way of marriage. With her pretty blond hair and face, her fully-packed body included some of the biggest tits I'd ever seen. The scrubs she wore were strained to the limit keeping her bounty in check. I almost wondered if they were real or not, but it seemed unlikely that a nurse would have had herself augmented. Still, stranger things have happened!

Thanking her for the card, I told her I'd finish my walk and then go down to the cafe for awhile. She just asked that I be back by 12:00 for my last chart readings as I was slated for discharged in the morning.

As I resumed my walk, I saw a candy striper carrying empty trays to a cart in the middle of the hall, but I didn't see Nurse Sharon anywhere. She was probably done for the day anyway, as it had been quite a few hours since I'd awakened. I reached the far end and turned back toward the elevators, intent on whatever diversions or companionship the cafeteria could offer beyond the late-night TV programming waiting in my room. As I walked past a darkened suite, a hand slowly came out and took hold of mine and gently pulled me inward. My eyes struggled against the darkness, and followed the arm up to the smiling face of Sharon before she gently closed the door, making not a sound.

"Sir, I thought I might be able to, ahhh, atone, for my earlier behavior," she whispered. As I stood there, my eyes started to adjust to the faint light coming in through the open curtains. I could see she had on only her bra and panties.

Okay! Now it was my turn; I'd screwed up earlier when she had teased me. Now it seemed I could return the favor.

"Your behavior? Do you mean the exposure of your breasts through the half-unbuttoned top of your scrubs? Do you mean the syncopated jiggling of your tits as you bent deeply over to adjust the table top, cranking rhythmically so I couldn't help but watch your nipples circle back and forth and almost come out of your bra? Do you mean your standing back up with your tits so close to my face that I could feel their heat - and then pulling away, leaving me to hide my hard-on from the doctor just moments later? Is that the indiscretion that you are referring to, Nurse James?" I watched as her demeanor changed as I quietly emphasized each word. Her eyes fell to the floor, she lowered her head and she released my hand from hers as she dropped her arms at her sides.

I lifted her chin in my hand looking into her pretty eyes, asking "Is that what you wish to atone for?" I could smell her again, and the more I talked to her the stronger it became.

She nodded as she tried to lower her eyes again.

"Look at me and answer the question. Is that what you want?"

"Yes Sir, more than anything else, I want to atone for teasing you," she pled in a small voice.

Uh Oh! I thought we were still playing the game she'd begun, but the look in her eyes as she spoke didn't carry a teasing sparkle - she seemed quite serious. Well, there is one way to find out. "Very well. Remove your bra," I barked! "Let's see the nice titties you teased me with. Then I'll decide how much you need to atone."

She quickly reached behind herself, unsnapping her bra and let it slide to the floor.

"Ahhh! What nice titties you have, Nurse RidingHood! I think I'm going to eat you, starting with these," I mock-growled, pulling her toward me by the nipples as I sat down on the edge of the bed. Those delectable buds were at just the right level to be sucked and chewed on. I held her ass cheeks in my hands and started to knead them, as I sucked first one tit and then the other.

Smacking my lips after a moment and leaving a glistening circle around each hardened tip, I pulled back and roughly pushed Sharon to her knees, "What should I do with you, Nurse; now that I have you?"

"Anything and everything," she replied quickly, her eyes eager.

I looked at her a moment before, "Do you understand what you're saying, I mean REALLY understand?" I asked. The commitment I could hear in her voice was unmistakable, but its source hard to discern.

"Yes, I know what I'm saying," she protested. "More than you might realize, I do completely understand. What you don't know about me is that I've done this before many times, though always as the Domme. ALWAYS! Until I met you I've been the one in control. I've taken charge of men, but I enjoy the greater responsiveness of women. The few men I took as slaves were for short periods of time, as a favor to a friend or for training purposes. I'll even show you exactly what I've done, and someone I've done it with, a little later.

But right now I need you to take ME," she throatily demanded! "Take me NOW! Take me HARD!" Stretching her arms forward, and pressing her own face to the cool tiles, she raised her lace-covered ass in the air towards me.

Although I had never really done this before, sure I'd read a lot about it on the internet, after all storiesonline.net was my favorite. But I had never actually done this before. No time like the present to learn. Well! Since it was at her insistence, I had no problem with her demands at all... but if we were going to do this, we'd do it my way!

I grabbed a fist-full of her short dark hair, lifting her from the floor. She scrambled to her feet while I pulled the belt from a robe hanging behind the door and then pushed Sharon onto the bed. As she bounced, I pulled her lace dainties off before grabbing both feet and bending her legs to the bedrails on either side of her. Binding her left wrist to her left ankle with the extra belt, I tied her right wrist and ankle in the same fashion with the belt off my own robe. I made sure that her arms were to the inside of her thighs, and that her medium-sized tits were accessible between them, forcing her legs further apart. I had big plans for those titties and didn't want them hidden behind her bound limbs.

Taking hold of each firm thigh, I pulled her toward the edge of the bed. I now had full access to her visibly wet pussy, and her ass if I wanted it. If she raised her feet her arms followed, giving me greater access to her winking holes. She couldn't close her legs because her arms and hard-nippled tits were in the way. If she started to give me trouble all I had to do was tie her knees to the bedrails and she would be completely immobile and available to my every whim.

She'd said nothing during this, just watched me. I noticed that her breathing had increased and the spicy scent of her arousal was thick in my nostrils. I rotated the backs of my hands up her labia. She was soaking and as I bumped her clit with one knuckle after the other, she jumped and groaned and then jumped again.

I spread her lips apart with my left hand and bent the fingers of my right hand, spacing the knuckles widely apart. Just touching her clit, I twisted my wrist back and forth at a gradually increasing speed. Sharon was doing all she could not to make any noise as each second of this treatment forced her closer toward orgasm. Her breathing was harder and harder to control, her breath whistling through her distended nostrils as she tightly clamped her lips.

Just as she reached the edge, I stopped. I dropped my robe and placed one knee on the bed while she hissed urgently, "NO, DON'T STOP!"

"You are NOT dominant HERE! I stated flatly into her ear. "I will do as I please with you, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said meekly, eyes lidded. Her voice was breathy and her stomach muscles trembled with tension waiting to be released.

I brought my hand down sharply on the curve of her ass, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" she whispered with some emphasis.

"Not good enough," I decided! "I think you don't thoroughly understand what I mean, yet."

With that, even as she kept her mouth closed, she watched me raise my hand again. Instead of aiming for her ass I brought it down quickly to her left tit. She watched the whole time and didn't make a move to avoid me or utter a sound, before I struck. As my hand came down flat and slapped her tit, I plunged three fingers into her cunt. She sucked in air, and then started shaking as she jerked around. I almost wondered if she was having a seizure, and I squeezed the nipple harder I had pinched on her abused tit and pulled my fingers from her twat. This caused her to lock up, big time. I jumped to cover her mouth, but she didn't have the air to scream.

I'd had enough. I pulled her to the edge and as I got in position, the juices dripping down her ass lubed my hard dick. Sliding into her tight velvet, she shuddered and sucked in air as I reached the halfway point. I pulled out and drove right back in again, bottoming out this time and causing her to whoosh out the lungful of air she'd gotten. I knew I was close after her earlier teasing, and the bit of playing I'd done in this room had really whetted my appetite. I started sawing in and out of her, rubbing her clit with my thumb in small circles.

After just another minute of this, her eyes snapped open and she looked at me, "Please, no more! I can't take anymore."

"Wrong, you'll take what I give you until I decide to stop." I grabbed the remnants of her panties and stuffed them in her mouth. Her eyes closed as she gathered her reserves.

I increased my pace as the inside walls gripping my dick began to flutter. She gushed more every second, and the wet sounds of our sex was loud in the room. I brought my thumb down to renew the lube from her well, and she topped out on the ladder she was climbing. Her asshole was pulsing in time with the first waves of her orgasm, so I thought "What the hell, lets see what happens!" and jammed my thumb up her butt.

Sharon's mouth opened wide as she clamped down tight on me. I lost it! As I started coming, I ground her clit between our pubic bones and brought my left hand down on her right tit as I had the left before. Then I just hung on for all I was worth.

She went off like a shuttle, straight up! She pulled out of the robe belts, and caused the heavy hospital bed to hop across the floor like a crow-hopping bronco. Granted, I hadn't tied the thin belts that tight in the first place, but it was still quite a feat.

I had one arm around her and the other was holding on to a tit, massaging it in calming circles. Still silent as could be, she suddenly went limp beneath me and I came down hard on top of her. I scrambled to get my weight off, but she didn't move a muscle.

Getting out of bed, I went to the bathroom and wet a wash cloth. I teased her panties from between her teeth when I returned, and slowly wiped her forehead and neck as I waited for her to come around. Her eyes opened and then blinked a few times before she turned her head looking for me.

After a few seconds to gather her muddled thoughts, she quietly said "I hope you realize that you've ruined me. You know that, don't you?"

"I didn't hurt you too much did I? If I did I'm really sor-"

She stopped my babbling by pulling me to her and giving me a searing kiss. As she pulled back, she clarified "I have never come that hard before in my life! Now I'm afraid I'll never be able to do so again, without you there to do it." Then she started to cry.

What am I going to do with these women? All they want to do is cry.

"Sharon, please stop crying. I don't know what you want from me, I'm not even sure what anyone wants from me or why you are all treating me in this manner." She continued to cry silently as she turned away from me and lay on her side.

I lay there for a few minutes trying to get some idea of just what the hell I could do. When I started to get up, she suddenly turned back over and grabbed my arm. "Please, Master! Don't leave me. I'll do anything you want, Master! Please!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.