Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

"My Lord, how may I serve you?"

"What the fuck, Over!"

I closed my eyes and looked up trying to calm myself down a little. Now I'm really in the shit. Another one! Are they both crazy? Am I fucking nuts? What has gotten into these women? This one just walked into the room. How can she be saying stuff like that? Nope, it wasn't working, not even a little bit. I started talking before I even opened my eyes. "Alright, I've had enough, I don't know you. Hell, I don't KNOW either one of you. But someone is going to tell me what is going on, and I mean RIGHT NOW!" As I opened my eyes I was appalled, both women were on their knees with their foreheads touching the floor and both arms stretched out forward toward me. I could hear their sobbing now that I wasn't talking. I looked down and my heart was broken. I had hurt these two beautiful women, just by opening my big fucking yap. I needed to stop this, if someone walked in here now, it would seem as if I was abusing them, can you spell 'go directly to jail, do not pass go'?

"June, please get up, what are you doing? May?" May and June? Somewhere there is a very cruel and unjust mother and or father. "May, please get up, Please stop crying. I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm just trying to find out what is going on." I started to lean over to help one of them up but as I bent over I started to get very dizzy. I saw June reach for me as I called her, "June" Then the lights kind of grayed out.

I awoke a little fuzzy and on the floor. My head was on a lap with a very soft hand stroking my hair and I had a damp cloth across my forehead. I looked up into Junes beautiful face and stared for what seemed like an hour but was probably a few seconds. "June, you have the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen... Ahh, what happened, I leaned over to help you up and then, nothing. Hmmm, passed out huh? I should have gotten back in bed sooner."

June looked down at me as the tears continued to fall from her cheeks, "Master, we are sorry for causing you to pass out. Please Master, do not leave us."

"June I'm not going anywhere right now, how can I? I can hardly walk. Do you know what is going on? Why are you calling me master and why May called me lord?"

"We are, ah that is we can, ah we..." She kinda wound down at that and looked toward May, then from above me May spoke.

"My Lord, we are, for want of a better word, linked. We have been since, forever. The only thing that affects us seems to be distance. Even a strong emotion will be attenuated over a great distance. The other will still feel the underlying emotion or whatever is affecting the first one, it just isn't as strong over a long distance. Until we get closer, the closer we are to each other, the stronger the feelings are. I can tell that June is almost overwhelmed with how she feels right now. I'm feeling it as well but it doesn't seem to influence me as much as it is her. You are her Master, that is how she feels. She is the youngest, she has always been the, I don't really want to say weakest but, she was always a follower if you know what I mean. To me, you are My Lord, my protector, my sanctuary. Do you understand, My Lord?

I think I was beginning to. Something happened to me, duh, the electricity changed me somehow. I need to think. "I need to get back in bed." I started to stand and as I lifted my head from Mays lap she quickly stood and between the two of them they helped me get back in bed.

"I think I'll rest for awhile, both of you probably need to eat and freshen up. Since I'm okay now why don't you both leave and" It dawned on me I didn't know anything about them. Nothing other than their names and June was driving an RV. "Sorry, are you going to go to the RV or is there someplace else you're going to?"

"Master, the RV is in a repair shop and should be done in a couple of days. All we need to do is go" June was interrupted by May. June turned to look at her, and as their eyes met for a moment, May then turned to look at me as she spoke.

"My Lord, we will probably find a hotel or something close by and be back shortly."

"There isn't any need for you to come back here. I'm fine, you should get on with your lives. I'm sure I'll be discharged tomorrow since I feel fine now and even the headache I had earlier is gone. I just need to rest a little more is all. I'm sure the insurance will take care of my car. Ah, the RV was insured wasn't it?" June nodded, but the waterworks was starting again.

"Master, you said you wouldn't leave me."

"June I'm not leaving you I just want you to continue with whatever you were doing before the accident. I'll leave here and get a copy of the accident report to send to my insurance company so I can get a rental car or something. I need to get back to my house and decide what is going on with me, and what and where I'm going from here."

May seemed to have a handle on it. She looked at me as she whispered something in Junes ear. Looked at me and said, "My Lord, we will leave you now. Please be careful."

With that she drew June out the door and left. That was quick, once she decided to do something, bam, she did it and was gone.

As soon as I was brought supper I dug in. It was pretty bland but I was starved by then and really wanted something to eat. During my meal I pondered what was going on. The electricity had changed me, of that I was sure. Just how it changed me I had no clue. I started to speculate on possibilities, given what I seemed to know. June seemed the most affected. She was also at or near my side almost constantly for three days. May said they could feel each others emotions, although it was diminished with the distance. She seemed to defer to me even more since she has been near me. There seemed to be something else that I was forgetting, just a tickle in the back of my mind that seemed relevant, I just couldn't bring it to the foreground.

As I finished the meal, I got out of bed and pulled the paper thin robe that was probably in every hospital room in the country, but at least my backside wasn't hanging in the wind with it on. I walked back and forth in the room to get a little more exercise. After I was on my third or fourth swing the door opened and the nurse that had given me the ice slivers came in.

"Good evening Mr. McKinney, how are you feeling this evening? I just came to get your tray, the candy striper that normally would have done this is helping a nurse with another patient." As she picked up the now empty tray she commented, "This has to be the cleanest tray I've ever seen. Did you wash it when you finished it Mr. McKinney?"

I quickly looked her up and down, only slightly lingering on what appeared to be her medium sized breasts with only one button open on her multicolor hospital scrubs. I paid more attention to her this time since I was more attentive to my surroundings than the last time I saw her. She was definitely someone that was very easy to look at. "I'm feeling almost great, the headache is gone, I'm feel stronger than before and there is only one thing that is keeping me from feeling really great. And no, I didn't wash it."

"What is the problem, maybe there is something I can do."

Oh boy, after having had the twins in here all afternoon I felt like I was ready to bust, there sure is something you could do but, that isn't likely, but I didn't say it, instead. "I'm still hungry."

"Oh, is that all? Well I can definitely take care of that for you. You don't have any restriction for your meals so I should be able to find something for you. I'll be back in a moment." she replied as she took the empty tray away and out the door.

"Thank you."

A few moments later she returned and as the door closed she brought the table toward my chair. "Perhaps you would rather sit in the chair instead of the bed? The table will go down to a level that will make it comfortable and it is much easier to eat sitting in it than it is to be sitting up on the bed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.