Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

What the fuck, Over!

"I did?"

"Yes, I overheard the nurses talking that you were dead for almost 5 minutes during your ride in the ambulance. They have a record of it on the machine in the ambulance that was transferred to the hospital computer when they arrived here. It was so long that they were worried that you might have some damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain."

I sat back at that bit of information. I tried to think back a bit, thinking of a few childhood memories, middle years, teen years, college, mid twenties. I seemed to have a full collection of memories as near as I could tell from a quick check. Hmmmm, in fact that seemed to take far less time than I would have thought possible. Of course it wasn't a thorough check but it seemed to me that everything was still all there. Heheheheh at least as much as was ever there?

She looked at me with a slightly confused look on her beautiful face. "What was there about what I told you that you found funny?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had chuckled out loud. Just something I thought about that seemed humorous taken with the way things have gone over the last few days is all. Now, if I can change the subject a bit. Miss O'Brien, just who the hell are you?"

She starts to say something. But I hold up my hand to stop her so I can finish.

"Please, let me finish. I want to see if I have this right, you can correct me if needed when I'm done. Is that okay with you? By the way what is your first name Miss O'Brien? Then I'll continue. If you don't know it, my name is Shawn."

"Y... Yes Sir, that is fine, what ever you want is fine with me and the name is ah... J... J... June Sir. Please call me ah... June."

Damn, this is just not right. Why is she acting this way. She didn't stammer ONCE when she was talking to the doctor, and a doctor is a hell of an authority figure to most people. Well, one way or another, here goes.

"June, you drove the RV that hit my car causing it to ram into the electrical pole that the wire fell from that fell on me. During the time I was brought to the hospital I died for almost 5 minutes after which time I came back. That basically put me into a coma for 3 days, which you apparently sat here for the entire time because of the hospital policy of allowing friends and family visitors if warranted. But since you are neither it was allowed because I have no family and you felt responsible because you caused the crash and asked to be allowed which the doctor Ok'ed. Is that about the extent of the story so far?" I had tried to convey the story as quickly and as QUIETLY and calmly as possible but it hadn't done much good. She was sitting in the chair with tears slowly flowing down her cheeks. I hoped that blouse was wash and wear cause if it wasn't she had to have ruined it with all the tears she had put on it.

She slowly nodded her head, "Yes Sir, I did all that."

"June, June, my beautiful Nurse Nightingale, all you did was have a car accident. All you did was dent my car a little. The rest was just a series of unfortunate event that had NOTHING to do with you. There is an old old Chinese adage that states and I quote, "Shit Happens" unquote."

She tried to laugh and cry at the same time but the laugh seemed to win, "Thank you Ma... ah ah Sir. I know your trying to cheer me up and I really appreciate you doing that." Suddenly her eyes got very big as she looked at me and asked, "Did you mean what you said, did you really mean what you asked?"

"June, which part are you asking me about?"

"All of it?" she said as she slowly took my hand in hers.

"Of course I meant it, I would not have said it otherwise."

She stood and looked directly into my eyes, "Am I really yours? Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

I was stunned. What the fuck is happening here? This woman should not be saying these things, no way, no shape, no HOW. My Momma didn't raise any stupid children. I may not be the brightest bulb in the box at times but I sure as hell know when I'm out of my depth, and I mean RIGHT NOW! She always told me to be as good as possible and when dealing with anyone, the best course was to tell the truth no matter what and if and when your in doubt, ASK! "June, I really, really don't know what is going on here, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. That may be the most over used cliché ever spoken from a man to a woman but I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

Her eyes filled with tears again as she grabbed me around my neck and started sobbing again as she squeezed me tightly to her. "Oh my Master, my Master. I am yours forever and ever, I'll never leave you."

"June, what are you talking about? Why are you calling me Master? Please tell me what is going on."

All she did was hold on tight and continue to cry. I have got to get this under control or I'll end up in a padded room. Ok, in for a penny in for a pound. "June, JUNE!" I pulled back from her. "Stop right now, sit in that chair and listen to me. You say I am your Master, you will do exactly what I tell you. Sit in that chair and answer my questions as fully as you can. Do you understand?"

She looked at me, closed her eyes, and shuddered as she hugged herself around her chest. She opened her eyes looked at me then lowered her gaze to the floor, stepping back slightly and sat down. "Yes Master."

I watched her for a few more moments then, "June, do you know what has happened to me?"

"The wire fell on you and you were put into an ambulance..."

"Stop! Do you know of anything else that has happened to me since the accident?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.