Silken Web - Cover

Silken Web

Copyright© 2007 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of a sister-in-law who throws a web around the family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws  

Next morning a refreshed Pushpa came down to see Smitha sitting at the dining table alone and there was no sign of Suresh.

Pushpa came over and sitting by her side asked 'how is your back today?'

Smitha smiled and replied 'it is much better today and by tomorrow it should be fine.'

'Yes, one more sitting of anointing and you will be okay' said Pushpa looking at her from the corner of her eye.

'So kind of you to help me out' said Smitha.

'It's my pleasure dear' she said patting her thigh and squeezing it. As Smitha was getting excited by her closeness, Pushpa said 'why don't we go to your room.'

Hearing those words Smitha was thrilled and slowly she started treading up to her room and as they entered Pushpa bolted the door.

Smitha stood rooted in the centre of the room as she heard Pushpa bolting the door and when she came behind her and put her hands on her shoulders she was aroused.

Pushpa placing her hands on her shoulders started to knead them and seeing Smitha moaning softly she moved closer to her till her thighs touched hers.

Smitha's body shivered as she felt Pushpa's thighs on hers. She limped back her body on hers. Pushpa's hands then traveled from her shoulder to her waist and encircling her she pulled Smitha's body to hers.

Smitha melted in her arms.

Pushpa on having Smitha in her hold pushed her hand down on her waist and as she caressed her soft belly she slipped her hand inside her waistband and holding her tucked sari, she pulled it out and dragged it out of her body.

Smitha moaned as she felt her sari being pulled out from her body.

Pushpa then put her hand back again on her waist band and this time she let it slide over her petticoat on to her sex.

Smitha screamed in passion.

Pushpa slid her hand down over her sex and cupped it in her hand.

'What are you doing' cried Smitha passionately?

'I want this' said Pushpa cupping her warm womanhood from above her petticoat and panties and fondling it.

'Why mine' asked Smitha?

'Because you are so lovely, so beautiful; I want to see this' saying this she started to lift her petticoat with one hand while with the other she fondled her sex.

Smitha went wild with passion. She started wriggling her body as Pushpa drew her petticoat up and up and when her petticoat was well over her thighs, Pushpa snaked her hands inside it and held her warm thighs.

Smitha moaned and lifting her hands she held Pushpa's head for support.

Pushpa slid her hands up her warm thighs and started caressing them. Then she pushed one of her hand between them and placed it over her hot sex lodged between her under thighs.

Smitha's body trembled with passion as Pushpa's hand reached her hot moist sex, and she screamed 'touch me, touch me there.'

Pushpa's hand reached up and was met with her wet panties. Grasping her cunt over her wet panties she said 'my, my you are dripping wet.'

'Yes, feel it, invade it' cried Smitha snuggling her buttocks over Pushpa's thighs.

'Wait' saying this Pushpa straightened up and placing a hand over Smitha's back she pushed her head down on the bed.

Smitha was now bent over the bed and her back was stuck out in the open. Having placed her in the desired position, Pushpa knelt down behind her and again slid her hands inside her petticoat and when they reached her wet panties she dragged them out.

Smitha moaned on the bed and wriggled her buttocks.

Pushpa was going wild with lust. She wanted to see her buttocks and see her sex. After pulling her panties out, she lifted Smitha's petticoat up over her back. This made her rich buttocks to be exposed to her naked eyes.

Pushpa's eyes roamed over her buttocks. She fondled the warm soft flesh of her large buttocks and as she spread her mounds a little, the wrinkled rimmed hole of her ass was visible.

Pushpa put her hand over it and caressing her pucker she slid her hand down till she felt Smitha's moist pubic hair. Pushpa went wild feeling her thick bush. She parted the wet hair and cupped her sex in her hand.

Smitha's body was on fire. She started thrashing her body wildly and as Pushpa cupped her sex in her hand she felt the wetness creeping from her cunt on to her hands.

Pushpa smeared Smitha's cunt juices back on her cunt and as her cunt lips became slippery, Pushpa placing a hand right under her sex lifted Smitha till she stood on her toes and her lower body was protruded up and when her sex lips were visible between her pubic hair, Pushpa saying 'you have such lovely lips' spread her cunt lips.

Pushpa on seeing the pinkish opening of her cunt was wonder struck with its beauty and she could not stop from bringing her mouth down and kiss it from behind.

Smitha howled like a wild cat as she felt Pushpa kiss her cunt. She tugged the bedspread on which she had rested her head and pulled it into her mouth to stop squealing from pleasure.

Pushpa continued kissing her cunt and as Smitha again wetted her cunt, she sucked her juices till Smitha went limp completely drained out.

As Pushpa straightened up she pushed Smitha on to the bed and when she lay down on it she moved besides her.

It took some time for Smitha to regain her composure and when she opened her eyes she saw a smiling Pushpa beckoning her with her open arms.

Smitha crawled over Pushpa and coolly placed herself in her arms and laid down full length over her body. Pushpa was glad to have her heavy body crush hers and holding Smitha in her grasp said 'now kiss me.'

Smitha after brushing the hair away from her face moistened her lips and bringing her face over Pushpa's kissed her lips passionately. Pushpa kissed her back and pulling Smitha's face away from her mouth she said 'not this, kiss my other lips.'

Smitha was shocked but as she had to obey her. She turned and crawling down she caught Pushpa's thighs and heaving herself she settled her body over Pushpa's.

Then taking hold of her sari and petticoat, she started curling it up and as the cloth slid from Pushpa's body, her well proportioned legs came into view. Smitha continued folding her sari and petticoat till it reached her upper thighs. Smitha then making a soft cushion out of her sari and petticoat placed her head on it and sliding her hands between Pushpa's legs she parted them.

Pushpa was excited as Smitha parted her legs. Her body started throbbing and unable to sustain herself she grasped Smitha's thighs and pulled her up. This made Smitha's buttocks to be poised just inches away from her face.

Smitha after parting her legs slipped her hands between Pushpa's thighs. Her hands grasped both her warm soft inner thighs and spreading them further she suddenly brought her face on her inner thighs and started kissing them.

Pushpa screamed in ecstasy when Smitha started kissing and lapping her inner thighs and she almost creamed.

Smitha continued kissing her thighs and as Pushpa started to wriggle her body she dipped her face deeper into the dark horizon under her petticoat and as her lips felt her coarse pubic hair she started licking them.

Pushpa wailed loudly as Smitha's face came in contact with her sex. Her body shuddered and she burst out and came.

Smitha felt her body shudder. As she was unable to see anything in the darkness under her petticoat, she nuzzled her face on her dripping cunt. Pushpa curved her body and pressed her sex to her face.

Smitha lifting her face from her cunt took hold of her sari along with the petticoat and lifted them up exposing her dripping wet cunt to her gaze. This was the first time Smitha had seen any other woman's sex. She took a deep breath on looking at the sight her eyes had never seen before. Looking at the pink slit of her opening, peeping from behind her silky brown pubic hair and set amidst her graceful thighs was a sight to behold for ever.

Smitha after looking at her captivating cunt threw all inhibitions to the wind and placing her hands squarely on her pubic hair and parting her sex lips and looking deep inside said 'you have the most beautiful cunt.'

'Is it so' asked Pushpa?

'Have you ever seen your cunt' she threw the question back to her?

'Yes, I have seen it often' she shot back.

'But have you ever seen it from the angle I am looking at it now' Smitha asked.

'Not mine, but I saw yours' she replied.

'It is so pretty, so warm, so moist and so very appealing' saying this Smitha dipped her face over her cunt and smacked her lips on it.

Pushpa cried out her name and holding Smitha's buttocks said 'yes, yes, kiss it.'

'I am going to ravish it with my tongue' saying this Smitha smothered Pushpa's cunt with wet kisses and when her lips felt her cunt quiver, she pushed her tongue deep inside her hole. This made Pushpa to thrash her legs wildly with hot desires.

Pushpa screamed and as Smitha jabbed her tongue inside her juicy cunt she held Smitha's legs and pulling her up she brought Smitha's sex above her face and plastered her lips over it.

Smitha's body was on fire. She pushed her face deep on Pushpa's cunt and mixing her saliva with her juices she went on lapping Pushpa's cunt. As she kissed her cunt she started to thrash her own body over Pushpa's face.

Pushpa drained out her juices again and seeing Smitha going wild with desires and thrashing her body over her face. she darted her tongue out which slid inside her gaping cunt hole.

Smitha' dam busted as she felt Pushpa's tongue snake inside her cunt. Her thrusts gained momentum and she started hammering her lower body over her soft delicate mouth and when every drop of liquid was drained out of her cunt, she lay limp upon her.

'Well, well, well. You learn fast' said Pushpa on regaining her composure.

'It's because, you are my tutor' replied Smitha.

'Then I think we should move to the next chapter' said Pushpa smilingly.

'And what's it about' she asked getting excited?

'It's about Men' Pushpa replied.

'Will you be my tutor' she asked again?

'Yes, I will be your tutor but I should find some specimen for you' she said.

'Do you have anyone in your sight' she asked thinking about her son?

'I think I have one' she replied.

'Can I know his name' she asked visualizing her sons face.

'Ram' said Pushpa.

Hearing the name 'Ram, ' Smitha was shocked and as she looked up Pushpa laughed and said 'we will decide it later.'

That ended the subject and as both of them got dressed up, Smitha looking at Pushpa said 'you forgot something.'

'What' asked Pushpa?

'You forgot to anoint my back' she said.

'That, I have left it for your son' said Pushpa going down the stairs.

Smitha stood like a rock on hearing her words and when she saw an agile Pushpa fade away she came down the stairs.

Later in the evening, Smitha after having a nap was refreshed. She dressed up in one of her silk sari and looking resplendent she waited for her son to come home.

It was not Suresh but Pushpa who came first. On entering she immediately went to Smitha and said 'I have to go home.'

'Why?' asked Smitha feeling depressed.

'My husband has come home and he needs me' replied Pushpa smilingly.

'When will you be back' she asked sadly?

'I will try to be back tomorrow' said Pushpa and as she looked at Smitha dressed up elegantly she said 'I wish I could stay back.'

'Then why don't you' replied Smitha and turned away in resentment.

Pushpa seeing her feeling unhappy came forward and hugging her from behind said 'just give me a day.'

'Will you be back tomorrow' asked Smitha?

'Okay, I will be back' as she said this she put her hand on her waist and caressed it.

Smitha turned and smiled at her.

As Smitha turned Pushpa slid her hands on Smitha's buttocks and drawing her body closer said 'I cannot stay away from you.'

'Why? What's so inviting' asked Smitha leaning on her sensually.

'These' said Pushpa cupping her buttock's with both hands and fondling them.

'My buttocks' said Smitha playfully.

'That and your two pairs of lips' saying this Pushpa kissed Smitha hard on her lips, while her hands slid from her buttocks and cupped her sex.

Smitha moaned and hugging her said 'then stay back, I need you.'

Pushpa leaned forward and whispered in her ears. 'Today be with Suresh and tomorrow I will be back with Ram' saying this she disengaged from her hold and left her.

Smitha was left alone to ponder. She wondered if she had heard her last word correctly. Did she utter the word 'Ram' was the question which lingered in my mind and as she sat pondering over it she heard Suresh come home.

Seeing Suresh she forgot everything and as he went to change she had his coffee and snacks ready for him. When Suresh returned and sat at the dining table he looked at his radiant mother and said 'you look charming Mom.'

'Is it' she asked?

'Yes, this sari looks good on you' said her son.

'From when have you started watching me so keenly, ' she asked.

'Since you got your beautiful back bruised' replied her son.

'Is my back so beautiful' she asked swinging her body seductively while turning and showing her back to him?

Suresh was enchanted to see his mother swinging her body seductively. His eyes were riveted to her luscious figure and when his mother pushed the sari covering her back away, he was shocked to see just thin strings holding her blouse. Her back was almost bare and it was ravishing to look at.

'It looks ravishing' replied Suresh instinctively.

Hearing him use the word 'ravishing' his mother was aroused. 'Then why don't you come and apply the cream on my back' saying this she moved to the next room and lay down on the divan.

Suresh followed her carrying a hard on. This time he did not hide his arousal and on reaching the divan he stood looking at the robust figure of his mother lying on the divan. His eyes were glued on the thin cords of her blouse deeply engraved in her flesh.

Smitha waited for her son to make a move and when he did not, as she turned her face, her eyes were rewarded with the sight of his tented pants. Her body convulsed on seeing her son in an aroused state. At once she turned her face back and in an aroused state she spread her legs and lay comfortably on the divan hugging a pillow.

Suresh had watched his mother's actions. He was sure that she had seen his aroused state when she had turned her face and now seeing her rest spreading her legs his confidence boosted up. He took hold of the top of her sari and holding it asked 'shall I remove this?'

'Why?' his mother said as hot waves ran up her body. 'Your rich sari may get wrinkled' he replied as he lifted her sari from her back and waited for her permission.

'Do you care about my sari or do you have any other ideas' spoke her mother softly.

'What other ideas can I have' asked her son bringing his hand down over her waist and caressing it?

'Who knows? You may be interested in having a look' shot back his mother.

'Look at what' asked Suresh as he slowly started pulling her sari out from her waist band.

'At what it is covering up' replied his mother?

'But you are wearing a petticoat underneath it' he replied.

'Yes, I am. But it is made out of a thin fabric' she replied.

'So what' asked her son as he released the tugged part of her sari from her waist band?

'It shows off my body' replied his mother.

'But still it covers up your body, isn't it' asked her son?

'Yes, to some extent' replied his mother.

'Then let me' saying this he slowly pulled her sari out and placed it on the rack beside the divan.

As Suresh pulled her sari out Smitha deeply hugged the pillow to her chest.

Suresh seeing her mother stiffen her body said 'relax, its okay.'

'What's okay' asked his mother?

'It's not showing much' replied her son as his eyes took to the curves of her waist, her rounded mounds and her rich thighs.

'Then what are you gaping at' asked his mother feeling his gaze upon her body.

'I am looking at the material of your petticoat. It is so soft and so light' he said as his fingers felt the soft texture.

'You are here to anoint the cream, not to look or feel the texture of my petticoat' replied his mother.

'But it is very alluring' replied her son.

'I knew it is very alluring. That is the reason why I objected on your removing the sari' she replied.

'Then let me consider it to be a reward for anointing your back' replied her son.

'But I have already rewarded you yesterday' shot back his mother.

'How' asked her son?

'You saw me with only my bra on' replied his mother.

'And now I am seeing with only your petticoat on' shot back her son.

'But I had other things in mind to reward you' replied his mother.

'What? Tell me' said her son bending down.

'I had planned to... ' she did not complete the sentence.

'What had you planned' asked her son fondling her hair.

'Do you see the blouse I am wearing' asked his mother?

'Yes, it is only held by these thin strings' he said holding the cords in his hands. 'Yes, and I am not wearing anything else underneath it' she said.

It took some moments for Suresh for the words to sink in and when he got it he asked 'you wanted to go top less?'

'Yes, and reward you with its sight' she replied.

'What sight' asked her son?

'The one which you touched yesterday' said his mother.

'What did I touch' asked her son knowing very well he had grazed his hand over her breasts.

'My chest' replied his mother.

'What do you have on your chest' asked her son?

'What you so eagerly wanted to feel yesterday' said his mother.

'I wanted to feel these' said Suresh as his hands slid down over her bosom.

'And what is it you are feeling' asked his mother her body sizzling at his touch.

'Your breasts' saying this he cupped them with both his hands. 'Show me' he said squeezing her breasts in both his hands.

'You have already been rewarded enough' said his mother smilingly.

'In what way' asked her son softly?

'By seeing me in my petticoat' she spoke softly.

'But it covers a lot. I want to see these' he replied fondling her breasts.

'What do I get in return' she asked?

'Whatever you wish for' he replied.

'What can I get from you' she asked.

'Anything you want, try me' he said as he drew his hand away from her breasts and placed it on her back trying to untie the strings.

'Like' she asked?

'Like you can see whatever I possess' he replied.

'What do you have which I have not seen' she asked?

'You might have seen it before but it is much different now' he replied.

'Yes, it is very different' she replied visualizing the tent in his pants.

'You had a glimpse of it covered up. Feel free to see it' he replied.

'No, not now' she replied.

'Why?' asked her son as he untied one of her strings holding her blouse.

'With me lying exposed you may get crazy ideas' she replied.

'What sort of crazy ideas' asked his son untying the last string?

'You may get the idea of seeing me... ' she stopped.

'Seeing you, what?' he asked.

'Without my petticoat on' she replied.

'What's wrong in it' he asked as he tried to pull the blouse from her body.

'It's not for your eyes' she replied.

'Why?' he asked again trying to pull the blouse away and turn her to face him.

'It's forbidden' she replied.

'Okay show me what is not forbidden' he asked.

'I am shy' she replied as she felt him trying to turn her.

'Close your eyes for a few moments' replied her son as he slowly turned her around.

Smitha held the blouse tight to her chest and closed her eyes as her son slowly turned her around.

Suresh was excited when his mother did not resist his moves and when his mother turned he held her hand and removed it from her chest. As he lifted her hand and placed it down it brushed his tent up pants which sent a shiver down his spine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.