Midian - Cover

Midian

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Midian has many names even among the vampire race. His history before the finding of his memoirs was shrouded in mystery. Many argued at the beginning of the first Incubus who would defy a queen this is his story.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Horror   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

I returned home to see Desda and found her waiting outside looking at the stars.

"You need not worry about my jealousy my love: I know you are doing what you can for you people, and you love me." Desda said turning away from the sky to look at him.

Walking forward I embraced her and held her close saying, "If what I do ever caused you pain, then you would only have to ask and I would stop, no matter the consequences. I love you."

"I know, but thank you for telling me: it's still good to hear." Desda said kissing me.

Persephone easily convinced the other Vankari leaders to accept my offer, and she and Serris offered to accompany me as show of support, which I gratefully accepted. I was not looking forward to meeting the Queen as I had no idea if she was my equal in power, or if I might actually have the upper hand. As far as I knew at the time, my own abilities my be a mere copy of hers, I had no idea that I we would be as different as night and day. On the surface my people and the Succubus might be seen as similar, but in truth we have very little in common. Sure we are both attractive and we use our charms to get what we want, but the Succubus are superficial in comparison to mine. Their only tool is lust, and through it the rest of their powers came into being, take lust away and all that is born of it and they have no power over you. Their bite is not deadly beyond that of any Vankari or Revenant. By all accounts my people are an improvement over hers in almost every way possible. So why would I need her at all? I wasn't kidding when I said she had contacts, and I am not one to take foolish chances when lives besides my own are at stake. With the Queen's intelligence we actually had a solid chance of defeating Amek and his Blood Drinkers, without her support too much was up in the air, and I couldn't have that.

As opposed to the rest of us the Queen preferred to hide in plain site. Playing the part of a wealthy aristocrat she secretly controlled things behind the scenes in the Roman Empire. Emperors rose and fell with but a wave of her hand, and anyone who knew the truth dared not cross her. We found her in her villa on a beach in Italy. The sun had set only a few hours before and our delegation was welcome into her court. I must admit, even I admired the décor. Hundreds of wealthy nobles paid tribute to her, hoping to gain her favor and receive her blessing on their family.

Coming before the Queen all fear left me, for I saw in her what no one else did: a void that longed to be filled. The Queen of the Succubus was lonely. In denying herself males like me, she was unable to find what she considered to be a suitable companion. Humans and other vampires simply didn't fit the bill, but when she saw me I felt not anger but desire. This queen would not be out to kill me and my kind at the very start, not now. Without realizing it, I had placed myself in a position to hold this alliance together as I was soon to discover.

The Queen listened to our plan and gave her answer when we finished, "Truly the way you have presented this idea of yours, victory seems possible."

"It's more than just..." Persephone began but the Queen raised her hand to signal that she be silent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.