Silken Web - Cover

Silken Web

Copyright© 2007 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of a sister-in-law who throws a web around the family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws  

When Smitha came down she was surprised to see Pushpa and Ram chatting with Suresh as they were expected the next day.

Seeing a puzzled Smitha, Pushpa smiled at her and said 'as we were free we thought of coming today.'

Smitha did not have any words to reply back to her. Though she was pleased to see Pushpa she was worried as Ram had accompanied her.

Ram looking at a worried Smitha signaled Suresh and both of them went out for a stroll.

This gave Pushpa the opportunity to get up and moving closer to her said 'why where you so careless?'

Smitha could not understand her. She looked at her and asked 'why? What did I do?' 'You had forgotten to bolt the door' she replied.

'Which door' asked a puzzled Smitha?

'The main door was unlocked when we came' she replied.

'So' asked Smitha not getting the message.

'We walked in fifteen minutes ago' replied Pushpa.

Smitha was flabbergasted to hear it. It came like a shock to her. She looked at Pushpa with worried eyes waiting for her to say that they had not seen anything.

'And both of us saw you lying on the carpet' she said.

Smitha felt as if the earth had split and devoured her. Her body trembled. She started sweating profusely.

Pushpa seeing her in that state took her in arms. Consoling her she said 'don't take it too deeply. There is nothing wrong in it.'

'What about your husband? What will he do? Will he disclose it to my husband? She spilled a lot of questions to her.

'Cool down, cool down dear. I am sure he will not utter a word to anybody' she replied.

'But still, I am really worried' said Smitha embracing her.

'No don't worry unnecessarily. Did you not see him sitting and chatting with your son? If he had any such intentions he would have left rather than sit and chat with your son.'

Hearing those words Smitha relaxed a little and asked 'but how should I face him?'

'Don't worry dear. He is very understanding and when I told him about your bruised back he felt sorry to hear about it.'

'Why did you disclose all those things' asked Smitha?

'I had to dear. It came out unexpectedly' she said embracing her and caressing her back.

'Now what am I going to do when he comes back' she asked?

'Give him a smile and he will fall at your feet' she replied.

'Pushpa' cried Smitha frowning.

'All men are like that and he is no exception' she said as her hand slid to her buttocks.

'He is your husband, remember it' Smitha said.

'No, he is a man first and then a husband. All men crave to have this' she said fondling her buttocks.

Hearing the bold statement from Pushpa excited her and leaning her body upon hers she asked 'would you allow him to fondle other women's buttocks?'

'As far as he allows me to fondle yours' she replied.

'You are too much' Smitha replied nuzzling closer to her.

'And you are gorgeous. Right now I feel Ram is dreaming of fondling these' she said as she gripped her buttocks hard and pulled her to her body.

Smitha looked at her. Her eyes searching and questioning her?

'What do you have to say? Are you game enough' asked Pushpa?

'You are going too fast' she replied.

'Ram is a passionate lover and you would like it' she put the words in her ear.

All these was exciting Smitha and as Pushpa slid her hands between their bodies and tried to reach her sex, Smitha sizzled.

'He would love to have a chance of possessing this' she said as her hand found her sex.

Smitha did not reply but her body movements confirmed her desires.

'Shall I tell him' Pushpa asked softly?

'What about Suresh' said Smitha on impulse?

'I will take care of him. You don't worry' said Pushpa disengaging from her and looking at her.

'I don't know' replied Smitha.

'Shall I send him to your room' asked Pushpa?

'How will you convey to him? Will it be okay' she asked her?

'Yes, it will be fine and I will ask him to anoint your back' replied Pushpa.

Hearing those words Smitha's body was on fire. She looked straight at Pushpa who was smiling and waiting for her to reply.

Smitha bowed her head in acceptance. Pushpa seeing her accepting her offer ran out of the room. Smitha was left alone to ponder. She stood shivering in anticipation. Her body was on fire and trying to capture her brother-in-laws features she went to her room.

She had to wait for an hour. Those moments were torrid for her. Mentally she had recaptured the moments she was going to share with him. She had changed her dress. She had put on a light blue sari and a matching loose blouse. She felt she was presentable in it. It neither showed off her charms nor covered them completely. She looked charming.

And when she heard Ram entering the room she slid to the darkest corner of the room. Ram on entering bolted the door. His eyes searched for her and when he saw her standing at the far corner of the room he silently strolled towards her.

As Ram neared her Smitha turned the other way and stood still gripping the curtains in her hands.

Ram moved closer to her and when he was a few inches away from her he said 'I am sorry to hear about your bruises.'

Smitha did not reply and stood trembling.

'Can I see your back' asked Ram getting closer to her?

Smitha's body shuddered at his words and when he placed his hands on her shoulders her body went limp.

Ram started fondling her shoulders and when he heard his sister-in-law gasp, pushing aside her hair he dipped his face on the nape of her neck and said 'you are beautiful.'

Smitha's body sizzled at his touch. She started to moan.

Hearing her moans Ram gripped her shoulders hard and when Smitha let out a deep moan he kissed her on the nape of her neck and said 'you are gorgeous.'

Smitha's body was on fire. Deep currents ran through her body and when Ram kissed her on her neck she leaned her body on his.

This was the sign Ram was waiting for. His hands moved down from her shoulders and circling her waist he pulled his sister-in-law to his body.

Smitha felt his rough hands encircle her waist and before she could react he had pulled her to his body. Smitha let go of the curtain she was holding.

Ram Slowly lifted one of his hands up and without touching her bosom he brought it over her face and held her by her chin.

Smitha's body seethed with pleasure and she opened her mouth in awe.

Ram's moved his palm upwards and cupped Smitha's mouth.

Smitha bit his palm lightly.

Ram then started caressing her mouth and as Smitha continued biting his hand he gripped her mouth and pulled her face sideways to his.

Smitha looked at her brother-in-law's face from the corner of her eye. His face was just inches away from hers. She saw his face glowing.

Ram loosened his grip over her mouth and as he caressed her lips with his open palm, Smitha bit his palm with passion.

Ram smiled at her and his fingers took over the caressing of her lips.

Smitha opened her mouth wide allowing him the liberty to caress her lips and insides of her mouth.

Ram continuing caressing her moist lips said 'your lips are promiscuous.'

Smitha drew out tongue and started licking his palm. She was getting bolder and bolder.

Ram then softly caressed her lips with his finger and her tongue as his eyes were focused on her radiant face.

Smitha started to lick his fingers.

Ram pushed one of his fingers inside her hot mouth.

Smitha closed her teeth on his finger and as he tried to push it further in she bit him hard.

Ram suddenly gripped Smitha's face in his hand and turned it further to face him.

Smitha turned her body and as she faced him she looked straight into his eyes.

'Oh! You are gorgeous dear' he said as she faced him and lifting his finger he started to circle her pouting lips.

Smitha shied away and bowed her face down.

Ram bringing his hand under her chin lifted her face and said 'let me have a look at you.'

'Why, have you not seen me earlier' she asked?

'I have, but holding you and seeing you from a closer range, you appear more gorgeous' he said as his eyes dipped down from her face to her bosom.

Smitha blushed at his words.

'You have a great figure' he said as his eyes were glued on her heaving chest.

'Pushpa is more stunning than me' she replied.

'No, her body is too light to my liking' he said.

'Why don't you like lithe figures' she asked?

'I love to fondle curvaceous body as you possess' he said as his hand pulled the sari from her chest exposing her loose blouse covering her swollen breasts.

'Don't you think they are a little over sized' she asked?

'No these are perfect to my liking' he said as his hands started unhooking her blouse.

Smitha lifted her hands allowing him to discard her blouse and when he removed it and his eyes devoured the mounds of her breasts jutting out of her bra he said 'I wish she had such beautiful breasts.'

'But many men prefer smaller ones' she replied.

'I have a fancy for heavier ones and I have been eyeing yours since ages' he replied.

'Then why did you not say so' she said as she curled her fingers in his hair.

'I did not had the courage to do so' he replied.

'What prompted you today' she asked?

'It was only after seeing you and your son lying naked' he replied.

'It was a mistake that the door was unlocked' she replied.

'It was to my advantage' he said as he started fondling her rich melons.

'If you had not caught us, what would you have done' she asked?

'Either way I had made up my mind to come to your bedroom today' he replied.

'Had you enough courage to enter your brother's bedroom' she asked?

'Yes, moreover he is not here' he replied as his hands cupped her swollen breasts.

'What if he was here' she asked as hot under currents passed through her body.

'I would have waited till he went out' she replied.

'So you have come well prepared to be with me' she asked ruffling his hairs with her hands.

'Yes, and I am enjoying every second of being with you in your own bedroom doing things which I had dreamt' he said.

'Doing what things' she asked getting hornier?

'Disrobing my beautiful sister-in-law' he said.

'What's her name' she asked getting naughtier.

'Smitha, and her name is as beautiful as she is' he replied as he slid his hands at her back searching for the straps of her bra.

Hearing him utter her name she felt ecstatic and to tease him she said 'you are not supposed to call me by my name.'

'I can when I am in your bedroom undressing you Smitha' he said as his hands found the hooks.

'Oh! I see' she said and as his hands unhooked her bra and pulled it out she leaned herself on his chest and hid her naked breasts.

'Ram held her tightly in his arms and when he felt her naked breasts crush upon his chest he slid his hands down over the mounds of her buttocks and drew her lower body on to his.

As Ram pulled, Smitha felt his throbbing cock get lodged on her waist. Sizzling with pleasure at it she slid her hands on his back and drawing him closer she kissed him on his lips.

Ram went wild as his sister-in-law kissed him. He gripped her buttocks tightly in his hands and pushing his hard cock to ram over her waist he kissed her back passionately.

Smitha's body was shuddering with pleasure. She slid her hands down and putting them under his shirt she gripped his naked back.

Ram pushed Smitha to the wall and thrusting his lower body onto hers he started to poke his cock on her fleshy waist.

Smitha reciprocated his moves. In a frenzied state of mind Ram pulled out her sari from her and kissing her passionately his hand fondled the fleshy mounds of her breasts.

Ram went wild. He continued to thrash his lower body onto hers and as Smitha gripped his shirt and tried to pull it over his head, Ram helped her in removing it.

Both had the pleasure of seeing each other's naked chest. As Ram's eyes took over her voluptuous breasts, Smitha's eyes wandered over his well muscled chest and fleeting down her eyes were locked on the swollen part of his pants.

Ram seeing his sister-in-law staring at his arousal unbuttoned his pants and let them drift down his legs.

Smitha stood admiring at his brief shorts holding back the monstrous cock and as she saw his cock throbbing inside the shorts, she slid a hand down and held it.

Ram moaned as Smitha took hold of his cock in her hand and when Smitha slid her hand inside his shorts and held his naked cock in it he screamed her name.

As Ram screamed her name Smitha looked at his face. His face had turned crimson and sweat beads were forming on it. As she felt he was about to blow she went on her knees and pushing his shorts down she bared his cock.

As Ram saw her go down and pull his shorts down he held Smitha's hair in his hands and pulling her face up he started to shoot his cum on her face.

Smitha's insides started to churn looking as his rock hard cock shooting jets of cum over her face and before they could subside she felt her juices stream out of her.

When Ram's cock stopped shooting, Smitha got up and looking straight at her brother-in-law said 'look what you have done to my face.'

Ram smiled at her and said 'you look pretty Smitha'

'You are a rogue' she shot back and went inside the bathroom.

As Smitha was washing her face Ram entered the bathroom.

Seeing him enter her bathroom Smitha felt a peculiar feeling take over her body and turning her face she asked 'why are you here?'

'I want to take a leak' he replied.

'Here in front of me' she asked as jolts of current took over her body in anticipation of seeing him doing it.

'Yes, what's wrong in it? Have a look' he said moving towards the commode?

'No, I don't want to' she replied half heartedly and turned back only to see his reflection in the mirror. Seeing him hold his half erect cock in his hand and direct his release into the commode, Smitha felt ecstatic. Her insides started to churn. Her cunt went moist and she felt her feet went limp loosing all energy.

Ram saw her looking at him and as he finished he turned and coming behind her he put his arms on her shoulders and said 'I know you enjoyed seeing it.'

Smitha did not reply but leaned her body on his in acceptance.

'Had you seen anyone doing it earlier' he asked.

'No' replied Smitha.

'Was it not thrilling to see' he asked as he fondled her shoulders roughly.

'So, so' Smitha replied.

'Then why are your nipples erect' he said looking at them in the reflection of the mirror.

'It is after seeing your cock' she replied.

'You had the pleasure of seeing it, but I have yet to look at yours' he replied.

'What more do you want to see' she asked as she lifted her hands above and brought his head down on her shoulders.

'I have to see a lot' he replied as he slid his hands under her armpits and caressed them.

'It looks as though you are satisfied looking at my breasts' she said as she was eyeing at his hard cock in the reflection of the mirror.

'It gets hard not only on seeing your breasts but also whenever I dream about you' he replied.

'What do you see in your dreams' she asked naughtily?

'I try to visualize how your cunt would look' he replied.

'And how does it look' she asked her body trembling.

'It's the loveliest part of your body, hidden amidst a thick bush of silky black hair with its pink pouting lips playing hide and seek between them' he replied.

'Is it' she asked her eyes glowing with fervor.

'Yes, your cunt is the most alluring part of your body' he replied.

'And what do you feel like doing after seeing it' she asked.

'I feel like possessing it myself and not parting with it' he replied.

'You are lying' she replied.

'It is in my dream but in reality, I would love to fuck it' he said as his hand took hold of her petticoat and drew the cords away.

Smitha creamed again as Ram drew her petticoat down. Standing totally naked in front of him she shied.

Ram seeing her shy drew her closer to him and when his cock slid in between her naked buttocks he put his hand over her cunt and fondling her pubic hair said 'come let's get on your bed.'

'Carry me' said Smitha blushingly.

'It would be my pleasure' saying this Ram lifted a nude Smitha in his arms and on reaching the bed he put her down.

As Ram put her down, Smitha suddenly turned on her face and lay down on the bed closing her legs.

Seeing her hiding herself Ram asked 'this is not fair.'

'What is not fair' asked Smitha.

'You are hiding your cunt' he said.

'Do you want to see it' she asked?

'I would love to' he replied moving on the bed.

'Then have a look' saying this Smitha turned on her back.

Ram was ecstatic when he looked at the rosy lips of his sister-in-laws cunt protruding out from her rich pubic hair. It was just like he had imagined and looking at it he felt he had won the whole world.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.