Midian - Cover

Midian

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Midian has many names even among the vampire race. His history before the finding of his memoirs was shrouded in mystery. Many argued at the beginning of the first Incubus who would defy a queen this is his story.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Horror   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

To say that Desda was not pleased to find me approaching our home with a beautiful woman would be something of understatement. While I might be quite charming at times, in my youth I must admit I could be a bit thickheaded at times. Leaving Ephestia in the library I continued our little "discussion" in our bedroom at the far end of our house.

"I can't believe you did that! It's one thing to do it out of my sight, but do you have to show her off?" Desda demanded wearing the dress I had bought her only days before. Life had been good to us, as I had managed to find a number of well paying acting jobs, they had paid for everything from our home to the clothing we now wore. It seemed I was something of a natural in that department, and I had a marvelous singing voice to boot.

"I did not bring her here to show her off. If you do not believe me, then search my memories. My mind is an open book to you." I said and I felt her do just that.

"I'm not sure if I should be relieved or not: you brought a killer into our house." Desda said trying to remain calm.

"And now she doesn't have to do that anymore. She is a member of my race, I am her maker." I explained trying to sooth Desda's worries.

"This a dangerous game you are playing. Haven't you noticed that your "children" are reproducing in great numbers? It won't belong before the Queen notices and begins hunting us all." Desda warned.

"I am taking steps to avoid that very thinking. Ephestia and others I have met today have provided a unique opportunity. Apparently there are others similar to the Succubus and my people. I intend to seek out their leaders and see I can turn them to my side. With enough allies the Queen will not dare attack me." I said.

"It could work. I suppose I will be left alone here again while you accomplish all this." Desda said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Then you would suppose wrong. You should probably dress in something warmer. After I have gathered what I need from Ephestia the two of us will be off on a little adventure." I said with a grin.

Lucky for me most psi vampires had limited themselves to Europe, while a few had ventured out as far China where they existed in tiny communities at most. According to Ephestia her former "First" would most likely stay in Europe with the majority of his people. Serris had proven himself an able leader in his war against the Vankari, his only failing if anything in my opinion was that he did not focus on his real enemy the blood drinkers. They were the ones who had encouraged the blood feud between the two psi races, in order to isolate their strengths from each other. A mere two centuries ago the Revenant and Vankari had risen up against the Tassidar, who were yet another race of psi vampires. All of us had come originally from one being: the Fount. He was a vampire who had been made by Amek himself: the King of the blood drinkers. Some say he had been born with great power as a mortal and Amek had coveted it. Others say that he only became powerful when he was turned. I believe the first option is true.

In my experience all psi vampires are the result of enhancing what was already there. This is not to say that we are not part of an intelligent design at least in the case of Serris, Narai, the Queen, and Castis. Serris and the Queen you already know. Going in order Narai is the First of the Vankari, while Castis had been the First of the Tassidar. Many argue whether Castis and the Tassidar are all dead or merely hiding for fear that their enemies would finish the job they started.

Like so many conquerors throughout history the Tassidar overplayed their hand, and fell victim to their own arrogance. For a time they ruled over all the Earth. Many of your legends that have survived to present day come from accounts of their abilities. Listed among them are certainly the ability to change into the form of other animals, as well as limited control over the elements. Most of their abilities were in fact copies of what the rest of us can do. In the defense of those who told and wrote the tales that managed to mix us up, understanding our differences when you have never met a vampire let alone a large enough group to draw proper conclusions from, such mistakes are bond to happen.

Getting back to the point, the Tassidar were fully responsible for the uprising brought against them, and were lucky they stayed on top as long as they did. When they were forced out, Amek moved in to fill the power vacuum and used a hostage situation to stay in power. None of the surviving leaders could mount another uprising or Amek would kill the Fount, thus killing anyone who descended from him. Whether this was a bluff or not no one knew, but none were willing to put it to the test. In the past when a First was wounded all of their line felt it, so it wasn't so hard to believe that killing the one who was responsible for making us all, including the Firsts. Add in the blood drinkers rivalry with the Werewolves and you get a clear picture of a supernatural world that was in a state of constant conflict with, independent entities who lacked the numbers to help one side or the other, keeping their heads down and trying to stay out of sight lest they get caught in the crossfire.

My plan for dealing with the whole situation was simple: meet the people I needed to help me with my little problem and I would support them when I could. A symbiotic relationship like that was certainly in the best interests of everyone involved, unless of course you are a blood drinker, but as you have read we didn't exactly hit it off at our first meeting. Could my plan be construed as dangerous and cocky? The answer is yes. I'll be the first to admit, but if you haven't noticed already I didn't really have a choice, and doing risky things had generally worked for me so far.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.